Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Hazard, Somerset, and Harlan County fans...
As the debate rages on about Louisville and NKY teams, just remember that Friday night we have a chance to send 4 MOUNTAIN teams to the state finals. So while you're playing for your town, your community, your brothers beside you, and whatever else motivates you to go that extra down, play hard for the mountains and the fans of the other schools who are supporting you to make our mountains proud!!! From this Belfry Pirate

LET'S GO BULLDOGS!
LET'S GO BRIARJUMPERS!
LET'S GO BLACK BEARS!
^Well said!!!
LET'S GO PIRATES!!!
Agreed! Go Dawgs!!
always pull for Mtn. Teams. Go East!!!
Hope to see all 4 teams make it.. One good thing for Belfry, Somerset and Harlan Co,, they all have home games while hazard has to travel..
Oh, I would LOVE to see 4 mountain teams compete for state!!!
It's been a long time coming, and they are certainly deserving!!

So WHOEVER makes it to Bowling Green, we need to support ALL THE MOUNTAIN TEAMS!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!
GO BRIARJUMPERS!
GO PIRATES!
GO BLACK BEARS!
Great post, Belfry0304, and so true. We need to all support each other. Nothing would be greater than to all be in Bowling Green in a couple of weeks cheering each other on. It would be one big mountain fanbase all in unison.

GO PIRATES!
GO BULLDOGS!
GO BRIARJUMPERS!
GO BLACK BEARS!
It's a mountain love fest!
Mountain teams > Any other teams

Take it to State, boys!
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Great post, Belfry0304, and so true. We need to all support each other. Nothing would be greater than to all be in Bowling Green in a couple of weeks cheering each other on. It would be one big mountain fanbase all in unison.

GO PIRATES!
GO BULLDOGS!
GO BRIARJUMPERS!
GO BLACK BEARS!

Bowling Green would never be the same!!! They would be to Christmas time recovering!!
Go Pirates, Bulldogs, Briarjumpers and Blackbears! Let's send all four to Bowling Green. Good luck from JAG NATION.
JagSwag Wrote:Go Pirates, Bulldogs, Briarjumpers and Blackbears! Let's send all four to Bowling Green. Good luck from JAG NATION.

Way to get on the COOPER bandwagon.....

[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/cooper_jaguars_foo...gl_152.jpg]
Do they play football outside of EKY?

I thought those schools refered to themselves as small colleges
If they recruited better, they might leave the mts. Alive! Lol
Great post belfry!
always gotta pull for the east.
Same old crazy talk, different year. Oh the magical mountains. Get over it, either your team makes it or it doesn't. Quit this mountain vs central vs north vs west crap. They are all ky teams. Of the teams you have mentioned I feel like Belfry and Hazard have real good shots at being there. Not sure about Harlan Co and Somerset is done.
Ain't no pride in being from Western KY. If you got a problem leave our little mountain pep rally alone. Last I remember your team is defending runner up to a mountain team, no reason to try to be a Debbie downer. We don't have no problem with Cooper, Newcath, Bourbon, or Fairview. We just wanna see our home-area Mountain boys win!
mysonis55 Wrote:Same old crazy talk, different year. Oh the magical mountains. Get over it, either your team makes it or it doesn't. Quit this mountain vs central vs north vs west crap. They are all ky teams. Of the teams you have mentioned I feel like Belfry and Hazard have real good shots at being there. Not sure about Harlan Co and Somerset is done.

I agree... Somerset can't play with the big bad Breds of NewCath. Might as well pack up the gear and go home jumpers, you've played 57 games in 4 years so u obviously haven't been here before and you're not hungry enough to win this thing.
bac2369 Wrote:Hope to see all 4 teams make it.. One good thing for Belfry, Somerset and Harlan Co,, they all have home games while hazard has to travel..

I want Hazard to beat Mayfield my thing just for 55's dad...

Tired of hearing that guy...
bac2369 Wrote:Hope to see all 4 teams make it.. One good thing for Belfry, Somerset and Harlan Co,, they all have home games while hazard has to travel..

As I think about it...Mayfield's favorite son (Jeremy) is about all you guys have to be proud of down there. 55 you love jumping on the anti-mountain bandwagon. Truth is your Cardinals wouldn't be a top 5 team in the mountains... Until you come up here and play and experience it...it'd be best for you to sit on the river and fish cause you do not have much else Confusedhh:
You can take the boys out of the mountains,but you can't take the mountains out of the boys,good luck hazard,belfry,somerset,harlan county.
Well bear, I guess the fact that I'm not picking you guys to win just yet has you upset, oh well. My point is you guys get on here with this crazy mountain talk every year and its no different than any other region. It gets very annoying. That's the same crap we heard a few weeks ago on the middle school site until butler co put a beat down on a mountain team. This mystical mountain crap is way over rated. Hazard may win, but It won't be because they are from the mountains. It will be because they are hazard and they worked hard for it. As far as your ignorant, yes I said ignorant which means you have absolutely no knowledge on this subject, statement that we would even be a top 5 team we will never know because it would be impossible to drive there every week to play. If you are tired of me quit talking stupid talk and just root for a team because they are a team you like. Don't think we buy into the mystical mountain crap.
^ trust me....I'm not upset. We have spent out whole lives being looked down from the northern triangle. Quite honestly...it's what drives us...
mysonis55 Wrote:Well bear, I guess the fact that I'm not picking you guys to win just yet has you upset, oh well. My point is you guys get on here with this crazy mountain talk every year and its no different than any other region. It gets very annoying. That's the same crap we heard a few weeks ago on the middle school site until butler co put a beat down on a mountain team. This mystical mountain crap is way over rated. Hazard may win, but It won't be because they are from the mountains. It will be because they are hazard and they worked hard for it. As far as your ignorant, yes I said ignorant which means you have absolutely no knowledge on this subject, statement that we would even be a top 5 team we will never know because it would be impossible to drive there every week to play. If you are tired of me quit talking stupid talk and just root for a team because they are a team you like. Don't think we buy into the mystical mountain crap.

Please ask you coach to schedule road game next yeat at Haran County, Belfry, Bell, Whitley, and Johnson Central.

We will see if you enjoy the mountains.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well bear, I guess the fact that I'm not picking you guys to win just yet has you upset, oh well. My point is you guys get on here with this crazy mountain talk every year and its no different than any other region. It gets very annoying. That's the same crap we heard a few weeks ago on the middle school site until butler co put a beat down on a mountain team. This mystical mountain crap is way over rated. Hazard may win, but It won't be because they are from the mountains. It will be because they are hazard and they worked hard for it. As far as your ignorant, yes I said ignorant which means you have absolutely no knowledge on this subject, statement that we would even be a top 5 team we will never know because it would be impossible to drive there every week to play. If you are tired of me quit talking stupid talk and just root for a team because they are a team you like. Don't think we buy into the mystical mountain crap.

A few weeks ago, 3 mountain teams brought home a championship trophy out of 4. The mountain teams owned the middle school. Confusedhh: The top 5 mountain teams would have beat ANY of the other teams in the west, Nky, or Louisville area.
Why open a thread about mountain teams?

Maybe no one likes him from his school either so he has to troll a mountain thread!
Well gut that makes sense when we would have to drive 6-8 hours for each of those games. Ask yourselves this if you are so great and don't think this is the reason, do you think your coaches want to travel to Bowling Green, Warren Central, Mayfield, Lou Central, Graves County, Murray, McCracken Co and Pafucah Tilghman next year. Come on any mountain team and see how that works out for you.
The point here is that there are very good teams from one end of the state to the other and it has absolutely nothing to do with where they are other than in Warren Co, Lexington and Louisville areas. The reason their have a better chance is the population gives them more talented kids to choose from. We are all the state of Ky.
I don't know why you say "mystical" involving mountains. And please don't bring up middle school you couldn't combine with another team and beat Belfry or Southern Pulaski. Sorry you guys have no pride. Hopefully Hazard can come out of these mystical mountains and waxes your ass again. If not, ill be the first to congratulate you. I have nothing against Mayfield... But I support mountains first.