Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 41 Holmes 14
No 1 can block Mr. O' Bryan and company for long. If Ashlands front 7 can keep the pressure on FTHs QB to make quick decisions, that would be huge in pulling off a Tyson-Bowe type upset...:redboxer:
FBALL Wrote:Actually Raceland spread them out and had a lot of success. Ams just have trouble hanging onto the ball.

True but that was early in the season. I did forget about that game though.
T-CATS Wrote:No 1 can block Mr. O' Bryan and company for long. If Ashlands front 7 can keep the pressure on FTHs QB to make quick decisions, that would be huge in pulling off a Tyson-Bowe type upset...:redboxer:

I would expect Cade to be doubled. The other guys on the line are gonna have to step up as well as some pressure from the lb's and corners on blitzes
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I would expect Cade to be doubled. The other guys on the line are gonna have to step up as well as some pressure from the lb's and corners on blitzes
They all try and double him (74) but with not much success. He was in BEAST mode along with the rest of the Defense last night.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Noone was walking into Putnam and winning tonight. Not highlands or anybody for that matter. Now next week is a completely different situation. But this was just the best effort I have seen out of this group in a long time. And if they play like this again next week they will gov themselves a chance at a miracle.

Highlands definitely would've walked in there and beat them, but I understand your point.
:please:
Wideleft01 Wrote:Highlands definitely would've walked in there and beat them, but I understand your point.

Including FTH:ChairHit:
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:I'm starting to think he might have been a kid on the team. It seems as JC had some inspiration from his comments and his sudden disappearance looks like someone told him to shut it down.

Come to think of it, hmmmmm........could it be??:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Come to think of it, hmmmmm........could it be??:biggrin:

Seems to add up to me.