• 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2013
Dam how did you know!!!!:Cheerlead
TigerBlues Wrote::biglmao::biglmao:

That's great dns

I'm actually shocked you're laughing. I figured you would still be pouting.
TheChief Wrote:Already posted under the Pikeville thread on this site that he was on Pikeville's campus today. Is this the end of football for Paintsville? Will the Tigers let the school system shut down the program?

I hate to lose the kid especially to Pikeville but it's not the first time we've lost a pretty good football player because of a meddling daddy. It's still fresh on the minds of true Tiger fans of what dns did a couple of years ago. Most in the program including some on this years staff felt that our qb last year should've actually been playing fullback on offense. If Miller would've played he would've been our starting quarterback anyway. Maybe the new staff can actually get Miller out to play this year. We just need to keep our heads up and realize the future is still bright at Paintsville. I expect an announcement tomorrow on the new head coach at Paintsville.
Who is the main man for the position right now?? Does any one know?? Heard it could potentially be the Peck guy...
Not pouting!!! Praying for the kidd at pviile so that dont get hurt bad!!!!!!!:zzz:
Meant kidds!
dns Wrote:Not pouting!!! Praying for the kidd at pviile so that dont get hurt bad!!!!!!!:zzz:

I wasn't accusing you of pouting.
dns Wrote:Meant kidds!

No you meant kids not kidds. Geez, is it that hard for you to spell kids correctly?
Shut down the program over ONE kid leaving? Are you serious? He was on campus but he didn't enroll.
Who is the new hc if u aactually know
Chirico has decided to accept the position. Expect the official announcement soon.
Thanks good choice
If Chirico does indeed take the job that is awesome news
He's already told the team he's taking it. So I think it's pretty solid.
Tiger Fever Wrote:No you meant kids not kidds. Geez, is it that hard for you to spell kids correctly?

Called typo :biglmao:
TigerFan3 Wrote:He's already told the team he's taking it. So I think it's pretty solid.

If in fact this is true it would be the best hire in Paintsville football in many years. Now all the mommy's and daddy's need to leave the guy alone and let him build this program back to what it once was. Give him nothing but support and in a few years we will be competing for district titles once again.
TigerFan3 Wrote:Chirico has decided to accept the position. Expect the official announcement soon.

If this is true it is great news to the Tiger program. Best of luck to you coach. If everyone gets behind him & supports him you will see a big change in the Tiger Football Team.

Nothing but respect for you coach. Good luck to you this year.
I can't see a reason any kid would leave with Chirico taking the position.
Not only was this the best hire but I believe it was the only hire with the situation and demands of the fanbase. I think anyone other than him would've been put in a no-win situation and would have been a short timer. Congrats to Chirico and best of luck to the Tigers.
I know he was just a freshman Quarterback last year.But with losing him for this years team it will hurt.Big and strong and was the leader of the team last year.Just losing athletes like that will hurt any team.Good luck coach Chirico with getting the team competing strong again.
Now to assemble a quality staff and get rid of those who have brought the program down to the level it is now. Even as a new hire, Chirico, in my opinion, is the best coach in the region. Very knowledgeable of the game, very compassionate, knows how to communicate with KIDS, and a passion like no other I've seen. I'm very excited in the direction this program is headed.
Tiger Fever Wrote:I hate to lose the kid especially to Pikeville but it's not the first time we've lost a pretty good football player because of a meddling daddy. It's still fresh on the minds of true Tiger fans of what dns did a couple of years ago. Most in the program including some on this years staff felt that our qb last year should've actually been playing fullback on offense. If Miller would've played he would've been our starting quarterback anyway. Maybe the new staff can actually get Miller out to play this year. We just need to keep our heads up and realize the future is still bright at Paintsville. I expect an announcement tomorrow on the new head coach at Paintsville.

Maybe my kid will go to Pville when I have one fever!!:Thumbs:
Tiger Fever Wrote:I hate to lose the kid especially to Pikeville but it's not the first time we've lost a pretty good football player because of a meddling daddy. It's still fresh on the minds of true Tiger fans of what dns did a couple of years ago. Most in the program including some on this years staff felt that our qb last year should've actually been playing fullback on offense. If Miller would've played he would've been our starting quarterback anyway. Maybe the new staff can actually get Miller out to play this year. We just need to keep our heads up and realize the future is still bright at Paintsville. I expect an announcement tomorrow on the new head coach at Paintsville.

Without question you have a personal issue with his dad and to use this site as a vehicle to let everyone hear your voice and feelings. With all your knowledge on football I wish you would have interviewed for the job. You could have set the standard for 6'3" fullbacks and offense as a whole.
Be careful what you wish for, you may get it. Good luck to the Tigers and coach Chirico I'm hoping we can turn this thing around and get back on track.
TigerBlues Wrote:Without question you have a personal issue with his dad and to use this site as a vehicle to let everyone hear your voice and feelings. With all your knowledge on football I wish you would have interviewed for the job. You could have set the standard for 6'3" fullbacks and offense as a whole.
Be careful what you wish for, you may get it. Good luck to the Tigers and coach Chirico I'm hoping we can turn this thing around and get back on track.

I think you're right tiger blues, I can set up a meeting with tiger fever and the kids dad:Cheerlead
dns Wrote:I think you're right tiger blues, I can set up a meeting with tiger fever and the kids dad:Cheerlead

This sounds like a "little Johnny" issue but that is a great idea dns
Any word on whether Miller will be on the field this fall?
do the tigers have a coach? sounds like hearsay
Joe Chirico accepted the job of Head Coach at PHS. He's told the players and there is a swimming party to welcome him to the helm this week. Sounds pretty official, not hearsay.
It's been on WSIP news the past 2 mornings that there will be a swimming party hosted by the Paintsville football team with head coach Joe Chirico......

And I know WSIP wouldn't air anything that's not true Confusedecret:
It was on q95 this morning
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next