Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ South Floyd 2/11/06
Pburg will play a big game vs. SF in hi hat. Who will win ?

Pburg---72
SF-----68
This game will be a lot closer than the last one. But I am still going with Pburg on the win.
i believe sf will come away w/ this 1
Prestonsburg
South Floyd
South Floyd
South Floyd
Pburg by 10.
I think P-burg is way too much for South Floyd. Ryan Little will be held by P-burg's big men, and Michael Stephens will put a stop on Ryan Johnson. I don't think any team in the 15th plays defense the way Prestonsburg does. So I say P-burg by around 10.
We will see and if u stop ryan j and ryan L they still have mason and ethan and tj so i think they will do good........
Did it last time with ease. Don't see why we can't again.
sf...its on there homecourt...
sf by 6! Pburg plays alot better on there home court!
south floyd
Im going to take Pburg.....I don't think SF has the size to stop Barnette and Leslie

Pburg-73
SF-61
I'm going to take Pburg.. for MANY more reasons than I can name.
Pburg is rolling right now, but I don't think they can handle the Raiders @ home. SF by 3.
Called off now. SF headin 2 richmond.
When could it possibly be played?
they dont really know when yet... but when they do play im goin with sf if they play like they did in the all a ..... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!
I'll counter you and go with the Blackcats.
I am not gonna counter anybody. They will not play this game on the 3rd though. It will have to be switched to a date that both can play. South Floyd will be in Richmond then.
well thatsa bunch of bologna and i was looking forward to the BLACKCATS winng this one by 8
Pburg 76
SF 68
Whats wrong with bologna?
SF by 4
when they do play i think sf by 11
sf 5+
whenevr they do play i will say SF by 7 or 10:wenumber1
sf by 9
I think south floyd can pull away with this one here because the have the homecourt advantage and the feeling of accomplishment from the ALL A tourny. Knock on wood of couse though