•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Recruits
Demarcus ware Wrote:This is exactly what i was talking about, although i can see the parents having input, i also think the parents should support their kids with their decisions, this has to be embarrassing to the kid and now this lawsuit will drive a wedge between kid and mom. At what point does arkansas back off and say sorry kid but we didn't sign up for all this drama, and we don't want to look bad for coming between a kid and his mom. Nothing good can come of this from the way i see it. I hope i'm wrong but just don't see any good here.
I don't see any good here either. I also heard via Fox New that they were talking about the lawsuit involving inquiring with the staff as to how they reeled him. Apparently, the mother also thinks that there was funding involved with the father as to where she didn't receive anything. Including acquisitions of the father receiving benefits in favor for their son services. Cam Newton anyone?? Looks like Arkansas regardless of having a good NSD outside of Collins, maybe have a mess of a year. I'd say by now Bielema is wishing he'd stayed at Wisconsin.
Fogle said he's having a great time at UK.

Hatcher said the greatest day of his life & tweeted a pic of him signing.
Despite earlier reports, Tevin Lawson is visiting this weekend.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Despite earlier reports, Tevin Lawson is visiting this weekend.

His mom saw what Alex Collins mom did and said "Damn! I can't be like that. Go take your visits."
Apparently Fogle, hasn't accepted a preferred walk-on spot. He's been offered but is down to UK & Cincinnati but will decide on Tuesday.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Apparently Fogle, hasn't accepted a preferred walk-on spot. He's been offered but is down to UK & Cincinnati but will decide on Tuesday.

Cameron Fogle ‏@CFogle22 @SPack348
I'm going to make my decision on Tuesday

Cameron Fogle ‏@CFogle22
@SPack348 it's between UK and UC
I have never been so fired up for a football season and it is not even March yet! Coach Stoops has really got the ball rolling and while we can expect big things we need to keep in mind that there is going to be a lot of youth and tranfers to adjust to the coaching staff and team as well. This year I will be attending my first UK football game and I cannot wait, the future has probably not looked this bright at UK since the late 70's and I believe that we have a coach here at UK who truly thinks that he will be able to compete in the SEC in just a couple of seasons, not be content with winning enough games to be bowl eligible. When you recruit, players want to know what your mindset is and the second one I mentioned is not going to get the players to UK that we need, Coach Stoops is of the first mindset and he, I believe, is going to get UK to a level they have not been at in many, many years. Good luck to Coach Stoop, his staff and all of the players this year!!!
Anybody heard anything on James Hearns or Tevin Lawson? Hearns was supposed to announce this weekend
catsfan2 Wrote:Anybody heard anything on James Hearns or Tevin Lawson? Hearns was supposed to announce this weekend

Lawson was suppose to make a decision after visiting this weekend, of course he is still on his OV to UK. According to Rivals, he's to take an OV next weekend to Louisiana Tech. I'd imagine then he'd decide. He still has 2 available OV's to take if he felt it necessary.
Tevin Lawson apparently had a good trip, as well as his mother. Really though this kids been quiet about his visit to UK.
Tevin Lawson's HS head coach has leaked the information that Lawson is ecstatic about his trip to UK. The impact didn't stop there, as the coaches' presentation to he & his mom, put his mom's distance concerns at ease. He & his family will meet tonight to discuss where to go from here.

He has two more allotted OV's he could take. He may or may not take more visits. If he does decide to take more trips it's likely they will be to TCU, Oklahoma State, or Texas. Texas got involved in his recruitment. If he doesn't, he's likely to sign with UK.

His coach had no validity on whether the TCU rumors hold substance.

The good news for UK is he & his family want to wrap this up quickly.
Cameron Fogle officially commits to UK!!

Cameron Fogle @CFogle22 Gonna be playing football in Lexington for the next 4-5 years! So happy and blessed for this opportunity. #WeAreUK #BBN #AllReady
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
J.Rowland ‏@RowlandRIVALS Braxton Berrios surfaces as a receiver target for the #Cats, #UK aiming high.

Braxton is a WR from North Carolina. 4* per Rivals.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Cameron Fogle officially commits to UK!!

Cameron Fogle @CFogle22 Gonna be playing football in Lexington for the next 4-5 years! So happy and blessed for this opportunity. #WeAreUK #BBN #AllReady

Fogle visited Cincinnati this morning, but I guess he didn't like what Tuberville had to offer. Welcome aboard Fogle.

Fogle's mom got in on the fun after the decision.

-Drew Barker-‏@D_Barker7
S/O to my main man @CFogle22 for deciding to go to UK!! #BBN

Cindy ‏@cfogle22smom
@D_Barker7 You are next?
To all of you responsible for these updates. Thank you. This has been one of the most interesting and exciting threads i have read in some time. I have never been more excited about Kentucky Football. I'm amazed at some of the players we have signed this year. Great job by Stoops and company.
My thoughts exactly!!!good job guys.
This thread has to be put in the classics when all of this is over.
^
I agree
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:This thread has to be put in the classics when all of this is over.

I concur
Are these 2014 recruits?
No 2013
Ok. I wasn't for sure if the national signing day was the last day for players to commit. So I was a bit confused.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ok. I wasn't for sure if the national signing day was the last day for players to commit. So I was a bit confused.

The deadline to commit and have your LOI faxed is April 1st.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Braylon Heard has been granted his released from Nebraska. I'm hearing that initially, the release was a conditional one to any school but UK. The good news is those conditions rarely hold up & that now UK is a viable. Here's to hoping to get the proven college RB. It'll be 2014 before we see him on the field, but he'd be a great addition. Of course, that is if he chooses that route.
What makes you think they will release the stipulation?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:What makes you think they will release the stipulation?

I don't know. Has nothing to do with what I think, just relaying what Justin Rowland said.
Another note on Heard, he's still enrolled in classes at Nebraska but sources close to him say UK is his #1. This likely won't be resolved until after the semester, so don't expect much more news on his situation going forward.
Take one of the board, Nate Willis didn't make the grades. He won't be enrolling at UK next year.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Take one of the board, Nate Willis didn't make the grades. He won't be enrolling at UK next year.
Hate to hear that.
Tevin Lawson is visiting TCU today & tomorrow. He will then either stay in Texas or head back to the bayou. As he will either visit Texas or La Tech this weekend.
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next