•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's Staff
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Would Tim Couch be a good addition at QB coach? He was a pretty good college QB. Just a thought.

He's trying his hardest to get Brown to come on board.
^
Ive heard Brown could be bringing help with him from Texas Tech.
Iv heard that Jimbo is leaving at FSU and that a large portion of their staff is coming to LEX, or following jimbo to wherever he ends up
Have they had the presser yet?
Airing Now^
Good to hear he's going to keep the D1 talent in this state here and recruit heavy in Ohio.
- If Brown comes from Texas Tech he will be bringing Chad Scott with him to be the RB's coach.

- Coach Stoops just said that he doesn't wanna reveal any staff members or the targeted staff members because they have to go through the hiring process, he also said that he didn't wanna mention any Florida State staff members that might be coming because it wouldn't be fair to the FSU players.

I have heard that Coley is leaning towards staying. I'm pretty sure DJ Eliot is on board for the DC.

IF Brown comes and is the OC then Air Raid will be in Lexington. I love that offense
Who is he bringing with him?
'
------
You just answered the question. Thank you.
IF they decide to come with Stoops then it will be, James Coley, DJ Eliot, maybe Greg Hudson and maybe one more.

IF Brown comes then it will be just him and Chad Scott

Stoops said that he was the one that reached out to Kentucky. I think Tim Couch should be a coach on the team in some way. Played a big role and getting Stoops

Skip Holtz was fired at South Florida today, maybe try and bring him on board?
Stoops contract 5 years, $11 Million
Strikeout King Wrote:- If Brown comes from Texas Tech he will be bringing Chad Scott with him to be the RB's coach.

- Coach Stoops just said that he doesn't wanna reveal any staff members or the targeted staff members because they have to go through the hiring process, he also said that he didn't wanna mention any Florida State staff members that might be coming because it wouldn't be fair to the FSU players.

I have heard that Coley is leaning towards staying. I'm pretty sure DJ Eliot is on board for the DC.

IF Brown comes and is the OC then Air Raid will be in Lexington. I love that offense

I think Eliot will become the DC but the OC is the big question right now. Im honestly happy either Coley or Brown (because both are better than Sanders, hated his play calling). He said he would be going out and interviewing for the OC pretty soon and that they would be running an offense that everyone would love.
^That is a STEAL of a deal if he is anything like people think he can be.
MVP2 Wrote:I think Eliot will become the DC but the OC is the big question right now. Im honestly happy either Coley or Brown (because both are better than Sanders, hated his play calling). He said he would be going out and interviewing for the OC pretty soon and that they would be running an offense that everyone would love.

If Coley comes, I don't think he's coming as OC. Probably Recruiting Coordinator, Associate Head Coach and maybe another position.

I do believe if Brown comes he will be the one running the Offense.

I'm almost certain (not 100%) but almost certain that Eliot is coming to be DC.

His brother Mike Stoops at Youngstown State is also rumored to be coming. Doesn't really have any legs to that rumor but I've heard it.

Stoops on recruiting: "We're gonna hit Kentucky and Ohio hard and make our way through the Carolina's, Georgia, Florida"
I swear he's got me excited
The Air Raid is coming back to Lexington. Bet on it.
^

Yup. Said he would bring a offense that is exciting and everyone would love, especially Tim Couch.
Expect Neal Brown or another Mumme coach to be named the OC.
Here's to hoping he's wise enough to play Towles over Joker's golden boy Whitlow.
Whitlow wasn't the problem. Are play calling was beyond awful.
Real Badman Wrote:Expect Neal Brown or another Mumme coach to be named the OC.

What other Hal Mumme coaches we talking about?
AIR RAID!

I have always loved this style of offense, and kentucky is good at it. It is like a 2 minute drill offense all the time, and go back and watch when kentucky ran offense like this. It was awesome. When they sat around, looked to joker for what to do, and ran it slow and boring, they sucked. The high-speed offense of the air raid is what Kentucky is good at..
[Image:

]
BellCoFaithful Wrote:Here's to hoping he's wise enough to play Towles over Joker's golden boy Whitlow.

IMO Towles will never be a good SEC QB.i would think Maxwell Smith will be the starter next season.
According to Matt Jones of KSR, he tweeted that CBS has reported tonight that Coley will not join the staff at UK.
MVP2 Wrote:According to Matt Jones of KSR, he tweeted that CBS has reported tonight that Coley would not join the staff at UK.

I think he was offered the OC position at FSU at the last moment
Jack Lambert Wrote:IMO Towles will never be a good SEC QB.i would think Maxwell Smith will be the starter next season.

Patrick was one of the best Qb's in his high school class. He was only a freshman and made some nice plays. I remember before Andre Woodson's juniors year people had given up on him. If I remember he then went out beat Brian brohm and things turned out pretty well.
Jack Lambert Wrote:IMO Towles will never be a good SEC QB.i would think Maxwell Smith will be the starter next season.

If Stoops doesnt start him next year, expect him and daddy to go somewhere else.
His oldest brother, Ron Jr. is actually the LB coach at Youngstown State. His brother Mike is the former Arizona head coach & current DC at Oklahoma.

Secondly, Coley has been the OC at FSU for as long as Stoops has been the DC. FSU, may have offered him more money or some incentive but an offer for the OC job when he is already that is ludicrous.

It was a long shot, since it would've been a step down to go from OC at FSU to OC at UK.

In Stoops, we trust.
Ryan Timmons 4* out of Franklin County said that if Stoops didn't call him that he'd call Stoops.

A 4* prospect out of Ohio seems to be excited about the Stoops hire, tweets/re-tweets anything with UK in it and wants to talk to Stoops

Next few days should get exciting to see how the staff shapes up
runitupthegut Wrote:if stoops doesnt start him next year, expect him and daddy to go somewhere else.

Bye Bye Bluebird !!!
Stoops sounds just like all the other recent failures at UK. His chances of seriously competing in the SEC are right at zero.

The addition of Texas A and M and Missouri just dropped UK two notches lower in the conference. They now battle Vanderbilt for No. 14 rather than No. 12. It won't change.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next