•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central (3A State Championship) 11/30
I feel like this Belfry team is focused the same way the 03 team going in to the championship game.
Central by 21
Pulling for central in this one.

Central 3
Belfry 2
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Pulling for central in this one.

Central 3
Belfry 2

:lmao: You really do hate Belfry, don't ya?
Crossbones Wrote::lmao: You really do hate Belfry, don't ya?

If I didn't know who crazytaxi really was, and know he is in real life a man of strong morals and values, it would otherwise be safe to assume he would be none other than Chapman with his blind hatred toward the Belfry program and his history of disappointments Big Grin
:redboxer:Clash of the 3A titans to me this will be the most competitive and exciting game of all. With the discipline play of the pirate defense and IMO the advantage they have on the LOS I believe they take down Central this year. 21-17
Crossbones Wrote::lmao: You really do hate Belfry, don't ya?

Lol. Maybe someday something will happen to change my mind. But until then, I must be like the scorpion. It's just my nature lol

Tom is not my friend....

EKUAlum05 Wrote:If I didn't know who crazytaxi really was, and know he is in real life a man of strong morals and values, it would otherwise be safe to assume he would be none other than Chapman with his blind hatred toward the Belfry program and his history of disappointments Big Grin

Haha I still think an ending score of 3-2 would be the best game ever. If the safety were scored first. And for field goal for the game win.

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:Pulling for central in this one.

Central 3
Belfry 2

Now CTD??? Seriously?? hahaha TongueirateSho:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to think all those players who played there part in this team this year,even those who don't play but pushed those starters in practice, to a few,like Messor,Madison,Tuffy,(which came to my house a lot when I lived there,because they was friends with blake newsome,wish he would of never quit playing,he could have been there 3 yrs with u guys,u are gr8 kids,) best wishes the rest of your guys life,hope you guys get that ring before u leave..
I have been to BG the past two years and have always went through Hazard and crossed the state that way. I was wondering what other peoples inputs are on the best route. How is the trip to Lex and down the BG parkway? Which was is best??
Rte 80 is the quickest way.
I think this is Belfry's year. Go Pirates!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
350 some odd days ago, I left Bowling Green as sick to my stomach as I've ever been about anything. I'll give credit where it's due, it was a good pass. Unfortunately that did not make me any less sick. As minutes ticked away, I couldn't help but think we might win, and think what might happen if we did, and all of a sudden it all slipped away. That feeling still gets to the pit of my stomach just thinking about that game. For a year now, there have been signs on the walls of the Belfry weight room and locker room that read "Central - 15 Belfry - 14" ... for a year now, all pushups or sprints have been run in sets of 15, this group of kids has been constantly reminded that they came up one point short of a state championship. Not only as a reminder for when Friday comes, but to work as hard as physically possible this off-season and at every practice to make it up. Finally, after 52 weeks of impatience and dealing with the world's worst feeling, Friday at 3PM we finally have our chance to make that pass the past. While we may never forget it, retribution would be oh-so-sweet. Central as of right now, is the undisputed king of 3A. Let's just hope that it's time for dethroning.

LET'S. GO. BIG. RED.

[Image: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-as...2563_n.jpg]
Thanks alot, good luck belfry!
Pull out those mighty swords Pirates, and slay the beast in Bowling Green.

Good luck guys.
Good luck to all the pirates and coachs in bg everyone keep their head up and hit'em hard!!!!!! Be safe and just have fun.
Belfry wins....Central not near the team they have been the past two seasons.
I live in Lexington, so the short trip to Versailles and hop on the BG Parkway is the best way to go IMO. But as far as the game goes, we have got to get this Central bunch!!! I'm tire of seeing them celebrate while the biggest and loudest crowd leaves dejected...sick and tired! Does anyone have a huge can of Raid or Black Flag so we can get rid of those Yellowjackets??? Haha....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm sick and tired of hearing Central has all this speed and all these athletes..well my team i been watching all year has speed and athletes and size to boot...its our year...they can't play with us unless we let them...we are gonna take care of business....Good Luck central your gonna need it
Good Luck Belfry
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:I'm sick and tired of hearing Central has all this speed and all these athletes..well my team i been watching all year has speed and athletes and size to boot...its our year...they can't play with us unless we let them...we are gonna take care of business....Good Luck central your gonna need it

I seen you on tv..:rockon::biggrin:
Belfry-14
Central-12
20-14 Belfry with a game full of big stops and power football by both teams!!!
Bowling Green is almost here!!!

Fight hard Pirates; I've got all the confidence in the world that you will bring home the victory!!!

This Black Bear fan will cheering you on tomorrow!!

Go Pirates!!!!
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. Good Luck to the Belfry Pirates today as they play for the Class AAA Football State Championship vs. Louisville Central! #PondCreekNation #Philippians 4:13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry 19
Central 14
It's game day. It's time time to leave it all on the field and let the pads do all the talking. Good luck to both teams but LETS GO BELFRY. BEAT THE JACKETS AND BRING THE TITLE HOME. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Belfry! Hang on to the football!!!
B e l r y b e l r y b e l r y
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next