Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Lewis to Retire after season
I have family that lives in baltimore and are big time ravens fans. They are prolley crying by now. All jokes aside he is one of the best defensive players of all times.
I'm not a huge Ravens fan or anything but I've always loved Ray Lewis. Gonna miss seeing him play on Sundays.
I am GLAD to see him go Wink
It's been a good run ray but its time to hang up the pads and join the rest of the washed up players and ex coaches on espn,CBS,NBC,and fox.
Love him or hate him you have to admit he's one of the best to ever step on to the field.
This is good news, for the rest of the AFC North.

Ray went from complete thug to one of the best to ever play LB!
As a Bengals fan, I am thankful that Ray Lewis was such a good representative of his team as well as the AFC North. He was a true treasure to watch not just in terms of how he played football, but how his character developed over the years. He is a Christian guy that will be a great ambassador for the Ravens and for the city of Baltimore, and I hope he continues to be involved in mentoring players from troubled backgrounds to work with them in their development. His NFL stats, including his super bowl victory, all speak for themselves. He has a Hall of Fame career and is one of the best, and could be argued as the best defender of all-time.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is good news, for the rest of the AFC North.

Ray went from complete thug to one of the best to ever play LB!

:thatsfunnHow did he lose his thug status? Oh that's right he was found innocent of MURDER, so was O.J. Kids from 7 different woman, classy!