Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 34 Cooper 20 ( 5A State Championship)
Final score.
Congrats to Bowling Green and Cooper on a great season.
Fine effort by Cooper.
I love 5A football.
Im glad to see the gap start closing.

Theres not a big drop off around the state.
Congrats to Bowling Green on a great season and to Cooper on a fine year!
Congrats to Bowling Green.
Cooper was definitely better than I thought, but as usual, turnovers were costly. I thought the Purples team speed was also a factor. Blue Tisdale led a very good running game. Coopers QB did a great job after the first two turnovers. I can see why Cooper made it to the finals. They are a very good football team.
Congratulations Bowling Green...we're proud of you Jags and the legacy you've established!

Best wishes and continued success for the BG & Cooper seniors!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
It would have been better if my team were there.
Well this game was closer than a lot of people thought!! Congats to Bowling Green on their victory.
Also congratulations on a phenomenal year to the Cooper Jaguars!! Wow; you guys have got to be a proud bunch!
A great game and great effort by a team that was supposed to get blown oput according to some people. Cooper you did yourselves proud. Being a 7 point difference with less than 10 mins left in the game showed many people what kind of heart this team has played with all season.
How did BG do on defense. Was #16 and #28 big factors in the game?
purplepride13 Wrote:How did BG do on defense. Was #16 and #28 big factors in the game?

28 (last name is Quick, correct?) played very well. Don't remember 16. 28 got a lot of pressure up the middle on blitzes, tackles all over the field and made a key tackle behind the LOS on a 4th and very short. Cooper played several of its starting O line on defense. They looked gassed (sorry PP, I just had to). 28 was a big beneficiary.
Impressive to see how far Cooper has come in just a short time.

Congrats to them.
Cooper was very impressive just a few TO away from maybe beating a power house Purples team! Congrats to BG!