Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12-0) Bourbon Co. @ (11-2) Belfry - AAA State-Semi-Finals
2nd & 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roughly 4 minutes left in the first.... the Pirates driving, Hatfield picking up 7 on first down.
First Down Pirates, Josh Robinson hitting a hole as the second man through!
Game is broadcast live on a bourbon co station

http://www.kyoldies.com/
The game is being streamed on http://www.coalcountry965.com/ Bobby Norman and Steve Mickey do an excellent job broadcasting from the Belfry side!
14-0 Belfry
How long of a run of a run was that, that Carr had in the first and who is Belfry's kicker?
Go Pirates!
wOOOOOO!!!!! Thanks for the updates, Im at work so I cant be here every second haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it was a 35 yard run by Trenity Carr. The x-tra point and kickoff man is Keilan Carr!
14 plays 145 yards for Belfry, 10 plays 34 yards for Bourbon in the first quarter.
If you are Belfry, you will take these 6 yard fullback runs on first down all night long!
fumble by warren around midfield and recovered by the colonels
Bourbon recovers Belfry fumble
Belfry fumble, recovered by Bourbon!
1st down Bourbon County at the Belfry 32 yard line.... Little bit of a momentum shift in progress!
3RD AND SHORT bOURBON
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:37 remaining in the 1st half, Bourbon closing in on the goal line!
2nd and 9 at the Belfry 19 yard line!
4th and goal at the 1 for bourbon!!!! About 15 seconds in half
:15 seconds left in the half, Bourbon has a 4th and goal from the Belfry 1 (roughly)
Dangit!!!!! qb Pope goes in for td and extra point is good! 14-7
bourbon scores
14-7 Belfry 7.8 secs remaining in the half!
Halftime

Belfry 14-7
Well, Belfry is playing really well except for that one TD that we gave them on the TO...we get the ball back after the half and need to run it right down their throat and score again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah lord! The cam makes me all fuzzy!!!! What a game!!! Come say hi to me belfry nation!!!!! Dallas cowboy gloves I am wearing!!!!!! Come say Hi!!!!!
Big td for bourbon.

Belfry needs to reassertthemselves to open 2 nd half. They need more pressure on Pope as all their offense is from short passes.
Zach Morris is God Wrote:Ah lord! The cam makes me all fuzzy!!!! What a game!!! Come say hi to me belfry nation!!!!! Dallas cowboy gloves I am wearing!!!!!! Come say Hi!!!!!

Preppy, I hope that you are finding the CAM to be a hospitable environment!! Have a hot dog with Chili and a hot chocolate and enjoy the game!!:Cheerlead
Interesting stats....

Bourbon Co. 100 yards total offense.... Hopkins 6 carries for 2 yards....

Belfry 180 yards rushing.... T. Carr 67 yards, Austin Hatfield 64....

ONLY major blip here being the turnover Belfry had at midfield that led to the touchdown!