Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Fans: Any new theories or ideas to share?
I'm addicted to Lost...I love the show and every show makes me ask another question.

Any Lost fans on here have any well thought out theories, ideas, or opinions to share about the show?
I think its kinda weird sorta like a scifi movie but better........each episode is stunning u never know whats going to happend........
i have never heard of this
what is it?
Kinda hard to explain ive watched it a few times......its pretty good tho........
Its about a plane crashing on this island and the people are lost thats about all i can tell ya lol sorry for the not so good info.........
i think they are all dead and caught in limbo..and whatever they do while they are there decides whether they go to heaven or hell ....
1. Locke is definately up to something.
2. The "Others" still have the French lady's son Alex and Walt (you could see him in the scene where they light up their torches).
3. Hurley knows Libby from somewhere and I think instead of being a psychiatrist, she was actually a mental patient.
4. What happened to Desmond?
5. I think that the man Jack was operating on (a couple of weeks ago) was in the orientation video.
6. In the same flashback the date on the Patient Chart was November 15, 2005.
Lost SUCKS!... watch THE O.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't got to watch any episodes this season thanx to work.. but when it comes out on dvd, i will buy it..

I don't have any good explanation, but i don't think they are all dead, or caught in limbo. I can't explain why. I just don't think that's it.. lol.
wow....so we do have some lost fans on here?

I'm hoping they are not dead and I am hoping this is not some dream or something like that. I've went through alot of theories especially from reading the lost message boards. It's interesting to read some of the stuff that people come up with. I don't have that much time to think about it but I truly love the show!