Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jchs vs cabell midland scimmage
:welcome: thoughts and prediction ?
Does anybody no what the format is on the scimmage ? 10 plays r a full game
When and where?
I know this fri is the black and white scimmage . So i think next fri then we play team from Canada ". Than Shelbyville is replacing Sheldon Clark game .
I don't know what they return but I think Cabell Midland was in a championship last year.
The scrimmages are Cabell Midland and Fairview, last I heard, with Holy Trinity to open the season on the 30th.

Shelby County does also list an open date for Sept 6, but I haven't heard anything confirmed about that or even if we're for certain trying to negotiate that. Would be great to pick them up, if they'll agree to play us, but both teams already have five home games, so somebody will have to agree to a 6th road game.
Diogenes Wrote:The scrimmages are Cabell Midland and Fairview, last I heard, with Holy Trinity to open the season on the 30th.

Shelby County does also list an open date for Sept 6, but I haven't heard anything confirmed about that or even if we're for certain trying to negotiate that. Would be great to pick them up, if they'll agree to play us, but both teams already have five home games, so somebody will have to agree to a 6th road game.

Good lookin' out Deo-Jeans....
Fairview 2013
Don't see Cabell Midland on here.

FairviewFriday August 9th meet the s
Eagles 7 o'clock
Friday August 16th scrimmage at Sheldon Clark
Thursday August 22nd scrimmage at Johnson central
First official game Friday aug 30th at east carter 730
Friday September 6th at Lawrence county 730
Friday September 13th Bellevue home 730
Friday September 20th Hazard home
Friday September 27th East Ridge homecoming game
Friday October 4th at pike county central
Friday October 11th paintsville home
Friday October 18th at Raceland
Friday October 25th Nicholas county home
Friday November 1st at Cincinnati gamble
Allsports#1 Wrote:Fairview 2013
Don't see Cabell Midland on here.

FairviewFriday August 9th meet the s
Eagles 7 o'clock
Friday August 16th scrimmage at Sheldon Clark
Thursday August 22nd scrimmage at Johnson central
First official game Friday aug 30th at east carter 730
Friday September 6th at Lawrence county 730
Friday September 13th Bellevue home 730
Friday September 20th Hazard home
Friday September 27th East Ridge homecoming game
Friday October 4th at pike county central
Friday October 11th paintsville home
Friday October 18th at Raceland
Friday October 25th Nicholas county home
Friday November 1st at Cincinnati gamble

Wouldn't expect a JOHNSON CENTRAL vs. Cabell Midland scrimmage to be on the Fairview schedule :biggrin:
eagles2011 Wrote:I know this fri is the black and white scimmage . So i think next fri then we play team from Canada ". Than Shelbyville is replacing Sheldon Clark game .

Do you type with your eyes closed? Who the heck is Shelbyville? What's a scimmage?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Do you type with your eyes closed? Who the heck is Shelbyville? What's a scimmage?
The person meant Shelby Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Do you type with your eyes closed? Who the heck is Shelbyville? What's a scimmage?

Worry about the teams and when your puddycats play!!! You get on Bluegrass Rivals forums and start correcting people you are a Assland fan so try and help others on Assland topics. You knew what the guy was talking about and didn't have to quote the person. If you can not figure out what the person is talking about send them a private personal message (PM) but you have to make a big deal out of it just because he left a letter out of scrimmage and I believe he was talking about Shelby Co. It doesn't feel good taking one does it? I'll be here until November to help you Eagle Pride I mean Tomcat Pride.
You want to talk about word left out . You need cry wine to your 7 and 8 grade why they won't play Johnson county . I bet u anything Tomcats wood not play us if they were not force to because of 4 a class :
I'm sure glad football season is here. I missed all the couch potato comentary experts. It's like deer season I can feel it in the air.:lmao:
Last I heard, Shelby County wasn't interested in playing us on the open date. Not shocked; they don't have much to gain from it, unless we were going to offer them a big check. Last I recall, last time they filled in for a game for us when Jefferson County canceled all its games due to the wind storm, Shelby County came to JC and we knocked their QB out for the season and hurt a couple other of their players. Probably not fond memories of Eagle Field.
True but I thought I saw it on the board . If not does anybody no what team they have in mind. or they just going to play 9 games.
Does any body no what kind of scrimmage we r going to have . 10 plays each or like a real game with no punts or kick offs .
Looking like a 9 game schedule at this point, unless there's something brewing they're keeping secret. Oh well. Extra week to rest kids who get hurt early and practice before Perry Central and Harlan County, I guess.

Most years in the past they've run the first scrimmage as ten plays and the second scrimmage more like a real game.
I would like to see this scrimmage have more of an actual game feel.

I'm not a big fan of the 10 downs on offense and defense scrimmages.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I would like to see this scrimmage have more of an actual game feel.

I'm not a big fan of the 10 downs on offense and defense scrimmages.

Nor is any other fan, probably, but unfortunately for us, the coaches play scrimmages for the coaches' sake, and not for the fans' sake...
Should be a good one . best I can find out going to be a real game format but no punt returns or kickoff .
Does anyone know the day and time of the game
maximus73 Wrote:Does anyone know the day and time of the game

Ummmm....
I "told" a lot of people last Friday night that it would be this Friday night (8/16)
Thanks Pulp
Cabell Midland is ranked 4th in the state of WV.
^
Should be a good test for JC.

JC's bread & butter is running the ball... that's no secret.
If we could just pass the ball just enough to keep defense's honest... this could be a magical season.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:^
Should be a good test for JC.

JC's bread & butter is running the ball... that's no secret.
If we could just pass the ball just enough to keep defense's honest... this could be a magical season.

Very true statement!
One more day : football in the air
eagles2011 Wrote:One more day : football in the air

:Thumbs: :Clap: :rockon: :yes: :praise: :letsparty :beavis: :blondeche :Cheerlead
Cabell Midland is a good choice of a scrimage game to get the Eagles season rolling for the competative schedule ahead but I think the boy's are up to the task.It should get the fire started