Sep 6, 13 Madison Southern home 7:30 PM
Sep 13, 13 Scott County away 7:30 PM
Sep 20, 13 Lexington Catholic home 7:30 PM
Sep 27, 13 Paul Laurence Dunbar away 7:30 PM
Oct 4, 13 Henry Clay home 7:30 PM
Oct 11, 13 Tates Creek away 7:30 PM
Oct 18, 13 Lafayette home 7:30 PM
Oct 25, 13 George Rogers Clark home 7:30 PM
The Young Indians will have their hands full this year...
Can't wait to see that first game with Harlan county..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Aug 24, 13 Harlan County home 8:00 PM Roy Kidd Bowl
Aug 30, 13 Woodford County away 7:30 PM
Sep 6, 13 Madison Southern home 7:30 PM
Sep 13, 13 Scott County away 7:30 PM
Sep 20, 13 Lexington Catholic home 7:30 PM
Sep 27, 13 Paul Laurence Dunbar away 7:30 PM
Oct 4, 13 Henry Clay home 7:30 PM
Oct 11, 13 Tates Creek away 7:30 PM
Oct 18, 13 Lafayette home 7:30 PM
Oct 25, 13 George Rogers Clark home 7:30 PM

Murderer's Row... Especially for a team that lost a lot.
FBfan4life Wrote:Murderer's Row... Especially for a team that lost a lot.
Only sure losses will be Harlan, Scott Co, and LexCath. The rest are hardly murderers row.....
Would like to wish the BEST OF LUCK TO THE MADISON CENTRAL INDIANS for a GREAT SEASON!!!:Thumbs:
Does anyone know when the PINK game for Cancer Awareness is?
Can't wait to watch the Indians in action @ the Roy Kidd Bowl! GO INDIANS BEAT HARLAN COUNTY!!!
Beat Harlan County lol good luck all year to you guys but beat Harlan County lol again good luck!
Thunder Lips Wrote:Only sure losses will be Harlan, Scott Co, and LexCath. The rest are hardly murderers row.....

Really? I bet they will loose to 3 of the 4 Lexington city schools that they play. Not including LexCath. I'll get with you towards the end of the season Thunder and talk about this Confusednicker:
This being the Roy Kidd bowl, do they play this game at EKU? I'm just curious being from Harlan i've never been to this bowl..
FBfan4life Wrote:Really? I bet they will loose to 3 of the 4 Lexington city schools that they play. Not including LexCath. I'll get with you towards the end of the season Thunder and talk about this Confusednicker:
Dunbar, Tate's Creek, & Henry Clay were Awful last year and all had losing seasons and were handled easily by Madison Central. We'll check back in mid year and see where this is.
Thunder Lips Wrote:Dunbar, Tate's Creek, & Henry Clay were Awful last year and all had losing seasons and were handled easily by Madison Central. We'll check back in mid year and see where this is.

I understand that those teams you mentioned were awful and were handled by easily MC.... But that is with you last season's roster. All those studs you all had are now gone. I am talking about this upcoming season. Not last season. :rockon:
FBfan4life Wrote:I understand that those teams you mentioned were awful and were handled by easily MC.... But that is with you last season's roster. All those studs you all had are now gone. I am talking about this upcoming season. Not last season. :rockon:
Fair enough. Keep in mind that Dunbar hasn't had a winning season since 2005. Tates Creeks has had one winning season since 2006, which was 6-5. Henry Clay was 5-7 last year and was beaten 4 TD's by MC.

You proclaimed those teams to be "Murderers Row". 2 of the 3 (Dunbar/Tates Creek) have been considered awful football programs for several years now. The third (Henry Clay) is viewed as one of the most underachieving programs in the state. Madison Central isn't great either, but they are far ahead of all the Lexington public schools on their schedule, minus Lafayette.
Thunder Lips Wrote:Fair enough. Keep in mind that Dunbar hasn't had a winning season since 2005. Tates Creeks has had one winning season since 2006, which was 6-5. Henry Clay was 5-7 last year and was beaten 4 TD's by MC.

You proclaimed those teams to be "Murderers Row". 2 of the 3 (Dunbar/Tates Creek) have been considered awful football programs for several years now. The third (Henry Clay) is viewed as one of the most underachieving programs in the state. Madison Central isn't great either, but they are far ahead of all the Lexington public schools on their schedule, minus Lafayette.

Most of the public schools in Lexington are terrible.
^
Which makes no sense.
It seemed those teams were so much better when the four class system was still in play.
Henry Clay had a great team back when Simpsons son was there along with the Johnson kid at runningback.
Tates Creek was exceptional when they were a top 2 or 3 team in the state 10+ years ago, and Dunbar wasnt bad back in the early 00's.

I just dont understand why these teams cant get on track. The talent pool has to be huge.
Yes it will be at EKU.
Thunder Lips Wrote:Dunbar, Tate's Creek, & Henry Clay were Awful last year and all had losing seasons and were handled easily by Madison Central. We'll check back in mid year and see where this is.

I must have been at a different game than you were last year when Central scraped past Creek by the skin of their teeth. In fact, Creek had the ball with the go ahead drive in the final minute when a dropped pass ended the drive and gave Central the game. I don't know what Creeks defense will look like this year, because they were awful last year, but they return all their starters on offense... should be a good game this season...
LadyCat Pride Wrote:Yes it will be at EKU.

It is at Madison Central's field 100%
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Which makes no sense.
It seemed those teams were so much better when the four class system was still in play.
Henry Clay had a great team back when Simpsons son was there along with the Johnson kid at runningback.
Tates Creek was exceptional when they were a top 2 or 3 team in the state 10+ years ago, and Dunbar wasnt bad back in the early 00's.

I just dont understand why these teams cant get on track. The talent pool has to be huge.

Your right about the talent pool is huge.... but they are dealing with kids that can not respect an authority figure like a coach and / or academically ineligible. Lexington public schools has gone the :flush:
johnnyd Wrote:Most of the public schools in Lexington are terrible.

Terrible??? Try Awful :Thumbs:
Gridiron Grit Wrote:I must have been at a different game than you were last year when Central scraped past Creek by the skin of their teeth. In fact, Creek had the ball with the go ahead drive in the final minute when a dropped pass ended the drive and gave Central the game. I don't know what Creeks defense will look like this year, because they were awful last year, but they return all their starters on offense... should be a good game this season...

Are they still returning their QB? Which was their BEST player last season. Last time we heard, he was heading down south.. Like Madison County South.
Gridiron Grit Wrote:I must have been at a different game than you were last year when Central scraped past Creek by the skin of their teeth. In fact, Creek had the ball with the go ahead drive in the final minute when a dropped pass ended the drive and gave Central the game. I don't know what Creeks defense will look like this year, because they were awful last year, but they return all their starters on offense... should be a good game this season...

The Tates Creek score was close, but the fact is Tates Creek finished 3-8. Their last winning season was in 2006 and in losing to Madison Central last year gave up over 500 yds of offense. And as stated above their starting QB transferred. Goodluck.