Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky at Tennessee 11/24
12 PM on CBS/SEC Network

How bad does Tennessee beat Kentucky?
This one will be a real barn burner.
Now that the Joke is for sure gone, id like to see us level Tenn again.

There AD wont make the same mistake twice like ours will. They'll get a coach whop can bring them back to the top. We wont, so it will prolly be our last win if we can win, for a very long time, maybe another 25 years.

UK 3
UT 2
I think with all the turmoil in Tennessee with Derek Dooley being, we may have a chance to beat them! Their defense is by far the worst in the SEC and almost the worst in all of the FBS! As long as our secondary can step it up, we can do it! Nothing would make me happier than to see Kentucky beat Tennessee in Neyland! Not only would it be the 2nd time in a row that we will have beaten them but, it would cause the Vols to go winless in the SEC for the 1st time in school history!! Confusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
They don't.
I believe Kentucky wins. From what I hear the player are split on Dooley some like him some don't. I do not believe they win one for Dooley after they fire him.
Dooley is not coaching Saturday. OC is coaching
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This one will be a real barn burner.
Now that the Joke is for sure gone, id like to see us level Tenn again.

There AD wont make the same mistake twice like ours will. They'll get a coach whop can bring them back to the top. We wont, so it will prolly be our last win if we can win, for a very long time, maybe another 25 years.

UK 3
UT 2

Haven't we already been through this with you and your outlandish predictions already!!!!

Neither team can score move than Vegas's Over/Under - ZERO
^
1-0 forfeit?
Tennessee hangs 50+ on the Cats and with it brings an end to the miserable Joker Phillips era.

UT 51
UK 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Very possible.
Kentucky will make it 2 in a row
If Joker can beats Tennessee two years in a row, he can come be the head coach my intramural teams next year.
This is the poor mans game. Really.

I just checked stubhub and you can get close endzone seats for 10 dollars Confusednicker:

Thay actually have good 50 yard line seating not to far from the field for 25.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is the poor mans game. Really.

I just checked stubhub and you can get close endzone seats for 10 dollars Confusednicker:

Thay actually have good 50 yard line seating not to far from the field for 25.

lol I am seriously considering going for this exact reason. How reliable is stubhub? I have always used ticket master with a good deal of lead time never used stub hub this close to the game.
This should be a terrible game between terrible teams.
E's Army Wrote:This should be a terrible game between terrible teams.

This game will be like a sword fight . Each contestant using a wet noodle.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:lol I am seriously considering going for this exact reason. How reliable is stubhub? I have always used ticket master with a good deal of lead time never used stub hub this close to the game.

I personally never had a problem with it. Stubhub is where ive always gotten my tix. Its just usually a little higher than most other places.
1st 7:42

7-7
1st 6:01

Tennessee 14-7
End 1st

TN 14-7
2nd 12:24

Tennessee 20-7
Ugh!
Come on cats
[Image:

]
2nd 10:18

Tennessee 20-14
Kentucky gambles on 4th & inches and turns it over on downs

Tennessee 1 & 10
Strikeout King Wrote:Kentucky gambles on 4th & inches and turns it over on downs

Tennessee 1 & 10

What an absolutely bone headed call on 4th down. You've got a 240 plus pound QB and it's 4th and inches. Fricking call a QB sneak. If you can't get inches, you don't have a chance to win anyway. Thank God Sanders is leaving.
Halftime

Tennessee 20-14
charlie22 Wrote:What an absolutely bone headed call on 4th down. You've got a 240 plus pound QB and it's 4th and inches. Fricking call a QB sneak. If you can't get inches, you don't have a chance to win anyway. Thank God Sanders is leaving.

Is the whole coaching staff leaving?
Strikeout King Wrote:Is the whole coaching staff leaving?

You are right. I'm presuming Sanders will not be retained as the OC. Lord, I hope he doesn't come back as the OC. I acknowledge I'm biased towards Towles but think I've factored that bias into my assessment of Sanders. As ludicrous as this seems, but it almost seems to me that he doesn't want Towles to be successful. I've heard that Towles and Sanders have never hit it off. Don't know if that's fact or just typical rumor and gossip. But listening to and watching how Sanders has handled Towles when Towles gets into the game, it seems like since the first series Towles played (when he went 5 for 5 with a TD and a lot of the state was clamoring for Towles to play more), Sanders almost doesn't want Towles to be successful. I've shaken my head repeatedly with the plays Sanders calls.

I think Jeff Picorello (sp?) is shaking his head too. I was wondering why in the heck would they put Whitlow in for the last series before half because we were going to need to pass the ball to move the ball downfield. Whitlow does do a nice job moving the team down the field, but throws a bad pass (I think it was on 3rd down) and we have to kick a field goal. Of course, it being UK, we get a bad snap and miss the field goal. At half, Pic says all the necessary stuff ("I'm not the coach") but wonders why they didn't put Towles back in under that situation, confirming what I was wondering.

Oh well, hopefully only one more half of Sander's play calling left to deal with.
Kentucky has back to back drives where they have gotten inside the redzone and have to settle for FG's first one was missed and second one was good

3rd 7:31

Tennessee 20-17