Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 57 - Morgan County 52
Closer than I thought
Good win for Breathitt. In about two weeks the bobcats will be playing much better with the football kids getting into the swing of things. If Chaney can keep improving with each game this team will be a favorite to win region this year. With Trent getting back in the line up this will make the bobcats a better defensive team as well. Trent is a glue guy who does all of the dirty work. Hamilton and Noble are two of the regions best and can take over a game at any given time. Good Luck Bobcats this Friday at Hazard.

Where is Roy the Boy?
Congrats Breathitt. I expect them to get better as the season progresses.
Talked to someone who was at the game and he said Breathitt controlled the game from the start and led the whole way by about six or eight but never could put a run together to build anymore on the lead,, said they didn't shoot the ball very well. Morgan hit a couple shots at the end to close the score up to five.
They're prolly looking for a PF in Greenland.
This was a close game, Morgan didn't play very well. Offense was stagnant and they couldn't throw it in the ocean from the free throw line. Turnovers were the difference in this game. A lot of easy transition buckets for the Bobcats, in the half court the game was even, so the transition buckets were the difference. This Morgan team will continue to improve and they will be tough to handle in a month or so. Breathitt looked very good and very athletic, they should be a 14th region contender for sure. Congrats Bobcats and good luck the rest of the season, and like i said Morgan will be a tough team to beat in a month or so.
Nice Win for Coach Fugate and the boys
Good job by both teams!