Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petrino hired at WKU
Great hire for WKU
zaga_fan Wrote:I mean...
an extra-marital affair...
be it a disgrace and sickening...
has no affects on this guy's ability to coach a team.

If he would have done it without wrecking a motorcycle he wouldn't have got in trouble.

And what about hiring his lover over other more qualified people. How would you like to have been one of them? And also lying about the whole thing.

Maybe none of that affects his ability to coach, unless he was relying on some Divine help, but I wouldn't let the man count the concession money.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:And what about hiring his lover over other more qualified people. How would you like to have been one of them? And also lying about the whole thing.

Maybe none of that affects his ability to coach, unless he was relying on some Divine help, but I wouldn't let the man count the concession money.

How do you know there were more qualified people? She clearly had the most experience working under him.
jetpilot Wrote:How do you know there were more qualified people? She clearly had the most experience working under him.

Well, I believe it was publicly stated that at least one was more qualified, but I don't think the media calculated from the angle hinted of in your last sentence.
all of yall want to talking about Petrino past. the only thing that he have done, was screw another women. so what, 1. if he wife was giving it up, he wouldn't be else were. 2. something that no other man havn't think of. the ones that don't think about screwing another women, marry the first women that they have sex with. 3. if you want to hold that over Petrino head, way don't yall hold Memphis and Umass over Calipari head.

WKY this was a very good hire. after a few season at WKY Petrino will be somewere else.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:And what about hiring his lover over other more qualified people. How would you like to have been one of them? And also lying about the whole thing.

Western Kentucky made the single biggest hire in the history of their program...
probably the biggest hire in the history of that conference.

This is a guy that has went to BCS bowls and coached in the NFL...
I'm sure he'll have someone to count the concession money for him.
^
You forget we have many saints on this forum all of a sudden.
I don't care what hole he sticks Little Bobby in but a liar and a cheat is a liar and a cheat.
FBALL Wrote:I don't care what hole he sticks Little Bobby in but a liar and a cheat is a liar and a cheat.

I have been trying to say that EXACT same thing, but everyone wants to overlook indiscretions of the past as if they never existed...Oh, wait a second, you were talking about Bobby P weren't you, I digressed....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
You forget we have many saints on this forum all of a sudden.

I never said I was a saint. We were discussing Petrino and he's definitely not a saint. If we were discussing me, I wouldn't mislead you and call myself a saint, but the man we were discussing has a lot of ugly baggage. He's the man WKU hired, not me nor you. Get it?
Some of you guys might not like his personal life, but this time next year you will be saying that Western made the best hire of this offseason.And I'll guarantee that Barnhead is sweating bullets over this hire.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I never said I was a saint. We were discussing Petrino and he's definitely not a saint. If we were discussing me, I wouldn't mislead you and call myself a saint, but the man we were discussing has a lot of ugly baggage. He's the man WKU hired, not me nor you. Get it?

Western will beat us again next year, get it?
Quitter
Better hire than Kentucky and Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!! Will beat Kentucky next fall. Get ready for it again.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Better hire than Kentucky and Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!! Will beat Kentucky next fall. Get ready for it again.

Would that have not happened without Petrino?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Western will beat us again next year, get it?

Well I guess since you said that, Petrino now has no ugly baggage and is the saint you were talking about.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:I never said I was a saint. We were discussing Petrino and he's definitely not a saint. If we were discussing me, I wouldn't mislead you and call myself a saint, but the man we were discussing has a lot of ugly baggage. He's the man WKU hired, not me nor you. Get it?

He does not have two FINAL FOURS taken off the books.
insideinfo Wrote:He does not have two FINAL FOURS taken off the books.

Me either.
Volleyball nets all over Bowling Green are flying at half mast.
Petrino was the best "coach" out there.
Had you saints not heard of anything about his personal life, youd be loving the possibility of him.

Im not here to worry about his personal life or mistakes and i sure as hell could care less about his morals when this country voted Obama into office.

Petrino will go to WKU, take them to a few bowl games and be back in the SEC in 3 years kicking our ass.
I hated Scumbag long before he shagged the volleyball player.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Petrino was the best "coach" out there.
Had you saints not heard of anything about his personal life, youd be loving the possibility of him.

Im not here to worry about his personal life or mistakes and i sure as hell could care less about his morals when this country voted Obama into office.

Petrino will go to WKU, take them to a few bowl games and be back in the SEC in 3 years kicking our ass.

Why do you feel the need to personally attack and call people names when they don't agree with you?

Picking a coach should be like picking a mother for your children. You want someone who will teach them to live and play right and who'll do it by example. Winning a football game is certainly not all there is about life.

And I hate to tell you, but you sound a lot like Obama calling names and personally attacking those who don't go along with you. Is that what you want?
Four more years!
Stardust Wrote:I have been trying to say that EXACT same thing, but everyone wants to overlook indiscretions of the past as if they never existed...Oh, wait a second, you were talking about Bobby P weren't you, I digressed....

Funny how you hold cal responsible for that stuff . But not coach k when the same exact thing happened with Corey.
Heres the latest on Petrinos pick ups:

http://www.wkusports.com/ViewArticle.dbm...EM_ID=5400
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Why do you feel the need to personally attack and call people names when they don't agree with you?

Picking a coach should be like picking a mother for your children. You want someone who will teach them to live and play right and who'll do it by example. Winning a football game is certainly not all there is about life.

And I hate to tell you, but you sound a lot like Obama calling names and personally attacking those who don't go along with you. Is that what you want?

Since calling someone a saint is a bad thing?:Shaking:

Dont be mad because im right.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since calling someone a saint is a bad thing?:Shaking:

Dont be mad because im right.

When you do it negatively like you did. As an intentional attack because you know you're wrong. Nobody attacked you. The great you started attacking people who didn't agree with you.

And you've never been right in this thread and you're not right now. And I'm not mad at you either. Actually I have pity for you because I guess maybe you just don't know any better. Notice: I only said this after more stupid attacking (your last sentence) and to explain reality to you.

Have a nice Christmas! I'll be expecting more foolishness from you though. You really need help.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:When you do it negatively like you did. As an intentional attack because you know you're wrong. Nobody attacked you. The great you started attacking people who didn't agree with you.

And you've never been right in this thread and you're not right now. And I'm not mad at you either. Actually I have pity for you because I guess maybe you just don't know any better. Notice: I only said this after more stupid attacking (your last sentence) and to explain reality to you.

Have a nice Christmas! I'll be expecting more foolishness from you though. You really need help.

No i dont. My mother had me tested.

[Image: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6v3dq...o1_500.jpg]

Its not my fault people like you fall for it everytime.
Petrino was a great hire by WKU, but Petrino needs to put a great staff together.

Sure, he was probably the best head coaching hire.

But look at how Kentucky has put together an excellent whole staff. Will Petrino do that?
[Image:

]