•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2013
I agree, if the new administration is not going to take care of their property, then we should get the prison to do it.
Okay, family vacation is over. It's officially time to outfit my car for....

FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!
Anderson County will beat Harlan is the semi finals. Passing attack too much.
Tall grass or not, it should be a great season for the Black Bears. They will be the prohibitive favorite to win Region 4. Whitley County will be good but doesn't have the offensive firepower to beat the Black Bears. Pulaski County will also be good but I don't think they can get enough stops to beat Harlan County.
Do you really think Anderson County will make it that far?
^ I don't
I'm just thankful BearPaw made it off I-75 yesterday!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm just thankful BearPaw made it off I-75 yesterday!!!

Wink

I ain't even lying...me too! Really lucky, we was backed up about 2 miles but really only sat for about 15 minutes. Thank goodness only a minor infarction...lol
It is getting soooooo close for me getting to see my Blackbear faithful. It is only about a month away!!!
Anderson County returns all but 2 starters. Ross Cox is one of the best two way players in the state. Qb returns after strong sophomore season. Timmons graduated in district. Region is weaker than last year. Anderson is good enough to be state runners up to bowling green last 2 years ago. :1::1:
Hey, I've already outfitted my car for football season!!!

If I got stranded in Alaska, I could survive for a month!!!

LOL
We are getting so close, I can't wait to see all that speed that was on the field during the spring game, except it will be on one team instead of split up. That was amazing to see from a HC team. No doubt they have a tough schedule but i really look for them to be ready for it. I'm ready for the trip up to Madison Central for the first game..
Demarcus ware Wrote:We are getting so close, I can't wait to see all that speed that was on the field during the spring game, except it will be on one team instead of split up. That was amazing to see from a HC team. No doubt they have a tough schedule but i really look for them to be ready for it. I'm ready for the trip up to Madison Central for the first game..

Attitude and commitment can over ride the speed. Hope they have that to go along with the talent.
Looking forward to the Belfry vs. Harlan showdown. With both teams replacing huge amounts of slots on defense it should be a track meet. To bad it's so early in the year. Would love to see this one late in the season when both teams are peaking and have found there stride.
Yep, but I still expect a barn burner!!
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see HC come away with a 3 TD win against Belfry.
^ Could happen, then again it could go the other way.
Exactly!! And that's why I LOVE this season so much!!
HC and Belfry typically start their seasons slow, then peak later. This game will be electric!
Ready for the season to start
Granny Bear Wrote:Exactly!! And that's why I LOVE this season so much!!
HC and Belfry typically start their seasons slow, then peak later. This game will be electric!

What kind of a following does Belfry have for their away games?
3 more weeks to Jaybez lol
This entire season will build the team for post season success. Every year the Black Bears have won the region they lost the season opener. Early losses aren't that bad! Having said that I think Harlan County will Win every game they play (said this a hundred times, if you don't think your team can win every game, you're a lousy fan!). Losing a game is a good motivator but winning every game isn't to shabby either!
HAT51 Wrote:What kind of a following does Belfry have for their away games?

I work with a guy that went to school a belfry 30 years ago and he says they bring big crowds no matter where they go..
So I would expect for them to travel very good..

Good luck bears see you at coal miners stadium in about 2 months!!
I don't know for sure, but fully expect Belfy to follow their team the way that we do.

We may even fill up the stadium like we did on opening night last year!!

See pic below!

I don't think anybody in Pond Creek is left to turn the lights out when they play us at home. I assume they travel to all away games in that manner.

They are not bashful fans either. Be ready for some noise. They fully support there team.

I plan on being there to support them also. Should be one of the best if not the best game in the state that week.

Now I will wait on Granny Bear to bash me. Confusednicker:

Typically one of the best in the State

Belfry has several long road trips this year (Harlan County, Southwestern, Christian Academy of Knoxville)..so that may have some bearing, but I would fully expect Belfry to bring a very large contingent.
Ready for some Black Bear football! We have to have one of the toughest schedules in the state. Hoping for another exciting year.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I don't think anybody in Pond Creek is left to turn the lights out when they play us at home. I assume they travel to all away games in that manner.

They are not bashful fans either. Be ready for some noise. They fully support there team.

I plan on being there to support them also. Should be one of the best if not the best game in the state that week.

Now I will wait on Granny Bear to bash me. Confusednicker:

Let the bashing begin!!

I doubt seriously that they can keep up with us. Several of our fans carry air compressors to the games with them, just to power their horns.

So bring it on BlackCat....I'm more than ready!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Let the bashing begin!!

I doubt seriously that they can keep up with us. Several of our fans carry air compressors to the games with them, just to power their horns.

So bring it on BlackCat....I'm more than ready!!!!

Bring them to Pond Creek and you will not be able to hear them over the train horn Belfry has. :Trumpet:
Hope y'all got a big capacity, Granny. First big road game of the season, we'll be out in full force! I'll admit, Belfry's gonna be young and still working out the kinks for that game but it'll be a great experience.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next