Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin Pray of Perry Central gets offer from Air Force.
I just spoke to some close sources of Austin Pray (QB of Perry Central) and they told me that Austin has got an offer to play football for Air Force. This is great news. Austin also is being recruited by EKU, Western Kentucky, University of the Cumberlands, UPIKE, Lindey Wilson, Centre, Emory & Henry, Carnegie Mellon, and Puget Sound. From the sounds of some of those schools, that must mean Austin isnt to shabby in the classroom as well. Whoever lands Austin will be very lucky. The sky is the limit for this kid, he has the potential to just get better and better. Great job Austin. Everyone is proud of you!
Great kid, whoever signs this young man will love him. Good luck Austin
:worthy:
Are those schools recruiting him as a QB or as an athlete who will be moved to another position?

Either way congrats to the young man.
I dont know what they are recruiting him as. He is a heck of a QB but he's just a tremendous overall athlete. Its good to have a lot of options I guess.
At the next level he would make an excellent WR and he has excellent hand and could be used as WildCat type back..
Congrats to the young man! Personally, I would love to see him and Canady as Falcons.
Congrats Austin... Kid lived down the street from me for along time....

Great kid and Great player...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome!
I'm not familiar with the Air Forces Football program, but if it's anything like Navy or Army, I'm pretty sure you have to enlist. Best of luck to this young man.
Real Badman Wrote:I'm not familiar with the Air Forces Football program, but if it's anything like Navy or Army, I'm pretty sure you have to enlist. Best of luck to this young man.

Not sure what you mean exactly. Enlistment is a totally different thing than commissioning, which is what you do at the Academy. Once you decide to go to the Academy you are paying your tuition with your commitment to serve as an officer in the Air Force for at least six years, eight if you are a pilot. If you leave before you earn your degree, you have to pay back all of the money the government has put into your education. Once you graduate, you are bound by your contract to the US Air Force and you must serve your six years. If you go to the Air Force Academy you have to play a sport, participation in athletics is a requirement at the Academy. It is a part of the Air Force's physical fitness program in Colorado Springs, not sure about the other academies though.
It is the same at all the armed forces schools six years plus everyone who attends is required to play some kind of sport.

Good luck on you future Austin
panther nation Wrote:It is the same at all the armed forces schools six years plus everyone who attends is required to play some kind of sport.

Good luck on you future Austin

Thought so, but I wasn't sure. I've spent a lot of time with AF Academy grads, not so much with Navy or Army. Thanks!
My best friend is a West Point grad that how I came to know about it.