•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open HC Jobs
South laurel is hiring Mark Rymer he coaches at oneida tenn
KYcoach Wrote:Knott County Central is listed on the KHSAA website.
Just heard Holland isn’t pursuing the job. Also heard several others have been. Any names???
Matt Rhymer was named S. Laurel's new coach, he's from Harlan.
Chris Engstrand is officially the HFC at Green County.
Johnny Poynter is officially the HFC at Bellevue.
The old HC at Pike Co Central? Good for him.
Real Badman Wrote:The old HC at Pike Co Central? Good for him.
Yes... a very good coach.
Chapman is a great coach. One of the best in the mountains!
Roundabout Wrote:Chapman is a great coach. One of the best in the mountains!

Good recruiter too.
I think we were talking about Poynter.
West Jessmine hired coach on the last staff, been a long time assistant from their program, kind of puzzling since they have such a bad teams the last 10 years, could be a good program, sad to see a program with potential do the the same thing over and over.
I want this to go back to the top. I thought that there would be more openings this year. What is still open out there?? What is going to open soon? Whats the word people?
Back to the top.
can anyone confirm where the Drillers coach will be at?
Fort Knox hired a coach.
Newport Catholic hired a coach also...long time DC there (Dan Wagner).
I heard John Hardin may be open? Is there any truth to this?
Score Now! Wrote:I heard John Hardin may be open? Is there any truth to this?

Didnt JH coach retire at the end of the season? I thought that was announced before the season started that this would be his last.
I can't get a confirmation on that.
I have kind of heard a few things about the drillers coach. One was pike central, one was East Ridge, and the other was Phelps. Not sure of the three but that's what I'm hearing.
God be with those schools in this time. He will ruin what rep they have.
Rick Kranz. Aka drillers coach, aka Prez Kranz will be the HFC at East Ridge HS

This is a fact not rumor.
Real Badman Wrote:I've received the report that Prez Kranz has took over the Pike Co Central Football program for John Paul Chapman. I didn't feel the need to make this its own thread because I don't know if it's true. Just wondering has anybody else heard this?

Kranz took the east ridge job
Speaking of ER, have they got their schedule filled out?
plantmanky Wrote:Didnt JH coach retire at the end of the season? I thought that was announced before the season started that this would be his last.

You can say it is confirmed; the job is posted on the Hardin County School's website. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to the current DC.
ThePit Wrote:Kranz took the east ridge job

From Brad Allen's mouth, it's false.
sportscritic Wrote:I have kind of heard a few things about the drillers coach. One was pike central, one was East Ridge, and the other was Phelps. Not sure of the three but that's what I'm hearing.

Who are the Drillers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real Badman Wrote:From Brad Allen's mouth, it's false.

Totally false. Brad Allen will be the H.C. at E.R. mark it down.
interesting post about ER.
Who has sources of any of this going on?
Kranz to ER or Allen leaving? or staying?

By the way ER's schedule is made already, they have dropped out of district play and will try to re-enter 2A in the next couple of years.
Rymer will be a big improvement at South Laurel. I hope the administration gets behind him. He will need some assistants who know that a football is not round.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next