Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home for the Holidays Tourney At KBA
Sourthen Pulaski Warriors, Winners in both 7th & 8th grade boys.
Confusedinglepar
There were a lot of great basketball this weekend.
There were sixteen teams in the 8th grade division and I thought there were teams in the tournament that will make noise in the State Tournamnet. When you have Southern Pulaski, Northern Pulaski, Knox County, and Lexington Christian, then there is a great deal of talented teams.

Kudos to Southern Pulaski for winning the tournament.
Thought they would have trouble when their center, the Fannin kid, was not able to play. But like any great team, they just reached down on their bench and the players stepped up, and they never missed a beat. Anytime you have an eighth grade team that is able to beat Knox County and Northern Pulaski in one day, you know they are playing well.

Once again you see why Southern Pulaski are the defending State Champions.

The Southern Pulaski seventh grade team continues to be the best in the state.
I think Knox may be the 2nd best team in the state but Northern Pulaski is the only team I see who can beat Southern this season in the 8th grade division and they would have to be shooting the 3 extremely well. Just not a good match up for Knox. 1. Southern 2. Knox 3. Northern 4.....everybody else
I look for an extremely hard game when we do the return game at Knox. You know they will be way jacked up for that game!!!These are the two most physical teams I have seen play this year.Not taking away from anybody else, but these two teams are extremely talented and with deep benches. They both love to press and get out an run and look for easy baskets. I love seeing these two play always exciting.
You definitely can lose AT Knox...thought that game had already been played. Good luck to all three teams, all 3 very talented and deep, Southern just a little more athletic right now.
Played them at home and in Lex, still have to return to Knox. I believe it is our last game of reg season. I'm sure they will be looking to try for a big beat down of the Warriors. Hopefully we can continue with our winning ways, but a loss is quite possible at Knox.