Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark QB to Prestonsburg
I've heard that the QB from SC will be transfering to Pburg. Anyone have the inside details of this rumor?
Why would he transfer to Prestonsburg and sit behind Jarrell for two years? I could see this happening if he was promised the starting QB position at Prestonsburg but Derossett already has too much invested in Jarrell to make this move. I can't see the coaching staff moving Jarrell to the WR position after the season he had this year.
^ My thoughts exactly. We already had last years back up transfer for this reason.

What other position does he play? I know it will not be QB at Prestonsburg. Jarrell is the man the next 2 years in that spot.
Every year, there seems to be a rumor that someone from Sheldon Clark is going to transfer to Prestonsburg....and every year it never seems to come about.

I think in most cases it is just harmless chatter between players from opposing schools. In this day and time of Facebook and Twitter, it is easy for the players to talk about playing together, transferring, etc., but in actuality it almost never happens.

The SC QB is a heck of an athlete. I would love to see him at Prestonsburg. But if it happens, he would probably be playing the hybrid role that Bryson Williams has filled the past 3-4 years.

Just my opinion...
What was Jarrells stats this year? I know they were outstanding but couldn't remember what they were. Thanks.
stats
rushing 497 yards on 124 carries for 12 td's
passing 163 completions on 266 attempts for 3,151 yards 32 td's 9 int 61% completion
defense 37 tackles 4 int 3 fumble recoveries

He holds the state record for passing yards in a game at 676 yards on 18 of 27 attempts
He also tied the state record in the same game with 9 passing td's

He had 3,648 all purpose yards with 44 td's.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I remember that huge game, unreal.
I hope he likes running scout offense in pratice,because if comes to P-burg thats only snaps he will take for the next two years.Like him or not JJ is the man and will be as long as he is at Prestonsburg.Jarrad has earned it and he will be the QB.They wont even pull him they are losing or winning with a running clock.Thats why Grigsby left for Breathitt..IMO if want to play QB you might as well stay out of P-burg for next couple of years....good luck to the kid.............