Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 47 vs Jackson Co 43 OT
Final from Jackson Co.

JC defeated NL both times in the regular season but fell short to the Jags in postseason play.
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Jackson Co.

JC defeated NL both times in the regular season but fell short to the Jags in postseason play.

Very hard to beat a team three times.

The truth will stand when all else falls.

Brother Cecil.
Shoutout to Marcus Carson for putting the team on his back. North Laurel had a nice gameplan.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Very hard to beat a team three times.

The truth will stand when all else falls.

Brother Cecil.

This is true.(a little off topic) I seen where Owensboro Cath beat Daviess Co tonight. DC beat them both times in the reg. season. Some thought Daviess was a serious threat in the 3rd region.
North Laurel is hard to beat if they can keep the score low. They have to much size for most teams in the 13th in a slow pace game.
^

Did Wagers play for Jackson?
This is bad news for the rest of the 13th region IMO.. NL is a very dangerous team!
Proud of this JAG team.
NL is very dangerous especially when they make shots. Don't count the Jags and Brad Sizemore out.
JagSwag Wrote:Proud of this JAG team.

JagSwag, this is a little off topic but I always thought you were an East Jessamine Jag.
North is a very dangerous team, but so was Jackson Co. I do not see any first round cupcake games in the 13th this year.
Strikeout King Wrote:JagSwag, this is a little off topic but I always thought you were an East Jessamine Jag.

No, I am a North Laurel Jag supporter King.:Cheerlead
Wagers did play whole game