7 PM - Lee County/Buckhorn vs. Knott County Central
7 PM - Owsley County/Hazard vs. Cordia

Thursday January 17
6:30 PM - Semi-Finals #1
8:00 PM - Semi-Finals #2

Saturday January 19
8:00 PM - Championship

http://allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/1...ackets.pdf
JBS (Hindman Campus) and Hazard will for sure be the teams to beat in this one.
When did Knott become eligible for the All-A? I don't remember them being in it before. They are 3-A in football.
Altro Cat Wrote:When did Knott become eligible for the All-A? I don't remember them being in it before. They are 3-A in football.

I think their enrollment is down.
Bottom half of this bracket is loaded....
Jenkins has a shot at the title game
All these larger schools use to say All A was nothing !! HUMMMMM, Knott must have changed their minds !!! GO Dawgs !!!
I love the All "A" tournament a bunch of smaller schools battling for a state championship.
It's looks like it'll be KCC's to lose. The Pats would have to a heavy favorite to win with Hollan going down for Hazard.
KyGurl Wrote:All these larger schools use to say All A was nothing !! HUMMMMM, Knott must have changed their minds !!! GO Dawgs !!!

All "A" means a lot to smaller schools...
but it's still the All "A".

It's a fun tournament to watch but in the grand scheme of things it's nothing.
This Tournament looks to have a ton of good games. KCC is the obvious favorite.
Hope all teams are healthy and have all players eligible by the 14th.
cant wait to see these games i hope knott gets a rematch aganist hazard but if not i would also like to see hazard vs cordia or cordia vs knott as for all the other team i dont know anything about them havnt got to watch them play but by there stats i dont think there much competition i think it will be hazard vs knott in the final game with cordia in 3rd place but with hollon out idk hurd he broke his ankel the other night at knott
I think you may be right but don't count the dogs out they still have a lot of firepower I think griffin wells and Matt Thompson can run point for the dogs
Hazard vs Knott would be a war again. They may be the two best teams in the 14th regardless of class.
Hazard and Knott are favorites. The All A has lost its luster. It used to be truly for the small schools. However in recent years the powers of the All A have just kept adding teams. It has become more for touchstone energy to make money than to have small schools compete.
Hollan going down is a big blow to Hazard.

They have several guards that can come in and play quality minutes but he is the only one that can go into "Kobe" mode when his team needs him.
Did Hollan break his ankle?
8th Street Wrote:Did Hollan break his ankle?

That's what the word is. From the picture EKFF posted on facebook, Hollan looks like he got a black eye too
I think it would be interesting to have more than just an All "A" classic. Do a few more classes just to add some more good games around the state and it would also allow teams to find where they stand in the middle of the season regarding to the rest of the state.
Where is the 14th All A played?
Semi-finals and championship at Breathitt, the other games a team playing hosts it, check the bracket above in the first post for specific ones.
This looks like a strong year for the All A classic statewide. Newport Cath, Louisville Christian,and Bishop Brossart, just to name a few, are all having a good year. Then with KCC/Hazard in the 14th could be some great matchups down the road. I have attended quite a few and the atmosphere is outstanding regardless of enrollment. This tournament can and does have an impact on postseason play because it provides these schools with the ability to get hot and gain confidence on a statewide level. I love the All A classic. I for one would like to see it expanded slightly on the upper limits. While having teams like KCC in the tourament may not be the best thing for some of the smaller schools. If you look at the region as a whole it can't hurt to have a team like KCC represent the 14th region in one of our state's better tournaments.