Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 region and wymt classic should be fun
we will get to see a lot more at the wymt classic should be great games will be at pcc would make them favorite right now harlan or knott out of lower bracket or hazard what do you think
what do the brackets look like? Havent Seen one yet.
JBS should make the finals since Breathitt is down.

Hollan is a big loss for Hazard.
A Perry/Hazard matchup wouldn't be the same without the dawgs at full-strength.

Don't count ANYONE out!
Perry would be the favorite on their home court if Johnson is ruled eligible tomorrow, but if not Knott would have to be the favorite to win this tournament as well as the All A with Hollan being out for hazard. Tomorrow is a pretty big day in the 14th as 3 big time players get ruled upon. Hope all goes well.
Pretty sure Hazard and Perry are in the top bracket and Knott is in the bottom. Atleast thats what was posted on here.
Downtown10 Wrote:Pretty sure Hazard and Perry are in the top bracket and Knott is in the bottom. Atleast thats what was posted on here.

That's right....
Perry and Hazard are in the top bracket

Breathitt and Knott in the bottom.
Makes things interesting with Johnson becoming eligible.
Perry wins
Nuff said
Region is at Letcher County Central

WYMT is at Perry County Central
should be some great games glad to hear johnson can play i say as long as transfer before school starts let them play it should be about the kids if happy will do better in school wish all teams well
KHSAA might as well just let the schools start bidding on players and no matter when you transfer you are able to play. Every player have to be able to play no matter what. I think that Johnson transfer after school had started not during the summer. The kids from cordia should be able to play asap. But we see if people from cordia got the power like PCC does.
Everyone that's not a PCC fan that was at Morton Combs AC couple nights ago are most likely ready for Dawgs/Pats Round 2. Even without Hollan
I can't wait for this one should be some great games.
WYMT is always a great tournament going back to Bobby Keith bringing Richie and the Tigers.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Everyone that's not a PCC fan that was at Morton Combs AC couple nights ago are most likely ready for Dawgs/Pats Round 2. Even without Hollan

I'm sure the Dogs are looking forward to Perry Central