Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds name chapman as closer
Reds have decided that Chapman their closer for this season.
That is great new for all red leg fans.. They now have the highest payroll in the bullpen in the majors..

Just wonder if the reds will try to trade either Marshell or Broxton??? Or will they keep them all?
Keeping.

Good deal, everyone happy...good, great, grand, wonderful!
The best decision the Reds could have made. I don't Chapman would be a good starting pitcher in long term.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw it coming. Glad it happened though!
[Image:

]
Im glad that they made the choice to put Chapman back in the pen!!!

World Series!!!!
^
Got a real shot at it. As long as everyone can stay injury free!!
panther nation Wrote:Reds have decided that Chapman their closer for this season.
That is great new for all red leg fans.. They now have the highest payroll in the bullpen in the majors..

Just wonder if the reds will try to trade either Marshell or Broxton??? Or will they keep them all?

Best closer in the league, with two of the best setup men in the league!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Best closer in the league, with two of the best setup men in the league!

Good thing you said league, cause that's not even the best setup-closer combo in the state of Ohio. Confusednicker:
The Reds have a great bullpen, and they made the right choice moving Chapman back to closer. The kid may very well end up having one of the best fast balls the game has ever seen when he develops more. To keep that heat, he doesnt need to start and kill his arm.
Im not the biggest fan of Cincy, but i like this team. I hope Chapman turns out to be the best closer of all time. Cincy needs a world series. Been to long.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Good thing you said league, cause that's not even the best setup-closer combo in the state of Ohio. Confusednicker:

Well who is then??? Surely not those chumps from Cleveland??? :biglmao:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Good thing you said league, cause that's not even the best setup-closer combo in the state of Ohio. Confusednicker:

Please set me up with your dealer cause he obviously has the good stuff
:hilarious:^
I love it....