Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 23 - Ravens 17
Ugly Football.

Just cancel week 17
Yes ugly, yes the 2nd and thirds saw a lot of time on both sides of the ball, and yes the Bengals won finishing the season at 10-6...congrats Bengals on the win.

You guys are going to have to be real peckerwoods in Houston next week to beat the 22 year playoff win drought Confusednicker:.

Keep it rolling Bengals!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Yes ugly, yes the 2nd and thirds saw a lot of time on both sides of the ball, and yes the Bengals won finishing the season at 10-6...congrats Bengals on the win.

You guys are going to have to be real peckerwoods in Houston next week to beat the 22 year playoff win drought Confusednicker:.

Keep it rolling Bengals!

Well, it was in Houston last year that beat the 21 year playoff drought :dontthink
Stardust Wrote:Well, it was in Houston last year that beat the 21 year playoff drought :dontthink

Baby steps in Houston Confusednicker:...now they just need to win one in Houston. Going to be a difficult task. I read were Dalton threw for 4 TDs...in the month of December. And Gruden thinks the run is the work of the devil.

I've either been a passenger on the Bengal bus or driving it since I was a kid. It would be great to drive out of Houston with a playoff win!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
This is the Bengals best chance for a playoff victory in a long time. If they don't beat the struggling Texans, it will probably be another 22 years before they win another playoff victory.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
They'll have another chance next year IMO.
The Bengals are very young. With experience, i wouldnt be surprised to see them compete with the Ravens next year....