Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans 19 - Bengals 13
It wasn't pretty but I'll take it
Bengals offensive coaching reminded me of the cats. Throwing 5 yard passes when u needed 12.

Pathetic.
Texans will be rewarded with the Patriots with an extra week of rest.
Last time they played it wasn't pretty...

but I expect the Texans to come ready to play this time.
They won't want to get embarrassed again.
Kittens laid down and quit again. Not much fight in the bunch from the queen city.
Lewis needs to be fired. Been at Cincy 10 years, playoffs 3 times, lost all 3 games. If I'm the Bengals owner/GM I fire him immediately and go after Lovie Smith. Marvin Lewis sucks
Why fire a playiff joke only to hire another ?
Strikeout King Wrote:Lewis needs to be fired. Been at Cincy 10 years, playoffs 3 times, lost all 3 games. If I'm the Bengals owner/GM I fire him immediately and go after Lovie Smith. Marvin Lewis sucks

The Bungles need to keep Lewis as long as possible.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Why fire a playiff joke only to hire another ?

Out of the ones that are left he's the best one.
Terrible play calling,do not use best player for a half,a QB who is not good and never will be, a lame duck coach and an owner who does not care if they win, he is just about making money. It is the same bengals of the past 20+ years and it will not change. I quit being a Bengal fan the year of the new stadium and gave up my season tics,best decision I have ever made. I no longer get upset on Sunday's!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bengals offensive coaching reminded me of the cats. Throwing 5 yard passes when u needed 12.

Pathetic.

True to form...they have consistently done that all season long and it's that approach which will prevent them from playing in AFC Championship games versus one and done in the playoffs.

We see that...Gruden, Marvin, and the Brown/Blackburn mafia...not so much Confusednicker:!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Bungles need to keep Lewis as long as possible.

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
sstack Wrote:Terrible play calling,do not use best player for a half,a QB who is not good and never will be, a lame duck coach and an owner who does not care if they win, he is just about making money. It is the same bengals of the past 20+ years and it will not change. I quit being a Bengal fan the year of the new stadium and gave up my season tics,best decision I have ever made. I no longer get upset on Sunday's!

I also love how you gear your first half O to throw to your TE who can not catch a cold and zero passes to your all pro WR.
Hey SK..
You know what else isn't going to be pretty right?

When they meet the Patriots..
StrikeoutKings face after Patriots game..

:rage:
Tom Brady is already saying that this is gonna be a different turnout....
The Bengals better keep Marvin Lewis. I hope Bengals fans remember what they were before Lewis turned the team around. He has done an unbelievable job in Cincinnati.
Ballers Wrote:Hey SK..
You know what else isn't going to be pretty right?

When they meet the Patriots..

0 superbowls since spygate
Its hard to win outside of the weakest division in pro football once your forced not to cheat.