•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bell County Bobcats
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:Seems its all about being greedy over the money. To much "business" involved.

Hey...We agree. With the shape that monies are in the school district it is hard for them to give up 2-3K. Travel is expensive and the bigger named schools make 5K on a home game. So to lose money they don't have to. Money is one of the reasons this did not happen this year. The other reasons are to late scheduling and waiting on Tn. teams. Did not have anything to do with someone not wanting to play one school or another, like some want to make it out to be. That is why I said you will never get the truth on this board. One wants to make the other look bad.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Redstorm..anyone that really keeps up with football in this area knows that this year, would be the year, that you would want to play Bell ..they lost everything. That is why I wish we could have played them the last two years. When we beat them this year most will say they are rebuilding. People should have lined up for that Bowl. Could have beat them.

I do keep up with football and have for 25 years and played 11 years, will be glad to talk X's and O's anyday with you. I hear this garbage every year about Bell being bad. BS, they have tradition and i wish we had it here at WCHS. I hope we beat the socks off them, but time will tell and if we do win the Bobcats are still a great program. PRIDE i'm sure that the past two year would have been the same as the past 15. When Knox was at the top of there game, the Bobcats beat you.
It amazes me how people can't except the great program they have and will continue to have. I use to say the same thing 15 years ago. Bell lost everything and it will be our year. They beat the dog out of us and with a completely new team!
That tradition is what will help Bell Co. Get through this rebuilding year with success.
redstorm Wrote:I do keep up with football and have for 25 years and played 11 years, will be glad to talk X's and O's anyday with you. I hear this garbage every year about Bell being bad. BS, they have tradition and i wish we had it here at WCHS. I hope we beat the socks off them, but time will tell and if we do win the Bobcats are still a great program. PRIDE i'm sure that the past two year would have been the same as the past 15. When Knox was at the top of there game, the Bobcats beat you.
It amazes me how people can't except the great program they have and will continue to have. I use to say the same thing 15 years ago. Bell lost everything and it will be our year. They beat the dog out of us and with a completely new team!

Well said restorm:Thumbs:
I don't remember anyone saying anything in the past few years about Bell being bad. If you even suggested they may be down just a little the Bell fans would question your sanity and put up the little laughing faces and mock the team/teams in your area.
I think Bell will drop just a LITTLE bit more in 2013 but will probably win the district again and advance to the regional finals. From what I've seen in the middle school/JV/frosh teams, Bell will start moving back up a little after that.
redstorm Wrote:I do keep up with football and have for 25 years and played 11 years, will be glad to talk X's and O's anyday with you. I hear this garbage every year about Bell being bad. BS, they have tradition and i wish we had it here at WCHS. I hope we beat the socks off them, but time will tell and if we do win the Bobcats are still a great program. PRIDE i'm sure that the past two year would have been the same as the past 15. When Knox was at the top of there game, the Bobcats beat you.

I didn't say they were going to be bad, I said they lost everything and that we were going to beat them. I agree HDE. They will not be nearly as good as they have the last few years. I quess you can't say we feel like we can beat them. Should we say we hope to compete with the great Bell team.LOL. If they are as good as they have been then they will have to get back on the recruiting trail. We at KCHS feel we can beat them. Are we allowed to feel that way Red, Amped?

We have been on top of our game the last 2 years and they refused to play!!!!!

Not when i was in school :biggrin:
PRIDE101 Wrote:We have been on top of our game the last 2 years and they refused to play!!!!!
Refuse to play? i guess they are scared of you. How can you say that you are at the top of your game and can't win a district and get beat by Russell Co.
HDE Wrote:I don't remember anyone saying anything in the past few years about Bell being bad. If you even suggested they may be down just a little the Bell fans would question your sanity and put up the little laughing faces and mock the team/teams in your area.
I think Bell will drop just a LITTLE bit more in 2013 but will probably win the district again and advance to the regional finals. From what I've seen in the middle school/JV/frosh teams, Bell will start moving back up a little after that.

I expect the district race to be a real dogfight this year. Bell is Bell, but Corbin should be much improved with several talented juniors to be coming back out, plus all of the young kids who started last year should be stronger this year. Wayne Co. returns most of their main weapons as well and this may be the year they get over the hump.
redstorm Wrote:Refuse to play? i guess they are scared of you. How can you say that you are at the top of your game and can't win a district and get beat by Russell Co.

Again Russell Co. was pretty good. You ask when we were. This team and the 2008 team were our best. They didn't beat the dog out of us then. You will have to ask Coach Mills why he refused to play the last two years. What about it Amped? Why. I am stating that we are going to beat them. And you guys as well. HDE was right...I am not taking any tradition away from Bell...just stating that they are going to be down and we are going to beat them. Why do you have a problem with that. Harlan Co. beat them for the first time and we will next year.
It is a compliment to a program(Bell) that others (Knox)are so excited about their game this early. We will just have to see.
AnswertheBell Wrote:It is a compliment to a program(Bell) that others (Knox)are so excited about their game this early. We will just have to see.

I don't consider it a compliment as much as it is dislike for Bell, Bell has done nothing but put Knox and there fans down for year in and out for so long that the Knox fan base is fed up with it. Now that Knox has good teams and bell wouldn't play them made the Knox fans dislike bell even more. But after this year Knox will be able to get some revenge for all the years of disrespect just like Harlan did this past year.
panther nation Wrote:I don't consider it a compliment as much as it is dislike for Bell, Bell has done nothing but put Knox and there fans down for year in and out for so long that the Knox fan base is fed up with it. Now that Knox has good teams and bell wouldn't play them made the Knox fans dislike bell even more. But after this year Knox will be able to get some revenge for all the years of disrespect just like Harlan did this past year.

Panther, seems like to me you are the one talking crap. Here is how it is, if you and I were to have a boxing match and we do this year in and year out. I beat the crap out of you most every time. Well, then if I wanna talk a lil crap then I should have that right to do so without you being a spoil sport and whining like a lil school gurl! Confusednicker:
[quote=Trenches07]Panther, seems like to me you are the one talking crap. Here is how it is, if you and I were to have a boxing match and we do this year in and year out. I beat the crap out of you most every time. Well, then if I wanna talk a lil crap then I should have that right to do so without you being a spoil sport and whining like a lil school gurl! :

Ha ha you so funny!!!:hilarious: not :moon:
The quote goes under the little guy pointing his finger. Dang, we're even better at message boards than Knox.

LOL. JK
Final schedule yet?
Some of our younger fans don't remember Knox Central football before Coach Mills.We owe every thing to him,without him we would be just like the rest of the sports at KC the biggest joke in the state.And for him and Coach Russell not wanting to play the last two years was smart these games would have been a disaster for both teams would have had multiple personal fouls and ejections with all the bad blood from him leaving. Now that a lot of these kids graduating the games should be a lot cleaner and help both teams in there district and playoff games.
insideinfo Wrote:Some of our younger fans don't remember Knox Central football before Coach Mills.We owe every thing to him,without him we would be just like the rest of the sports at KC the biggest joke in the state.And for him and Coach Russell not wanting to play the last two years was smart these games would have been a disaster for both teams would have had multiple personal fouls and ejections with all the bad blood from him leaving. Now that a lot of these kids graduating the games should be a lot cleaner and help both teams in there district and playoff games.

Finally, somebody with some sense.:Thumbs:
Southeast Bluegrass Wrote:The quote goes under the little guy pointing his finger. Dang, we're even better at message boards than Knox.

LOL. JK

I even hear you Guys are Great at Parent Relations and Football Banquets. LMAO Way to end a season Coach and Parent going after each-other infront of everybody. You Bobcats are Class Acts. They should do a reality show at Bell High. Call it "the Awards Show". Give awards to players or Don't give awards to players and see how many times a Parent and Coach fight. I love it. :biglmao:
What happened at the banquet?
Top Secret stuff. I promise Bell fans will say no big deal. But if it happened somewhere else, they would be all over it.
Dudley never had problems at his banquets.
insideinfo Wrote:Some of our younger fans don't remember Knox Central football before Coach Mills.We owe every thing to him,without him we would be just like the rest of the sports at KC the biggest joke in the state.And for him and Coach Russell not wanting to play the last two years was smart these games would have been a disaster for both teams would have had multiple personal fouls and ejections with all the bad blood from him leaving. Now that a lot of these kids graduating the games should be a lot cleaner and help both teams in there district and playoff games.

Coach Mills is a Good Coach. However, If you think he is the reason KC football has turned around you are Crazy and know nothing about KC football. The single most reason of the turn around is thier feeder program, and Mills started receiving those kids that where already well coached. Thats fact. :Thumbs:
highschoolfan Wrote:Coach Mills is a Good Coach. However, If you think he is the reason KC football has turned around you are Crazy and know nothing about KC football. The single most reason of the turn around is thier feeder program, and Mills started receiving those kids that where already well coached. Thats fact. :Thumbs:

That ...and the weight room is what turned our program around!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know how hard we work and who with.
Back to the Bobcats........anyone want to share what happened on Sunday.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Back to the Bobcats........anyone want to share what happened on Sunday.

No leakage from the Mountain, its all hush-hush. I would want it to stay in-house too.:dontthink
highschoolfan Wrote:No leakage from the Mountain, its all hush-hush. I would want it to stay in-house too.:dontthink

Hmmm. Interesting gossip.
It will come out...lol
HAT51 Wrote:Hmmm. Interesting gossip.

I know highschoolfan and I would say that it is not gossip that's for sure! But it don't surprise me that the bobcats act and then try to cover it up but in do time it will come out that's foresure. :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next