•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will George Zimmerman get a fair trial?
TheRealVille Wrote:I still don't find it odd that you guys don't afford Treyvon the same justice as George.
What would justice for a man shot for attacking another man and getting shot in self defense be?
TheRealVille Wrote:I still don't find it odd that you guys don't afford Treyvon the same justice as George.

That is exactly the point RV. We can't afford either of them anything. That should have been left up to the Seminole Sheriff who made his initial finding of self defense in the first place. I find it odd that you would support the biased interjections of the Rachael Maddows of this country to usurp the authority of law enforcement. That is their job, and the people of Seminole County had reelected the Sheriff several times since 1991. "The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is the chief law enforcement agency for unincorporated areas of Seminole County, Florida, USA. The current sheriff is Donald F. Eslinger who was appointed following the death of Sheriff John E. Polk in 1991. Eslinger has been reelected by a wide majority ever since and is credited with modernizing the agency of over 1,250 sworn and civilian employees and keeping the county's crime rate among the lowest in Central Florida." [Wiki]

The whole deal is a liberal witch hunt. Further, statistics prove that more than 9 out of 10 blacks who die related to gun violence are shot by other blacks. "Talk about black-on-black crime: According to stats from the Philadelphia Police Department, 75 percent of 324 victims killed last year were African American men, while 80 percent of those doing the killing were – you guessed it – black males." http://newsone.com/1776185/black-male-on...ale-crime/

Chicago Shootings: 8 Killed, At Least 46 Wounded By Gun Violence Over Warm Weekend. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11...86322.html I haven't heard a peep about all of this on national news. Eight murdered and 46 others shot would be grim news if it were coming from Afghanistan but, since it comes from Rahm Immanuel's fair city it's no big deal. The short of it is this, the liberal leaven has migrated into every facet of our daily lives and the mainstream media are nothing more than a bunch of liberal cheer leaders who have no compunction to helping the dem/liberal cause through distortions, misrepresentation and outright news blackouts when that news doesn't support or is otherwise damaging the liberal propaganda line.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:^ But, I think Treyvon should be afforded the same self defense entitlement as George. Manslaughter wouldn't wouldn't be a bad verdict.

Not a "bad verdict"? In what way? It would be bad because the evidence presented by the prosecution does not prove its allegations at all- let alone beyond a reasonable doubt. Therefore, it would be a "bad verdict" if justice is to be served.

On the other hand, I guess it wouldn't be perceived by some as a "bad verdict" in that it would likely prevent the looting, burning, and lawlessness that will surely follow a not guilty verdict.

So, who wins- our judicial system or the thugs?

What "justice" are you talking about? I want to see a verdict based upon the proven facts. If the prosecution doesn't prove its case to each and every juror beyond a reasonable doubt (that is the standard), I want Zimmerman found not guilty.

I don't want to see a political verdict of guilty returned in order to pacify those in the media, politics, public life, and entertainment industry who make much of their living from the "race industry".

I don't want Zimmerman used as a scapegoat to keep blacks and their supporters from burning down buildings and looting businesses.

I don't want Zimmerman, his attorneys, the judge, the jurors, and their love ones subject to threats of bodily harm from those who demand a guilty verdict regardless of the evidence.

An honest verdict, one without coercion but one that I still don't expect, will be the only justice Martin deserves at this time.
^ Manslaughter just because he followed him and shot him, after he was instructed by police not to. But, I guess he had to do the "will of god" and not let this "effing punk get away".
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:What "justice" are you talking about? I want to see a verdict based upon the proven facts. If the prosecution doesn't prove its case to each and every juror beyond a reasonable doubt (that is the standard), I want Zimmerman found not guilty.

I don't want to see a political verdict of guilty returned in order to pacify those in the media, politics, public life, and entertainment industry who make much of their living from the "race industry".

I don't want Zimmerman used as a scapegoat to keep blacks and their supporters from burning down buildings and looting businesses.
I don't want Zimmerman, his attorneys, the judge, the jurors, and their love ones subject to threats of bodily harm from those who demand a guilty verdict regardless of the evidence.

An honest verdict, one without coercion but one that I still don't expect, will be the only justice Martin deserves at this time.

Things have gotten out of hand with regard to this business about so-called racial tensions. This country has done everything short of granting official reparations to black folks in order to sort of make amends for the days of slavery which are long over. The Thirteenth Amendment, signed into law in December of 1865, made slavery illegal from sea to shining sea.

We tolerate lawless behavior of some ethnic groups while we clamp down on others. Thusly fostering the notion that if things don't go their way in some media inflamed social justice circus, blacks will riot. So I guess we're saying that we can't control them and we must therefore appease them once in a while with sort of a white/Hispanic sacrifice? That to be accompanied of course by the usual multi million dollar reparation bonanza. If Zimmerman is found guilty, he is the only one who should pay. What was the basis for the million plus HOA judgment? What was their responsibility under the law in this case?

Regardless of their skin color, sooner or later those who would riot in the streets must be dealt with. The longer we delay, the worse the inevitable confrontation will become. We are a nation of laws. But, it gets tougher to enforce them when running over the law becomes a top down proposition.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Manslaughter just because he followed him and shot him, after he was instructed by police not to. But, I guess he had to do the "will of god" and not let this "effing punk get away".

In perfect fulfillment of the thread starter, "Will George Zimmerman get a fair trial?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:In perfect fulfillment of the thread starter, "Will George Zimmerman get a fair trial?"

That's George's words, not mine.
TheRealThing Wrote:Things have gotten out of hand with regard to this business about so-called racial tensions. This country has done everything short of granting official reparations to black folks in order to sort of make amends for the days of slavery which are long over. The Thirteenth Amendment, signed into law in December of 1865, made slavery illegal from sea to shining sea.

We tolerate lawless behavior of some ethnic groups while we clamp down on others. Thusly fostering the notion that if things don't go their way in some media inflamed social justice circus, blacks will riot. So I guess we're saying that we can't control them and we must therefore appease them once in a while with sort of a white/Hispanic sacrifice? That to be accompanied of course by the usual multi million dollar reparation bonanza. If Zimmerman is found guilty, he is the only one who should pay. What was the basis for the million plus HOA judgment? What was their responsibility under the law in this case?

Regardless of their skin color, sooner or later those who would riot in the streets must be dealt with. The longer we delay, the worse the inevitable confrontation will become. We are a nation of laws. But, it gets tougher to enforce them when running over the law becomes a top down proposition.
Said the man at the "top of the food chain". Maybe your post would be spot on if everyone were equal in the real world.
TheRealVille Wrote:Said the man at the "top of the food chain". Maybe your post would be spot on if everyone were equal in the real world.

[Image: http://liberallogic101.com/wp-content/up...01-372.jpg]
TheRealVille Wrote:Said the man at the "top of the food chain". Maybe your post would be spot on if everyone were equal in the real world.

So, you've got a problem because everybody in the world is not equal? Or are you saying you have a problem accepting that reality? Seriously, if one were to look up the word naïve, there should be the face of a well known liberal beside it. I just got through outlining ways in which some ethnic groups get special treatment and that certainly does not include the tax paying mainstayers. You don't want equality, you want to carve out social sacred cows, special treatment under the law for minorities BASED ON RACE ALONE. How is that not an example of bias? The do-less and otherwise unproductive malcontents who have mountains of unstructured time on their hands are the ones that get into to trouble. We see where those of your thinking, have already managed to trample equality of treatment underfoot, when liberals and media first demanded the findings of the Sheriff's investigation be overturned and this thing went to trial in the first place. There is no way it should have ever even gone to trial.

Forget for a minute that the Sheriff ruled it a case of self defense. What I've seen was the most lame and weak case imaginable. The standard for a murder conviction is a unanimous verdict. The standard for manslaughter in Florida is the jury must agree that one guilty of manslaughter intended to kill. Maybe Harry Rex has a slant on that but, I can't see that the state came close to that standard either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We are now learning from several sources that the US Justice Department Holder's organization) paid thousands of dollars for various organization and logistic purposes to those associated with the "Justice for Trayvon" effort.

It is just another of many examples indicating that the Holder is far more interested in race than in justice. If we have a "racist" in our society, I would believe it is Holder.

Where did the money come from? Why, our income tax dollars, of course.
Since Zimmerman is a member of a minority, it would be poetic justice for the Hispanic community to threaten to loot and burn if one of their own is falsely convicted.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:We are now learning from several sources that the US Justice Department Holder's organization) paid thousands of dollars for various organization and logistic purposes to those associated with the "Justice for Trayvon" effort.

It is just another of many examples indicating that the Holder is far more interested in race than in justice. If we have a "racist" in our society, I would believe it is Holder.

Why Harry Rex. You know according to RealVille, those involved, and who, as you pointed out, are bought and paid for by the Department of "Justice for Trayvon", are cut from the same cloth as Washington and Lincoln, LOL.

At this point, there is little that would surprise me from this bunch. I always suspected it would have taken pressure from very high up the law enforcement ladder to cause the Seminole Sheriff to reverse himself, and prosecute Zimmerman. Thereby embarrassing himself and diminishing the good name and consequently the effectiveness of his department. Ask Joe Arpaio, these guys don't mind a bit to lean on a Sheriff to get the political results they want out of law enforcement.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. We meet at the polls on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I'll be there.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I'll be there.

me too
^Two votes against the rule of law.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:We are now learning from several sources that the US Justice Department Holder's organization) paid thousands of dollars for various organization and logistic purposes to those associated with the "Justice for Trayvon" effort.

It is obvious that there is nothing Eric Holder could do to get himself fired. The Attorney General for the Outlaw President. Any attorney with even a little respect for the rule of law would have resigned long ago. I never thought that I would see a U.S. President and his Attorney General actively working to impose mob rule in this country.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:^Two votes against the rule of law.

It isn't about what is right or what is true. It's about their side winning.
There are some things one cannot spin his way out of. The specter of the DOJ funding "Justice for Trayvon" will produce nothing but silence. As usual, the end justifies the means for liberals and dems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It is obvious that there is nothing Eric Holder could do to get himself fired. The Attorney General for the Outlaw President. Any attorney with even a little respect for the rule of law would have resigned long ago. I never thought that I would see a U.S. President and his Attorney General actively working to impose mob rule in this country.

All it would take to get something done is if the media would just report on this stuff with a little honor. In lieu of that, the midterms of 2014 will have to do for the day of reckoning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:All it would take to get something done is if the media would just report on this stuff with a little honor. In lieu of that, the midterms of 2014 will have to do for the day of reckoning.

"Media" and "honor" don't belong in the same sentence. "Honorable media" would be the ultimate oxymoron.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:^Two votes against the rule of law.

Keep in mind that, long before any facts were known and long before the outsiders came in and forced charges against Zimmerman, Obama told us that, if he had a son, he would look just like Martin.

On the other hand, I do suspect that Obama and Martin had a lot in common in "youthful behavior".
TheRealThing Wrote:Why Harry Rex. You know according to RealVille, those involved, and who, as you pointed out, are bought and paid for by the Department of "Justice for Trayvon", are cut from the same cloth as Washington and Lincoln, LOL.

At this point, there is little that would surprise me from this bunch. I always suspected it would have taken pressure from very high up the law enforcement ladder to cause the Seminole Sheriff to reverse himself, and prosecute Zimmerman. Thereby embarrassing himself and diminishing the good name and consequently the effectiveness of his department. Ask Joe Arpaio, these guys don't mind a bit to lean on a Sheriff to get the political results they want out of law enforcement.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. We meet at the polls on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.

Obama and Holder shouldn't remind anyone, not even Chris Matthews, of Washington and Lincoln. However, there are others to whom they could easily be compared.
Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.
JW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012; 125 pages were received on May 30, 2012. JW administratively appealed the request on June 5, 2012, and received 222 pages more on March 6, 2013. According to the documents:
  • March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
  • March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
  • April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
  • April 11 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/...-protests/
nky Wrote:Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained documents in response to local, state, and federal records requests revealing that a little-known unit of the Department of Justice (DOJ), the Community Relations Service (CRS), was deployed to Sanford, FL, following the Trayvon Martin shooting to help organize and manage rallies and protests against George Zimmerman.
JW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012; 125 pages were received on May 30, 2012. JW administratively appealed the request on June 5, 2012, and received 222 pages more on March 6, 2013. According to the documents:
  • March 25 – 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.”
  • March 25 – 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 “in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida.”
  • March 30 – April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”
  • April 3 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford.”
  • April 11 – 12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL “to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male.”
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/...-protests/

These are your income tax dollars at work. Does anyone think that the expenditures would have been made if Martin were Caucasian?

Apparently, and the examples are numerous, the US Justice Department, under the leadership and direction of Obama and Holder, finds that our country has a certain privileged group.

Thus, I believe it is fair to say that the most blatant and influential "racists" in this country are Obama and Holder.
It was genius to put the pretty white girl telling about the black man breaking in and robbing her, and Zimmerman coming to the rescue. Like Casey Anthony, another Florida killer will probably go free.
TheRealVille Wrote:It was genius to put the pretty white girl telling about the black man breaking in and robbing her, and Zimmerman coming to the rescue. Like Casey Anthony, another Florida killer will probably go free.
Zimmerman committed no crime, so he should do no time. In your perfect world, the government could lock up anybody that it wanted, any time it wanted. Neither you, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, nor even your beloved Barack Hussein Obama have that power, but they do have the power to persecute innocent Americans for purely political reasons.

The prosecution is begging the judge to allow jurors to consider convicting Zimmerman of aggravated assault because they know that they failed to prove either the murder or manslaughter charge. They have also failed to prove that Zimmerman was the aggressor. Self Defense is self defense but the prosecution is counting on your buddies to intimidate the jury into voting guilty on some charge. Justice will not result from thuggery.
Zimmerman will be set free and Florida will riot. They should already be preparing for this...

With that being said, this would have never happened if Zimmerman had listened to dispatch and never followed him.
judgementday Wrote:Zimmerman will be set free and Florida will riot. They should already be preparing for this...

With that being said, this would have never happened if Zimmerman had listened to dispatch and never followed him.

He had quit following him before the attack.
judgementday Wrote:Zimmerman will be set free and Florida will riot. They should already be preparing for this...

True enough and yet, the dispatcher continued to talk to Zimmerman after he was told that "they didn't need him to do that" (hardly an order). Further, neighborhood watch programs are considered vital grassroots elements to law enforcement and Homeland Security. It would be hard to have neighborhood watch programs if folks were constrained from watching. Due to the near invisibility of the state's case, much ado has been made of some rather insignificant points. I know what you're saying, and Zimmerman is obviously a geek with unreasonable aspirations to work in the area of law enforcement. I see him as a "True Detective" junkie, who got caught up in the trappings of the field.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next