•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central @ Bell 11/16/12
Coachdad Wrote:It's an inside joke , keep reading & mabey you will get it !
So making an accusation about some people saying things like that has been said and you coming back the way you've acted......WOW, i think i just got it. I'm talking to a high school kid here. With your name i thought i was talking to an adult.....You really got me on that one though. Now i see your since of humor coming through....:thatsfunn
Belfry0304 Wrote:I understand, Coachdad! Relax guys, us and Central will hate each other again in 2 weeks when we play. Again.

(And bell fans, let me end this argument quickly. At least we scored on them... Ace wales doesn't play defense. Anything else just let me know)
When your team actually does something then you can act like your from Highlands or Trinity.....until then i'd sorta keep it hush-hush.....:flame:
Bell 21 central17,as a boyle fan i sure do miss the boyle bell games.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:Are you serious? Blasphemy? I think i've fell for this joke long enough. You are trying to come up with stuff to get the Central boys fired up......I get it now. Man you are NOT what i thought you were. The shame of the matter is this, why should ANYONE try to stop racism when you keep spreading it. Racism is a terrible disease that you have sir.
What's that have to do with racism ? What the......
charlesw88 Wrote:Bell 21 central17,as a boyle fan i sure do miss the boyle bell games.
I do to charlesw88, I'd say those games that were played were some classics. I remember coming to Rebel Stadium in 09, quite an impressive place and the fans are awesome.
Coachdad Wrote:What's that have to do with racism ? What the......
Oh, i guess here's the point we start changing our words around.....Ok go ahead young man i'm listening. :thatsfunn
i guess here's the point we start changing our words around.....Ok go ahead young man i'm listening. :thatsfunn[/QUOTE]
And you'll be listening to yourself think if you think I've got time to explain my self to an Internet stranger .....SMH :lame:
Coachdad Wrote:i guess here's the point we start changing our words around.....Ok go ahead young man i'm listening. :thatsfunn
And you'll be listening to yourself think if you think I've got time to explain my self to an Internet stranger .....SMH :lame:[/QUOTE]
No I think you've explained yourself quite enough. I think enough has been said on here of trying to put a label on people. :flush:
I wish I could come to the game! I'll have to go support the BEARS! This will be a great game, just as all the other regional championships! It's that Tyme of year! Good luck to both teams. Go Bobcats! From an HC fan!
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:When your team actually does something then you can act like your from Highlands or Trinity.....until then i'd sorta keep it hush-hush.....:flame:

Let me know if you guys manage to at least score on Central this time. We can show you film of us doing it if you want??
[quote=Belfry0304]Let me know if you guys manage to at least score on Central this time. We can show you film of us doing it if you want??[/

Dude, a loss is a loss.. No matter if its by 1 or 99.. You have absolutely no evidence to talk smack.. Yeah, you gave Central a better game then we did.. But guess what? Just because you have Central a good game does not mean you get part of the state championship.. We both lost, and it's a new season.. Hope to see you in Bowling Green
Belfry0304 Wrote:Let me know if you guys manage to at least score on Central this time. We can show you film of us doing it if you want??

Let me know when you guys actually beat Central.......Then we'll see if we can get the game film from you. Like I said, when you have something to brag about then come with it, until then what your saying is this :flush:
Let me know when you guys do too, we have the same winning percentage against them. Scoring percentage? We've got 14 on them, what did you score?

Just for the record, guys, I'm just having fun with y'all. I respect the HELL out of the Bell County program (:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Let me know when you guys do too, we have the same winning percentage against them. Scoring percentage? We've got 14 on them, what did you score?

Just for the record, guys, I'm just having fun with y'all. I respect the HELL out of the Bell County program (:
Its all in fun really. Hope to see you guys in Bowling Green, but we've got to beat these guys first and Yes they are that good. Good luck tomorrow night with Breathitt, if not for the game here this is one i'd like to see for sure.
Good luck, like I told ya a few pages back sustain your drives and don't turn it over. Send them city boys home with tails tucked and never wanting to come back to the mountains again! God bless, guys!
Yes when you turn the ball over against Central they do score. Which in a way they create there own opportunities. They do go after the ball on defense which is being part of a well coached team.
I'm going to try to keep updated on your guys game tomorrow night. I think that will be another close one in the mountains tomorrow night.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:Yes when you turn the ball over against Central they do score. Which in a way they create there own opportunities. They do go after the ball on defense which is being part of a well coached team.
I'm going to try to keep updated on your guys game tomorrow night. I think that will be another close one in the mountains tomorrow night.

You're welcome to private message me your cell phone number and I'll text you and keep ya updated if you'd like!
Coachdad Wrote:THAT sir is a lie ! Stop making stuff up, the only song CHS plays over & over & over is.......THE CHAMP IS HERE !!!!!

No Sir that is not a lie, unless DMX sings "THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!!" That song was played during the game, I'll give you that. but me and several bell fans was there 60 mins before kickoff and all i heard was what i would consider "hard core rap". i could care else but when it contains the lyric's that i heard, that to me is nothing to be proud of. you will hear music tonight and it will be loud but i promise you and everybody else that you will not hear one song with curse words in it and our players will wait till the game start to talk any smack talk.
bell co 97 Wrote:no sir that is not a lie, unless dmx sings "the champ is here!!!!!!" that song was played during the game, i'll give you that. But me and several bell fans was there 60 mins before kickoff and all i heard was what i would consider "hard core rap". I could care else but when it contains the lyric's that i heard, that to me is nothing to be proud of. You will hear music tonight and it will be loud but i promise you and everybody else that you will not hear one song with curse words in it and our players will wait till the game start to talk any smack talk.

you may hear a couple of banjo's and some guy singing about "a man with constant sorrow" but no curse words
26 - 21 bell co
Bell Co 97 Wrote:you may hear a couple of banjo's and some guy singing about "a man with constant sorrow" but no curse words

I would say so:hilarious:
I dealy love game day in the mountains!!!

Good luck Bell, I really hope you guys pull this one off!!

I would PM you guys my cell number, but you know Coal Miners Memorial is at the bottom of a mountain "bowl", so I don't get service!
Granny Bear Wrote:I dealy love game day in the mountains!!!

Good luck Bell, I really hope you guys pull this one off!!

I would PM you guys my cell number, but you know Coal Miners Memorial is at the bottom of a mountain "bowl", so I don't get service!

Good luck to you all too!!!!

Hope to see us all in Bowling Green in a few weeks.

Went up the high school this morning to set up my speakers for the Conway and Merle music for our tailgate and pregame. I saw the sprinkler pipes had busted and the field was flooded???? Looked like a mud bowl!!!
TopCat Wrote:Good luck to you all too!!!!

Hope to see us all in Bowling Green in a few weeks.

Went up the high school this morning to set up my speakers for the Conway and Merle music for our tailgate and pregame. I saw the sprinkler pipes had busted and the field was flooded???? Looked like a mud bowl!!!

I noticed Cannon Creek lake was low this morning. (It feeds Bell Co. with city water service) Must have been a bad break in the lines.
I re-watched the State Title game between Belfry and Central from last year and it was very educational. We all talked about how Central can score at will and how great Ace Wales was last year. While all that was true I saw something I hadn't really paid attention to before.

Central's Defense is it's real weapon. They create opportunity for the Offense, make key plays when they are needed and while the TD pass in last years game was a thing of beauty and put Central up. It was the D that won that game. After going up 15-14 Belfry threw a Int on the first play from scrimmage on the ensuing possession. Having all their timeouts left Belfry forced a Central punt and blocked it. On that final drive with Belfry in great field position the Central D played amazing pass coverage and sacked the Belfry QB twice. Allowing Befry to have only one positive play (a pretty pass in the flat to Messer). The Central D was also instrumental in the 07 title game as well.

I still think Bell pulls this one out but they are going to need to sustain drives. Keep that Central swarm out of their backfield and really execute against what a quick, hard hitting defense that Scroggins always brings. Can't wait for this game and the Belfry game to kick off tonight.
Having Central's starting QB out will be big, but don't let that fool you Bell because the Jackets are loaded with talent up and down that roster. Bell 22-21.
Radio for this game? I'm trying to get all the live streams I can tonight Confusednicker:. I look for Central to win a close one, would love to be there though, nothing like Log Mountain during the playoffs.
bucslover68 Wrote:Having Central's starting QB out will be big, but don't let that fool you Bell because the Jackets are loaded with talent up and down that roster. Bell 22-21.

Who said he was out? I bet he plays.
Amped 88 Wrote:Who said he was out? I bet he plays.

I have my sources and with a concussion most coaches, trainers, and doctors are very careful about playing kids too soon after the injury.
bucslover68 Wrote:I have my sources and with a concussion most coaches, trainers, and doctors are very careful about playing kids too soon after the injury.

I agree just wouldn't surprise me to see him play.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next