Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 34 - Samford 3
Final
Sweet!
Felt so sorry for the seniors when I seem how many fans were in the stands.
Joker goes out with nothing but class. Score could have been much much worse.

Now onto the Vols. it's awesome seeing them getting bitch slapped by Vandy. Hopefully UK is the final straw for Dooley next week. Kind of feel for the guy. The Vols demise was started by Kiffin.
Spud6 Wrote:Felt so sorry for the seniors when I seem how many fans were in the stands.

Really. There were more there than I expected. At least at the start of the game. By the end it was pretty sparse.
Holy Crap we won!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Glad to see Joker leave CW with a win,hopefully he can make two in a row to end his career @ UK as the HC.
Now for Knoxville next week.. you guys obviously know nothing about the refs down there if you think we are going to win..
[Image:

]
Hey we are going to UT and come back with a win. These kids will play inspired and with Dooley not on the sideline Tn will lay an egg. I would have liked to seen the fans stay the whole game. But there is a group of season ticket holders who have stayed for every play this year and will continue in the future. I hope we can hire a guy who can bring the excitement back and the fans will follow. We need Tony Franklin. Score and they will come.
Its untelling what we'll see in the UK/UT game.
Two coaches coming in that have already been fired.

I hope its a game full of hook and ladders, fake field goes, and statue of libertys.
Was busy all day and did not hear the UK game, so I stayed up last night just to watch the sports report on the news and UK is so bad that they did not even give the score of the game. You know a program has sunk low when this happens