Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown To Kickoff
^^
Rhymes every time!!

Wink
Heck, with some of the scrimages on tap for tomarrow night, seems like only 1 more day but I will wait and call it 8.
Tonight's scrimmage is great but that also means there is only 8 days to go.
[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...jRJWwBgs8g]:insane:
7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Had our grid last night against Knox Central. Couldn't really tell much about anything as both coaches fudged a whole lot!! Wink

BUT, it was a PERFECT night for football!!
With this day comes 7
Close enough that we can start watching the 7 day forcast for next weeks weather.
6 more times
half dozen!!!
Wow just 5 more times to count this baby down..
:rockon:So excited!!!!
4 more days!!!
I hate it for teams not playing wk 0...Is there any?
104 Hrs. and 39 Min., Eastern time!
3 to go
2 more days
Pregames tomorrow.
1 more day, all teams should be doing there finale game prep.

Lets all hope that each and every team has a injury free year.(we know that wont happen. But lets hope none of them are of the major type.

Good luck to all teams!!
YEAH, football is finally here!!! Good luck to all teams especially the Prestonsburg Blackcats.
[YOUTUBE="One Is The Lonliest Number"]22QYriWAF-U[/YOUTUBE]
I SMELL PIGSKIN Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Well sports fans the day has finally come. Time to get the cow bells, air horns, and anything else that can make some noise!! Once again it's time for the boys of fall to come out and play. They have spent the better part of nine months getting ready for this day. All the time spent in the weight rooms, tracks, and practice fields. All those summer days instead of going fishing or what ever else they wanted to do. They went to workouts and trained. The time has come to show that all the hard work was worth every minute of it.

Its time for the tailgateing to start. Fire up the grills, hotdogs, hamburgers and what ever else you may like! Knock the dust off those old stadium chairs. Get the blankets ready cause the cold weather is near. All I can say is football season is here!!!!!

Let kick it off with a bang!!! Cause football is here.
STOKED!! Me n my 7th grader heading to LCC at 6:30 to catch all the warm ups. Good luck to all.....
Collins and Simon Kenton kick off in 3 and a half hours! It's gonna be a good one!
It had begun...

CLOSED.