Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Kentucky the worst team in BCS
They look terrible to me in every phase.They keep wanting to blame it on injury, but every team has injury.Ijust don't see it ever getting any better as long as THE JOKE and BARNHEAD are there.
Yes by far!!!!
Yes.
Yes.
LOL.

Kentucky is bad but there are some teams that are just as bad if not worst.

Kansas, Washington St, Colorado.
No. Not even close. Next question.
Does a bear s@#% in the woods???

:pondering:
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Are they worse than The team they beat?
^
Yes.
Uh huh.
Kent State is not BCS. I would hate to think a BCS team could be worse.
It would be a BATTLE between Colorado and Kentucky. They both are AWFUL!!
If you've seen Kansas play, you'd change your mind

Kentucky is awful, but Kansas is by far the worst. Illinois, Colorado, and Washington State are pretty bad too
How could anyone be worse? WKU beat us at home and Vandy trounced us at home. Our two most embarrassing loses in school history happen to be in the same season.
^

Kansas got beat at home by Rice! WKU would kill Rice.

Kansas is the worst IMO with Colorado 2nd...but UK wouldn't be far behind. UK is one of the top 5 worst this season.
E's Army Wrote:Kent State is not BCS. I would hate to think a BCS team could be worse.

They are not in an automatic qualifying BCS conference but they are in the FBS or formally division 1.
Aslan Wrote:How could anyone be worse? WKU beat us at home and Vandy trounced us at home. Our two most embarrassing loses in school history happen to be in the same season.

Obviously you were not at the Ohio U game a few years back when Brooks was on the verge of being fired. Even the Bobcat band kicked our ass.

I think there was a loss to Central Michigan in the late 80s that was bad as well.
MVP2 Wrote:^

Kansas got beat at home by Rice! WKU would kill Rice.

Kansas is the worst IMO with Colorado 2nd...but UK wouldn't be far behind. UK is one of the top 5 worst this season.

Yeah, UK is really bad but, definitely not the worst. I would add Washington State to your list and perhaps even put them in front of Colorado as being the 2nd worst BCS team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
toussaints Wrote:If you've seen Kansas play, you'd change your mind

Kentucky is awful, but Kansas is by far the worst. Illinois, Colorado, and Washington State are pretty bad too

Kansas just played Texas to the wire.
UK cant hang with Vandy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kansas just played Texas to the wire.
UK cant hang with Vandy.

True but, Kentucky was literally inches away from beating Georgia. If Whitlow had not overthrown that pass towards the end of the game to Aaron Boyd it would have been a TD because he had the corner beat by 3 steps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I don't know. I do think Colorado and Washington State are just as bad.
Kentucky and Colorado should play in Dec....

Toilet Bowl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Kentucky and Colorado should play in Dec....

Toilet Bowl

What does the loser win? LOL.
insideinfo Wrote:What does the loser win? LOL.

Loser has to keep their coach.

Winner gets to fire their coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Worst in the SEC hands down