Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard at Lexington Catholic
Hazard will travel to Lexington Catholic to take on the Knights this Tuesday, the 31st, with game time set for 7:30. The JV game will tip off at 6:00 pm.
Lexington Catholic
Wow when did this game come up.... i dont think it was on the schedule if i remember correctly
Lc
Lc
LC
I'm hoping Hazard will give it their all though.
Um, Lexington Catholic by 25.
Lc By 30
Lex Cath-72 Hazard-58
Lex Cath Is Too Good, The Dawgs Will Hang Tough, But Cath Will Run Them Out Of Gas.
Good job spurlock getting this game so that the dawgs can get the experience playing the larger schools.
Hazard will get DEMOLISHED!
Imo
Ttt
LC by as many as they want....
LC...i think it will be close the 1st half
Lc by 30+
hazard-89
lex. cath.-88

Game winning buzzer beater tip in by durell olingerConfusedhithappe
this game wont even be close.........................................................................................................................................................
hazard by 73
tyler hicks will have 61 in this game...................hicks is the man.........:USAFlag: Confusedalute: TongueirateSho :wash: Big Grinrums02: :bow:
LOL... Tyler Hicks is part of his name but his first name is Justin and I think he prefers being called that over Tyler (surprised actually that anyone knew that was he name).

And the game may not even be close and LC may come out with the win but the purpose of the game was to give HHS some game experience while they didn't have anything scheduled. The HHS boys basketball team will also make a stop after in Richmond to support the 14th region All A girls team!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!
"watchinthegame" Wrote:LOL... Tyler Hicks is part of his name but his first name is Justin and I think he prefers being called that over Tyler (surprised actually that anyone knew that was he name).

And the game may not even be close and LC may come out with the win but the purpose of the game was to give HHS some game experience while they didn't have anything scheduled. The HHS boys basketball team will also make a stop after in Richmond to support the 14th region All A girls team!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!
Good post ....I think I see a little green in the other post...jealous is a sickness they need to get over it..Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i wasnt saying nothing bad about hicks he a great player but in order for them to win someone else has to step up.........i've seen their whole team play on in the dust bowl and chucky, durell , and justin all can create their own shot and also pretty good ball players but when there out there on court it seems like there holding back like there scared of the coach and affraid to make a mistake........but when they all come around teams better watch out cause theres noway other teams have there offensive power
congrats
congrats
What an upset! Congrats Dawgs!
Hats off to the Dawgs
Congrats
Congrat HHS on the HUGE win!
J. Hicks went absolutely off in the 2nd half hitting three after three... and im sure everyone in the gym loved Campbell's alley-oop to Wallace.
go KNIGHTS!!!!
I am glad you people find this game amusing...It will be good for the dawgs to play bigger schools...At least Spurlock don't back down from them...
"The6thMan" Wrote:Congrat HHS on the HUGE win!
J. Hicks went absolutely off in the 2nd half hitting three after three... and im sure everyone in the gym loved Campbell's alley-oop to Wallace.

The game isn't until tonight!!! What are you guys talking about???
Dreamers....LC will beat HHS DOWN!!!