Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Fairview (Scrimmage)
This scrimmage will be at JCHS.

Should be a good measuring stick for the class 1A state runners-up from last season. And hopfeully this scrimmage will have the format of an actual game.

I would like to see Fairview air the ball out so we can see what kind of pass defense we (JC) have this season.
Curious to see if Fairview worked on a passing game. They got so reliant on that running game n sure that nobody could stop it. That once Mayfield did it shocked them.
How did Fairview play against Sheldon Clark & Magoffin Co?
When is this scrimmage?
This really will be a good test against a very good Johnson central team..is this a game type scrimmage...
Dis this scrimmage take place on the moon? What about the fview sclark scrimmage? Can no one give any info?
rednblackattack Wrote:Curious to see if Fairview worked on a passing game. They got so reliant on that running game n sure that nobody could stop it. That once Mayfield did it shocked them.

Running game will not work against JC!
Does anybody know what day this scrimmage will be on?
Pretty sure it's Thursday Pulp
falcon ed Wrote:Pretty sure it's Thursday Pulp

I heard some rumbles at the Cabell Midland scrimmage that it would be Thursday. Just wanna make sure.
If Fairview can run on Johnson Central they will have another huge year.
I heard today that they're calling this game the 2013 transfer bowl.
Not so fast on this game being played on Thursday. JCHS girls/boys soccer teams already have a home game scheduled for Thursday @ 6 and 8 PM.
the voice Wrote:Not so fast on this game being played on Thursday. JCHS girls/boys soccer teams already have a home game scheduled for Thursday @ 6 and 8 PM.

Fairview was informed this past Friday the scrimmage with Johnson Central had been moved to Wed. At 8pm . This is offical , i was there to hear this in person
Mr. Friday Nights Wrote:How did Fairview play against Sheldon Clark & Magoffin Co?

Fairview showed some spark but definitely rough around the edges , but to be honest it was hard to evaulate FHS on this scrimmage , because they ran verry vanilla , some starters didnt dress ,& some had limited playing time . A little bird told me this will also be the case for the JCHS vs FHS scrimmage .
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I heard today that they're calling this game the 2013 transfer bowl.

You mean Ashland doesn't get to play in it this year
? Bummer............totally ruins their winning streak that has went on for decades ,doesn't it.
Fairview was much better than SC, IMO. Did not look very good against Magoffin County. Magoffin County looked the best out of the 3 teams. SC is very young, and they are probably in for a long season.

I don't think Fairview is in the same league with JC. JC will run away with this one.
Talon Wrote:Fairview was informed this past Friday the scrimmage with Johnson Central had been moved to Wed. At 8pm . This is offical , i was there to hear this in person

Who informed who that the game had to be changed to Wednesday?
DALE Wrote:Who informed who that the game had to be changed to Wednesday?

After our scrimmage on Friday at Sheldon Clark , Fairview's coach Nate McPeek informed the players , & us parents that due to scheduling conflicts the game was moved from Thursday the 22nd to Wed the 21st at 8pm
That's what I heard to they play after the 7 grade game against Betsy lane it starts at 6 we'd .
Don't hold your breath on this scrimmage taking place. I was told by a "friend" of the Fairview program that the coaching staff at Fairview is trying like crazy to get out of scrimmage game against Johnson County Central. I guess they'll have to change the mascot at Fairview from the Eagles to the Chickens.
I would say, if JC CRUSHED Wva best in 3A, Fairview don't want nothing to do with JC.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Don't hold your breath on this scrimmage taking place. I was told by a "friend" of the Fairview program that the coaching staff at Fairview is trying like crazy to get out of scrimmage game against Johnson County Central. I guess they'll have to change the mascot at Fairview from the Eagles to the Chickens.

Who's Johnson County Central???

:lame:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Who's Johnson County Central???

:lame:

Pulp,

I am assuming that you don't know that TCPride is the illegitimate son of NotsoBADCAT, and that this is the only way in which he knows how to communicate. It's a hereditary trait to take pot shots at those of which you cant compete with. I don't think you fully understand the tremendous disintegrating mental toll that the annual drumming from the hands of the Golden Eagles takes on the fragile egos of our brethren to the north. If you notice, NotsoBADCAT has yet to make his annual August boasts and predictions about his mighty bobtails on this forum this year. I am assuming that with the extremely weak sophomore class leading the way this year, that he is in such a deep depressive state that he hardly has the energy left to go into his annual trash talking antics........It will only be a matter of time, (since he is the juvenile version of NotsoBAD) that ultimately TCPride will fall into the same state of disfunction as his infamous daddy. It's a terrible disease in which they suffer from, and of which there is no known cure for. Sad situation indeed.
Bob Seger Wrote:Pulp,

I am assuming that you don't know that TCPride is the illegitimate son of NotsoBADCAT, and that this is the only way in which he knows how to communicate. It's a hereditary trait to take pot shots at those of which you cant compete with. I don't think you fully understand the tremendous disintegrating mental toll that the annual drumming from the hands of the Golden Eagles takes on the fragile egos of our brethren to the north. If you notice, NotsoBADCAT has yet to make his annual August boasts and predictions about his mighty bobtails on this forum this year. I am assuming that with the extremely weak sophomore class leading the way this year, that he is in such a deep depressive state that he hardly has the energy left to go into his annual trash talking antics........It will only be a matter of time, (since he is the juvenile version of NotsoBAD) that ultimately TCPride will fall into the same state of disfunction as his infamous daddy. It's a terrible disease in which they suffer from, and of which there is no known cure for. Sad situation indeed.

^^^^^^
Epic!
Can anybody say for sure what day and what time the scrimmage will be?
Here I try to warn you guys from Johnson Central(you happy now) that there's a chance that you're going to get left high and dry by the Fairview fighting chickens and all you want to do is blast me. Keep this in mind when they tell you that they're no longer interested in scrimmaging your team. That call should come in today from what I'm told.
So is this scrimmage going to happen?
Wednesday August 21 at 7:30 pm.
MattJonesKSR Wrote:So is this scrimmage going to happen?

Off Topic....

Mr. Jones, I am a fan of your website and your radio show!