Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is The Craziest Thing That You Have Ever Done?
What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
Cliff jumping?
Skydiving?
Naked Motorcycle riding?

What is the most extreme thing that you have done--AND WHY DID YOU DO IT?
got married not once but twice!
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Naked Motorcycle riding?
Are you telling us something here :lmao:

Shew...this is tough for me....hmmmm
It's not up for public discussion...sorry Smile
Beef Wrote:Are you telling us something here :lmao:

Shew...this is tough for me....hmmmm

Ha, ha!

No--I wasn't just trying to tell you "mountain boys" that it was okay to be open and honest about what you do in your spare time! (THAT IS A JOKE!)

I know some crazy hillbillies up in this neck of the woods who do it on a dare every so often. Naturally, it isn't something that I am interested in doing. But I have to admit--It takes a lot more guts than I have.
I don't knowabout being crazy. But this is one of the most embarassing things that ever happen to me. Well here goes.

:dump: WHen I first started dating Mrs QQ.. I was down her house one night and got snowed in and had to spend the night. .Well I had some mexican food early in the day.. Never the less I ended up with a major case of Squirts.. They had two bathrooms but someone was in the back bathroom..(the one with a tad bit of privacy) I sat there trying to shake it off as my face turn red and my forehead began to sweat.. I was very edgy..I was ready to explode.. I had to go.. But the only bathroom available was the one right next the living room.. It was either go or bare the humilation of going on myself.. I made my way to the bathroom.. Flopped down on the toilet and tried to silently relieve myself.. It just wasnt gonna happen.. It was some of the loudest releases ive ever heard.. I knew everyone in the living room could hear ever grunt and release..It was so stinky, that it was traveling through the heat vents throughout the house.. I started to hear everyone say.."whats that smell..'' At this time I just thought I would have to kill myself..Because there was no way i could go back in there and face a house full of girls and her parents.. My wife had two other sisters also..I was so embarrassed and wasnt even finished relieving myself..Well to make matters worse.. When I was finished there was no toilet paper.. I was getting dizzy at this point..I thought I would blackout. ..I started looking around me for things that I could use as toilet paper. Preferably something that would flush.. I couldnt find anything.. I debated onusing my socks.. But i was afraid that I would clog up the toilet and then I would have read bad situation.. Now I knew I was going to have to scream for toilet paper... I never could get my nerve up to do it though. .So I just sit there on the toilet for about hour just hoping I was dreaming and I would wake up.. I never did.. Well Finally future Mrs. QQ knocked on the door and ask what was wrong.. "I replied I was sick and there wasnt any toilet paper"..She tossed in the toilet paper and I went into the living room feeling about as big as an ant.. But noone ever said anything to me.. But it was quite embarrassing at the time. .Its funny now that I look back on it. But when your young you always think the worse..
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:It's not up for public discussion...sorry Smile

I'm interested in hearing this one:bigeyed:
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Ha, ha!

No--I wasn't just trying to tell you "mountain boys" that it was okay to be open and honest about what you do in your spare time! (THAT IS A JOKE!)

I know some crazy hillbillies up in this neck of the woods who do it on a dare every so often. Naturally, it isn't something that I am interested in doing. But I have to admit--It takes a lot more guts than I have.
I know some people that have done it :thumb: Smile
torQQue Wrote:I don't about being crazy. But this is one of the most embarassing things that ever happen to me. Well here goes.

:dump: WHen I first started dating Mrs QQ.. I was down her house one night and got snowed in and had to spend the night. .Well I had some mexican food early in the day.. Never the less I ended up with a major case of Squirts.. They had two bathrooms but someone was in the back bathroom..(the one with a tad bit of privacy) I sat there trying to shake it off as my face turn red and my forehead began to sweat.. I was very edgy..I was ready to explode.. I had to go.. But the only bathroom available was the one right next the living room.. It was either go or bare the humilation of going on myself.. I made my way to the bathroom.. Flopped down on the toilet and tried to silently relieve myself.. It just wasnt gonna happen.. It was some of the loudest releases ive ever heard.. I knew everyone in the living room could hear ever grunt and release..It was so stinky, that it was traveling through the heat vents throughout the house.. I started to hear everyone say.."whats that smell..'' At this time I just thought I would have to kill myself..Because there was no way i could go back in there and face a house full of girls and her parents.. My wife had two other sisters also..I was so embarrassed and wasnt even finished relieving myself..Well to make matters worse.. When I was finished there was no toilet paper.. I was getting dizzy at this point..I thought I would blackout. ..I started looking around me for things that I could use as toilet paper. Preferably something that would flush.. I couldnt find anything.. I debated onusing my socks.. But i was afraid that I would clog up the toilet and then I would have read bad situation.. Now I knew I was going to have to scream for toilet paper... I never could get my nerve up to do it though. .So I just sit there on the toilet for about hour just hoping I was dreaming and I would wake up.. I never did.. Well Finally future Mrs. QQ knocked on the door and ask what was wrong.. "I replied I was sick and there wasnt any toilet paper"..She tossed in the toilet paper and I went into the living room feeling about as big as an ant.. But noone ever said anything to me.. But it was quite embarrassing at the time. .Its funny now that I look back on it. But when your young you always think the worse..

Ha, ha! That ROCKS!

Man--that just tells you that you picked the right one. My wife's family would have never let me live down a situation like that!
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:It's not up for public discussion...sorry Smile

Don't be shy---I think that I could match you . . . . (at least you won't go down in flames alone--especially after QQ's story!--by the way--what is your "impression" of that story?)
haha qq
Well i've never really narrowed it down to one certain thing.. let me get back to you on that
omg QQ.....that is so mf'n hilarious
ate a entire can of grizzly... got $25 bucks though lmao
torQQue Wrote:I don't knowabout being crazy. But this is one of the most embarassing things that ever happen to me. Well here goes.

maybe not the craziest thing i have heard but dammn sure the most embarassing!
haha QQ u might not beleive this BUT i remember when this site 1st opened you told us that story and I still remember it.....still funny tho
I haven't really done anything crazy...or that's really embarrassing...unless of course you count the time when I was in 8th grade I got up after a game at Betsy Layne....not an regular season game either but a tournament of some sort...anyway it has ended and everyone was just starting to leave, all the players were out of the locker rooms and I stood up from where I was sitting and started to walk down the bleachers when my foot got caught and down I went...I rolled down the bleachers...landed on my butt and slid to the middle of the court...everyone could'nt help but know what was going on because the people I was with started cracking up, I mean in the loudest laughter you have ever heard and everyone was like "that girl just fell" and they were all looking at me. My face turned about 10 shades of red I wanted to crawl under a rock but I tried to play it off like I had intended to do that...lol...it was funny and my butt hurt me for a week!
ha that woulda been bad and made my face turn red too....I dont think anyone can control when they get embarassed
No you can't...I ran out of the gym pretty much...I wanted to get out of there!
Once me a bunch of freinds go together and decided to jump off a house on to a trampoline i was a little edgy at first but i was like whats the worst that can happen really what was i thinking any ways i got up there looked down it was about 50 feet or higher well i jumped landed then bounced off to the ground and when i go up ever on was lughing i was like what are u laughing at so i went in the house cause my face was hurting and looked in the mirror i had grass all in my nose and my teeth to say the least i was another one who bit the dust. which was embarrsing but ohwell we move on.
HAHA that is hilarious OU........I bet you was like O shit hahahahaha.....was you the 1st to jump?
yeah and the last one 2 cause they could't quit laughing.........
Man that would suck...
thats funny
Okay, here is one.

When I was in 9th grade, I went to a party (keg party on a farm). Now, being 14 years old, I decided that I would get tanked up a little bit. Needless to say, being a stupid kid, I drank it up pretty good. My older brother was also at the party--and by default, he more or less had to look after me. He tried to help me sober up--so we went to get something to eat at Arby's.

After puking it up pretty good in the bathroom, my brother decided that we needed to get out of there before they called the cops.

By that time, it was real close to my curfew. So, my brother decided that it was time to go home. To start out, my Dad (who usually tried to let us be kids--providing that we learned our lesson) was waiting up for us. He knew right away that I was OOC (out of control). He told me that I was lucky that my Mom wasn't up--and to go to bed--he would deal with it in the morning.

At the time, we lived in a 2 bedroom townhouse. So my brother and I shared a room.

Apparently, I decided to go sleep walking. I started out by taking a whiz on all of my brothers tapes (which sucked after he tried to watch out for me). So he made sure that I got back in bed (without the major beating that I deserved at that point).

Next thing you know, I hear my Mom screaming at me.

Somehow, in my sleep, I walked into my Mom/Dad's room and thought it was the bathroom. You can fill in the blanks from there . . .

Still to this day--I am embarrassed more than I can begin to imagine. My Mom/Dad forgave me--but I was not allowed out of the house for 3 months--and I didn't touch the phone for 3 months either (even if it was my parents who were calling). I still feel like I got off EASY.
lol now that would suck.......
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Okay, here is one.

When I was in 9th grade, I went to a party (keg party on a farm). Now, being 14 years old, I decided that I would get tanked up a little bit. Needless to say, being a stupid kid, I drank it up pretty good. My older brother was also at the party--and by default, he more or less had to look after me. He tried to help me sober up--so we went to get something to eat at Arby's.

After puking it up pretty good in the bathroom, my brother decided that we needed to get out of there before they called the cops.

By that time, it was real close to my curfew. So, my brother decided that it was time to go home. To start out, my Dad (who usually tried to let us be kids--providing that we learned our lesson) was waiting up for us. He knew right away that I was OOC (out of control). He told me that I was lucky that my Mom wasn't up--and to go to bed--he would deal with it in the morning.

At the time, we lived in a 2 bedroom townhouse. So my brother and I shared a room.

Apparently, I decided to go sleep walking. I started out by taking a whiz on all of my brothers tapes (which sucked after he tried to watch out for me). So he made sure that I got back in bed (without the major beating that I deserved at that point).

Next thing you know, I hear my Mom screaming at me.

Somehow, in my sleep, I walked into my Mom/Dad's room and thought it was the bathroom. You can fill in the blanks from there . . .

Still to this day--I am embarrassed more than I can begin to imagine. My Mom/Dad forgave me--but I was not allowed out of the house for 3 months--and I didn't touch the phone for 3 months either (even if it was my parents who were calling). I still feel like I got off EASY.

:Clap: :beer:
QQ and KH, both of those were hilarious stories.
football05 Wrote:haha QQ u might not beleive this BUT i remember when this site 1st opened you told us that story and I still remember it.....still funny tho

I remember everyone got a kick out of it. It is 100 percent true though..

:lmao:
I've read a story like that when someone submitted a similar one to a magazine.

In his version the toilet stopped up, he picked up the poop with his hands and threw it out of the bathroom window. Well, he was on the second floor while his gf's family was eating dinner downstairs but it turns out that the poop landed on the sky light of the dinner room.. lmao Either way, poop stories are funny.