Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Paintsville
This game will be for the All 'A' 15th regional championship tomorrow at Allen Central, 7:00 p.m. Predictions?
It will be a close one but im goin with the raiders
Paintsville in a close game
I think this game is to close to call. I wont give a prediction as to who will win, but I will predict it will come down to a last second shot.....
South Floyd
Yea i agree basketballonlyfan...it will be a great game to watch.
SF hopefully.......
SF by 3
Paintsville
Paintsville by 10
I think Paintsville will show NO CLASS and run up the score on the Raiders.
Who will represent the 15th? Tigers or Raiders?
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:I think Paintsville will show NO CLASS and run up the score on the Raiders.

I think Paintsville would love to be able to Run up the score on SF, but I dont believe that will be an option for them. SF has a great team and if they are playing well tommorow night then it could be a long night for the Tigers. My pick SF by 3.
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I think Paintsville would love to be able to Run up the score on SF, but I dont believe that will be an option for them. SF has a great team and if they are playing well tommorow night then it could be a long night for the Tigers. My pick SF by 3.

I was just being sarcastic Beaver, I would love to see it, but I doubt it will happen.

Paintsville by 6+
Always love watching these two teams play one another, and it's always great when the Raiders win which I hope they do tommorrow.
I saw both teams play tonight. Both are very talented. I think, if SF is shooting well, then they will win. Paintsville was very hot tonight as well. They will need to continue their sharpshooting in order to beat SF. I think SF is a little better on the inside however, and that will be the difference.

My pick. South Floyd 83 Paintsville 79
Paintsville-82 S.Floyd-63
I change my prediction, Paintsville by 10+
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:I think Paintsville will show NO CLASS and run up the score on the Raiders.

:wtf1:This doesn't sound like something 98 would say, my best opinion this post wasn't made by them.
this should be an awesome game...id say ACs gym will be rockin tomorrow night...i think the raiders can win if they just come out and play the way they are capable of playing...
It is getting close to tourney time and I am glad to see the Tigers start getting some big margin wins and get in a groove, hopefully it will continue tonight! But, SF is a very scrappy team and they will play you to the bitter end. They showed that during the Hoops Classic at Paintsville! Good Luck Tigers!! Should be a good game!
SF has come out sluggish in their last 2 games against IMO much weaker teams than Paintsville, if the Raiders continue this trend, they will lose by 15+ at least.
It will be interesting to see how these team will try to play.
I think Paintsville mght have the edge in this one!
I Think That It May Come Down To How Many Free Throws Are Awarded Paintsville. Against Phelps, Raiders 3 Freethrows The First Quarter, Phelps 11.
Quite A Bit Of Disparity. And With 7 County Deputies Guarding The Student Section, At Least They Wil Be Safe. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
Paintsville by 5.
paintsville by a large margin. the reason,raiders can not play back to bACK GOOD Games.
I really dont care for either team, but I noticed that seven cops guarded the SF fans and I am sure that 3 ref's will guard
Slone.
The Raiders are scrappy but really will have no chance, BMR and his lackeys have made their backroom Deals with the powers that be. Painstville by 10 and the Landon bandwaghon builds steam at richmond.
sf
This is gonna be a really good game...i am gonna say south floyd 5.....the raiders repeat
Paintsville
Raiders in a close game