Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 57 - Owen County 49 (All "A" State Tournament)
Final.
congrats to KCC and best of luck the rest of the weekend and the rest of the season. Hope to see you all again in Rupp first week of March.

Hopefully the strong finish will buoy Owen the rest of the way....next game is at Simon Kenton Tuesday and they seem to play every 8th Region contender except for Collins from now until the post season.
knott only 1 3pointer if i heard right. Thats usually a strenth of knott
Evan Hall sounded like he had his way in this one.

Congrats KCC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Justice 25pts....Hall 22pts
Spud6 Wrote:Evan Hall sounded like he had his way in this one.

Congrats KCC

It'll be interesting to see what he can do against the big guys of NCC tomorrow.
knott
24-46 fg
1-9 3's
6-8 ft
29 Boards
Camron Justice 25
Evan Hall 22

Owen
20-49 fg
6-22 3's
3-7ft
24 Boards
Carson Williams 19
Better to play ugly and win this round then the semis. Gotta hit some of these shots against NCC.
Way to go KCC. Keep Rollin'
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Better to play ugly and win this round then the semis. Gotta hit some of these shots against NCC.
I thought Knott played well. They didnt shoot the 3 well but Hall had his best game of the season and the rest of the guys were solid. Knott controlled the game and really the game was as close as the final score indicated. A couple horrible calls on the Pats kept Owen in the game. Hope all you Knott folks are able to come down and join in on the fun today. Will be some great basketball.
Congrats Patriots. Good luck the rest of the tournament. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.