Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green ranked 24th in nation.
Bowling Green Purples are ranked #1 in the state and 24th nationally in CalPreps preseason top 25. I don't put much stock in a poll that does not have Trinity #1, but we will take what we can get.
:notbad: from 64sur
Congrats to bowling green, but I also can't see trinity not being #1.
Rightfully so.
I dont know if BG is better then Trinity, but i think there on the same level this year.

Either way, you would have to think the two are 1-2 in the state with Highlands and St. X not far behind at 3 and 4.

BG is loaded this year. Return a whole bunch of starters. Everyone else is just playing for second in 5A.
Good luck to the Purples. Ive come to like and respect that program.
Congrats to BG. That's quiet an honor. A game between the Purples, and the Shamrocks would be huge,imo.
adopted purple Wrote:Bowling Green Purples are ranked #1 in the state and 24th nationally in CalPreps preseason top 25. I don't put much stock in a poll that does not have Trinity #1, but we will take what we can get.

I wouldn't sell BG short. i see 4 teams this year that could claim the number 1 spot. JMO but I have BG, ST. X , Trinity and Highlands. I'm taking the easy way out and i have them all tied for the top spot in KY as of now. The fact is Lex Cath will probably play 3 out of 4 this year. Tough schedule this year.
As much as I can't stand national rankings of high school sports, it's nice seeing someone not named Trinity and Highlands being ranked. Congrats to the football program at Bowling Green.
Wow! Congrats to the Purples! I have a feeling that, as does everyone else, that Trinity will be in the Top 25 nationally as well but, it will be nice seeing Bowling Green up there as well!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Wow! Congrats to the Purples! I have a feeling that, as does everyone else, that Trinity will be in the Top 25 nationally as well but, it will be nice seeing Bowling Green up there as well!

:Sad04: Williamsburg did't make the top 25 nationally.hoping to win 1a here in Kentucky 4th smallest school in Kentucky come to Williamsburg an enjoy the show :truestory: congrats to bowling green an all nationally ranking Kentucky team :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead