•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Hazard 11/16
Guys from Wburg, I hope your team is getting along better than you all.Confusednicker: 64 gets on here and says something and all heck breaks loose.:please: Guys, yall need to be united at this point in the season for sure.:thanks: I do not think that 64 is in any way trying to harm your team or your teams chances.:thanks: I think he is maybe over the top at times, but he is funny and he loves the jackets (that much is very obvious).Confusednicker: If you all are going to have a chance against Hazard, you are going to have to have everything going your way.:thanks: So, you all kiss and make up.Confusednicker: You are only 3 days and 3 hours away from the biggest, yes I said biggest, game of your season.:popcorn:
As far as Hazard seniors go they currently have 2 that were not on last years Championship team. TE Combs, OLB Stupart. Hudson is the big guy. He's a Jr. He came from Texas to Cordia now at Hazard.
If, I'm not mistaken the kid from Texas didn't have quiet the impact that he should have, due to the fact they lost Johnson. I think the Johnson kid was a very good ball player. I heard they basically used this kid to fill in for him because he got cleared right about the same time that Johnson got hurt. The Combs kid I would assume is from Hazard. It seems like they must have a large family because every year they have at least 1 Combs kid playing for them. They are usually some of their best players as well.
Go Dawgs Wrote:I'm sure this week in the motivational speeches from Hazard coaches there will be no mention of how many players Williamsburg has by grade. Pressure doesn't come from whether your team can beat babies, it comes from tradition. It's tradition that motivates great teams such as Mayfield, Hazard, Belfry to win.

As far as strength of schedule, you can look at it either way. Williamsburg is a team with a great record this year. Almost all wins have come against 1A competition. Hazard started out 1-3, with losses to bigger schools. We have been banged up from it, and many have questioned the strategy. Hazard survived to become a much better team from it, may not always happen like that.

Friday night, no matter what the makeup of the teams are or their recent history, the best team will win. Go Dawgs!

Great post. Going to tell you this not only is strength of schedule important so is coaching. Your coaching staff made a believer out of me last year. Great game plan against us yall recognised that our young qb had some issues making decision when he was forced to throw. Something he has corrected but your coaching staff scouts and breaks down film very well and then gets the team to execute a game plan. I think this is why you guys will be back at bg. Good luck unless your playing us!
Hazard-31
Williamsburg-20
Hazard 28

Williamsburg 24
Hazard by 12
WILLIAMSBURG AND HAZARD HAS 3378 VIEWS ON THIS SITE
MAYFIELD AND KCD 160 VIEWS
THANK YOU 64SUR FOR PROMOTING THE YELLOW JACKETS ACROSS THIS STATE AND BRINGING ATTENTION TO OUR BOYS AND GETTING THEM RECOGNITION :thanks:
cherokee Wrote:WILLIAMSBURG AND HAZARD HAS 3378 VIEWS ON THIS SITE
MAYFIELD AND KCD 160 VIEWS
THANK YOU 64SUR FOR PROMOTING THE YELLOW JACKETS ACROSS THIS STATE AND BRINGING ATTENTION TO OUR BOYS AND GETTING THEM RECOGNITION :thanks:

Yeah why would a thread about a game that Mayfield should win by 3 or 4 scores not get more looks. Lol! This is a much more intriguing game state wide. Most fools know that. As for Mayfield we will wait for our thread views for Mayfield vs Beechwood or Mayfield vs Frankfort. Or the big one Mayfield vs Hazard. Either way 64 will be on somebody else's jock next week and Williamsburg will be enjoying a nice long thanksgiving weekend with nothing to do but shop. Of course people pay attention to the Williamsburg threads it is a guarantee to see the car wreck that is 64. I betmost real Jacket fans hate the kinda attention that 64 brings. Lets be honest Williamsburg isnt getting attention 64 is and that actually takes away from Jacket's accomplishments.
rednblackattack Wrote:Yeah why would a thread about a game that Mayfield should win by 3 or 4 scores not get more looks. Lol! This is a much more intriguing game state wide. Most fools know that. As for Mayfield we will wait for our thread views for Mayfield vs Beechwood or Mayfield vs Frankfort. Or the big one Mayfield vs Hazard. Either way 64 will be on somebody else's jock next week and Williamsburg will be enjoying a nice long thanksgiving weekend with nothing to do but shop. Of course people pay attention to the Williamsburg threads it is a guarantee to see the car wreck that is 64. I betmost real Jacket fans hate the kinda attention that 64 brings. Lets be honest Williamsburg isnt getting attention 64 is and that actually takes away from Jacket's accomplishments.

Then maybe you all should stop giving him so much attention!
I think its great that the wymt is covering this game. If im not able to be in attention then me and my son can watch it on tv..
Oh, you are mistaken, the true Jacket fans ARE united. I for one really don't pay any attention to 64 because a true Jacket fan is happy for the kids whether they accomplished something great last year, 2 years ago, 2 days ago or what's coming up 3 days from now. The Jackets are a TEAM and that includes the true, hardcore fans. I've been a Jacket since I was in 1st grade, I graduated from there in 1989 and my 4 sons go there and play everything. Other families like mine are the heart of our Jacket Nation. Can't imagine my boys playing or going anywhere else. I am proud of every child that represents WISD and does so with great accomplishment. This year our team is determined, committed, hungry, humble, and ready. They want this and that just might make the difference in this upcoming game. Go Big Orange! Jacket Pride!!
Fanatic, you very well should be proud. To be in the position they are in is a great accomplishment. No matter what happens from here out, you cannot forget that. I don't mean that to be negative either. I do enjoy seeing 64 on here though. I understand some of you guys get upset about him being on here, but I am one that thinks he has gotten you all alot of attention and if yall lose, I am gonna seriously miss harassing him.
Hopefully Wburg gets the job done Friday.

Has Wburg ever won a region title? I know they lost to Pikeville back in 04, but other than that i cant remember further back than the 90's.
Is this the farthest theyve ever gone?
I don't know much about Wburg other than my buddy Smashmouth says that they are usually somewhat of a powerhouse over that way. I would think with him saying that, they must have at least been that far in the past. If anyone is going, I would like a report on how many of those "you got served" signs 64 brings with him.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hopefully Wburg gets the job done Friday.

Has Wburg ever won a region title? I know they lost to Pikeville back in 04, but other than that i cant remember further back than the 90's.
Is this the farthest theyve ever gone?

Read some where they are 0-3 and 1 tie.. So that tie has to go way back.
mysonis55 Wrote:I don't know much about Wburg other than my buddy Smashmouth says that they are usually somewhat of a powerhouse over that way. I would think with him saying that, they must have at least been that far in the past. If anyone is going, I would like a report on how many of those "you got served" signs 64 brings with him.

Williamsburg has had some excellent QB in the past who can throw the ball the last big name that i can remember was the Moses kid and he was great but in some big time games he done well but it wasnt well enough for them to win the game. Williamsburgs task back a few years ago was trying to get by LCA. I myself thought they had the offense to do it but always fell short as there defense couldnt stop the other team.
I just farted..and it smelt like hazard! Were commin for ya bulldogs! hehe more like puppys....keep talkin everyone...youll see whats up when that #1 defense steps on your prescious turf! [Image: http://http://www.prlog.org/11787915-john-stamos.jpg]
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg has had some excellent QB in the past who can throw the ball the last big name that i can remember was the Moses kid and he was great but in some big time games he done well but it wasnt well enough for them to win the game. Williamsburgs task back a few years ago was trying to get by LCA. I myself thought they had the offense to do it but always fell short as there defense couldnt stop the other team.

The defense they have this year is the best I've seen Williamsburg field in the past ten years. They are fast and have playmakers all over the defensive backfield with depth at each position.
the A team Wrote:The defense they have this year is the best I've seen Williamsburg field in the past ten years. They are fast and have playmakers all over the defensive backfield with depth at each position.

I tell you what makes this defense special.. Only a few are seniors and most of these kids will be back next year.
pork Wrote:Your just mad because we have put a beat down on your beloved ***** cats. The last two years

Not mad at all. The better team won those games. I'm just haveing fun with 64. I also like to root for the underdog, and that seems to be the Jackets.

I do hope Hazard is on the schedule the next two years. Things are looking bright in P'burg. You caught us on a couple rebuilding years, but like i said the better team won those 2 games.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Not mad at all. The better team won those games. I'm just haveing fun with 64. I also like to root for the underdog, and that seems to be the Jackets.

I do hope Hazard is on the schedule the next two years. Things are looking bright in P'burg. You caught us on a couple rebuilding years, but like i said the better team won those 2 games.

The last I heard they was going to sign for two more. I hope so. We lived over there and moved to hazard about 5 year ago. My wife has a lot of fam there
pork Wrote:The last I heard they was going to sign for two more. I hope so. We lived over there and moved to hazard about 5 year ago. My wife has a lot of fam there

Great. I think it will be good for both programs.

So the wife pulls for the cats & you the dawgs huh?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Great. I think it will be good for both programs.

So the wife pulls for the cats & you the dawgs huh?

Lol lord no !!!! She went to hazard. We moved so our boys could go to hazard. We don't even let our kids have any red and black clothes. Just becouse of pburg and that other school in perry co. Lol I'd say you know us if you think about it
Disappointed this thread has slowed down. Figured for sure the closer the game got the more smack talk and more posts in this thread..
pork Wrote:Lol lord no !!!! She went to hazard. We moved so our boys could go to hazard. We don't even let our kids have any red and black clothes. Just becouse of pburg and that other school in perry co. Lol I'd say you know us if you think about it
#1 blackcat fan this is the guy who going to hold up is middle finger sign at the 8 minute mark of the 1qrt Confusednicker:come on pork.now we no why you left pburg :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:#1 blackcat fan this is the guy who going to hold up is middle finger sign at the 8 minute mark of the 1qrt Confusednicker:come on pork.now we no why you left pburg :biglmao:

I'll hold them both up I don't care. Let me know where your going to be and I will show you both of them !!!!
pork Wrote:I'll hold them both up I don't care. Let me know where your going to be and I will show you both of them !!!!

But I will meet up with you at the game and bs. Just let me know where you going to be. And if myson wants me to I'll take him that beer to BG for you .
And then there was silence. You two play nice.Confusednicker: Pork, be nice to him, he needs a team to root for after fri.Confusednicker: I don't want to see him give up yet.:thanks:
mysonis55 Wrote:And then there was silence. You two play nice.Confusednicker: Pork, be nice to him, he needs a team to root for after fri.Confusednicker: I don't want to see him give up yet.:thanks:

Lol I'm like you it's all in fun. I have to have something to do to pass the nite.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next