•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will George Zimmerman get a fair trial?
If it was a white man killed by a black man, same circumstances, you guys would be screaming for "justice" in the other direction.
Since you brought up OJ, Hoot, were you calling for his head?
TheRealVille Wrote:Zimmerman was the MMA style trained fighter.
I did some ballet in high school but that doesn't make me a ballerina
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It would be very funny if such illogical theories were not destroying people's lives everyday.

Yeah, all these white people that RV keeps slamming everyday need to get to the poles and vote in the midterms. BTW, is it just me or is he a white guy from the mountains of eastern Ky himself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Good grief. Ms. Fulton "rocked the world"? Look, TheRealVille, the only way she would have "rocked the world" is if she had admitted that it was not her son's voice.

A pre-elementary knowledge of evidence would surely make anyone aware that certain witnesses lack real credibility because their testimony is self serving and biased. Ms. Fulton, being the mother, is at the top of that list.

Did you, or anyone else with an IQ over 50, really expect her to say anything different. Of course not.

Now, did she have any reason to "stretch" the truth? Absolutely. First, she wants Zimmerman found guilty for the death of her son. Second, don't doubt that a wrongful death case is being planned. She has both a personal interest and a pecuniary interest.

It takes no genius, or even dullard, to figure this one out. Nonetheless, there is still the coercion factor and it will, sadly, win out over the evidence.
Are you implying that she's in it for the money now?
TheRealVille Wrote:Since you brought up OJ, Hoot, were you calling for his head?
I certainly was. The evidence against him was overwhelming, despite the inept prosecution of the case. The look on the face of OJ's celebrity lawyer friend, Robert Kardashian after hearing the verdict was about the same as mine. If you never noticed Kardashian's expression, it is worth watching. Kardashian looked like he had just awakened in a Twilight Zone episode.
TheRealVille Wrote:Are you implying that she's in it for the money now?

Are you stating that that thought hasn't occurred to her and the rest of the family? I am not "implying" anything. I am sure she is grieving over her son. However, I am stating that you can bet your butt that a wrongful death law suit is in the "oven".
TheRealVille Wrote:Is the medical examiner lying about the injuries to someone's hands, that broke someone's nose? Does pushing in football make your knuckles any different than other people's?
[YOUTUBE="maybe"]kO6SoAcrIm8[/YOUTUBE]Knowing you were going to testify wouldn't you be better prepared?
TheRealVille Wrote:If it was a white man killed by a black man, same circumstances, you guys would be screaming for "justice" in the other direction.

Come on, TheRealVille. If a black had killed a white, no one other than those in the immediate area of the crime would even be aware of it.

Your boys and girls at the usual "television venues" would never have reported it in the first place. And, a lot of black "expert commentators" would be looking for other gigs.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nope. No DNA on gun. Would you grab for the gun with your "on" hand, and hit hard enough to breaks his nose with your "off" hand?
http://bewytchme.com/george-zimmerman-le...t-holster/

[Image: http://bewytchme.com/wp-content/uploads/...mbody3.jpg]
:eyeroll:[YOUTUBE="Poor evidience collections?"]fPocJww6MJo[/YOUTUBE]
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Come on, TheRealVille. If a black had killed a white, no one other than those in the immediate area of the crime would even be aware of it.

Your boys and girls at the usual "television venues" would never have reported it in the first place. And, a lot of black "expert commentators" would be looking for other gigs.
But, a lot here would be screaming if they heard about it. A lot here have the Zimmerman attitude,

“Fucking punks. These assholes they always get away.”

Zimmerman had no intention of letting him "get away", even though he was legally allowed to be where he was.
nky Wrote::eyeroll:[YOUTUBE="Poor evidience collections?"]fPocJww6MJo[/YOUTUBE]
Your point? The picture shows that what Zimmerman said was untrue, and impossible. He said the gun was behind his back, Martin was on top, saw the gun, and that Martin was going for his gun. Impossible.
just going on the evidence presented at the trial. Not that we want that to get in the way
TheRealVille Wrote:Your point? The picture shows that what Zimmerman said was untrue, and impossible. He said the gun was behind his back, Martin was on top, saw the gun, and that Martin was going for his gun. Impossible.
did you watch the video by the way? Evidence off the gun wasn't collected properly meaning they may have missed something thus providing doubt
nky Wrote:just going on the evidence presented at the trial. Not that we want that to get in the way
Why aren't you going by the evidence that what Zimmerman claimed can't possibly be true?
TheRealVille Wrote:Why aren't you going by the evidence that what Zimmerman claimed can't possibly be true?
was that presented in court under oath?
nky Wrote:was that presented in court under oath?
We aren't in court here at BGR. But, don't let that stand in your way, in your judgement.
TheRealVille Wrote:We aren't in court here at BGR. But, don't let that stand in your way, in your judgement.
No we're not but the man is facing some serious charges and he deserves a fair trial under our legal system. He doesn't need to be tried in the media. The prosecution must prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Are you stating that that thought hasn't occurred to her and the rest of the family? I am not "implying" anything. I am sure she is grieving over her son. However, I am stating that you can bet your butt that a wrongful death law suit is in the "oven".

"Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Portions of the settlement released Friday do not specify how much money Martin's family will receive, but according to the Sentinel, the figure is believed to be in excess of $1 million. The settlement does, however, state that Zimmerman is not part of the agreement. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/05...22300.html

I'd say it is a sure bet. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Portions of the settlement released Friday do not specify how much money Martin's family will receive, but according to the Sentinel, the figure is believed to be in excess of $1 million. The settlement does, however, state that Zimmerman is not part of the agreement. Lawyers for Martin's family have made it clear that they still plan to file a civil claim against Zimmerman at a later point."

Guess some money on the table will help you change what you say under oath
TheRealThing Wrote:"Trayvon Martin's family has reached a settlement in a wrongful death suit they filed against the homeowners association of the sub-division where Martin was killed, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Would you sue the HOA if you were in the same situation? That doesn't make them "in it for the money". I don't find it odd that you laugh at a family's lawsuit over their dead child.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Are you stating that that thought hasn't occurred to her and the rest of the family? I am not "implying" anything. I am sure she is grieving over her son. However, I am stating that you can bet your butt that a wrongful death law suit is in the "oven".
Would you do the same, in the same situation?
nky Wrote:Guess some money on the table will help you change what you say under oath
Do you have any proof that they changed what they thought, because of money?
nope but the brother now know for sure that was his brother on the 911 tape
nky Wrote:nope but the brother now know for sure that was his brother on the 911 tape
He explained.
TheRealVille Wrote:Would you sue the HOA if you were in the same situation? That doesn't make them "in it for the money". I don't find it odd that you laugh at a family's lawsuit over their dead child.
Yes, it does make them "in it for the money" because there was no other reason to sue the HOA. Zimmerman was not their employee and the HOA had nothing to do with Martin's death. I suspect that the HOA's insurance company made the decision to settle the case for them instead of risking losing an even more ridiculous amount of money in a trial. Everybody's insurance rates will go up a little bit to pay an obscene amount of money to people who earned none of it.
What would have made it better for the family was to wait until after the trial to file civil suits
nky Wrote:What would have made it better for the family was to wait until after the trial to file civil suits

Indeed so. It sort of takes a bit away from their credibility, doesn't it? One might conclude that they are grieving all the way to the bank (or to the jewelry store).
TheRealVille Wrote:Do you have any proof that they changed what they thought, because of money?

They changed what they thought because the prosecution told them that they had to do so if there was any hope of a conviction. Of course, a conviction sure helps with the wrongful death case, don't you think?

I really don't know why TheRealVille continues to post these weak and baseless rebuttals. Regardless of what really happened, the prosecution hasn't proven squat. If it weren't for the danger involved, the judge, any credible judge, would have dismissed all charges. Of course, without the threats, Zimmerman would never have been charged.

But, then, who wants his/her house burned down, his loved ones threatened, and his town looted just to take the high road. In this day and age, everyone caves in to the coercion. Goodbye justice.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:They changed what they thought because the prosecution told them that they had to do so if there was any hope of a conviction. Of course, a conviction sure helps with the wrongful death case, don't you think?

I really don't know why TheRealVille continues to post these weak and baseless rebuttals. Regardless of what really happened, the prosecution hasn't proven squat. If it weren't for the danger involved, the judge, any credible judge, would have dismissed all charges. Of course, without the threats, Zimmerman would never have been charged.

But, then, who wants his/her house burned down, his loved ones threatened, and his town looted just to take the high road. In this day and age, everyone caves in to the coercion. Goodbye justice
Proof, since you are so fond of it.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next