Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ PCC Winner?
I'm going with magoffin, they traveld to PCC last year and played a type of scrimage game, because both teams were over on games the seniors did not play for either squad and the Hornets were victorieous... so same results, or a win for PCC?
Pike Co. Central or Perry Co. Central?....if its is Pike then ill go with Magoffin in an upset
I agree with gunner, if it's Pike Central then I'll take Magoffin but if it's Perry Central then I'll take them.
its pike county central
Pike Central - 84
Magoffin Co. - 69
"alfus21" Wrote:Pike Central - 84
Magoffin Co. - 69

lol thats pertty funny, i guess u didnt watch MC play wat everyone says is the best team in the region friday night did ya??
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:lol thats pertty funny, i guess u didnt watch MC play wat everyone says is the best team in the region friday night did ya??

Yeah I guess I didn't watch it, Who won that game anyways? Oh yeah it wasn't Magoffin County... :thumb:

Pike Central WILL win this game...
i love how you can smart mouth alfus, magoffin played a 10 times better game than pville jus in the last 5 mins they messed up?

have no clue gow good PCC is
Magoffin play great ball last friday, and central is coming off the lost from belfry so I'm going with Central by a buzzer beater
I think this game will be within 3 pts also. Gonna say Pike Central
magoffin by 12
Brad Lowe will have 37 points in this one along with a team win.
"alfus21" Wrote:Yeah I guess I didn't watch it, Who won that game anyways? Oh yeah it wasn't Magoffin County... :thumb:

did i mention one word on who won that game eh smart mouth, no i dont think i did, i was just sayin that magoffin played a heck of a game against wat everyone says is the best in the 15th

now back to the topic, hopefully in this game wes helton can keep his head straight and play some ball like he did friday, that to me is the key to this game for MC, iam gonna say magoffin in a good one, by 3
"alfus21" Wrote:Yeah I guess I didn't watch it, Who won that game anyways? Oh yeah it wasn't Magoffin County... :thumb:

Man theres no need to be like that, even if your not for Magoffin theres no need to make comments like that...I don't get on here and run down other teams why do you get off by doing it?
"Sidelines" Wrote:Man theres no need to be like that, even if your not for Magoffin theres no need to make comments like that...I don't get on here and run down other teams why do you get off by doing it?

I didn't know my comments were that bad....Sorry if you got offended....haha
Paintsville isnt even the best team in the region everyone...Could they end up winning it yes but as of now looking at how teams are playing Johnson Central, Belfry and Pike Central are all playing better ball as of now...I'm going with my boys saying Brad Lowe will once again have a stand out game and 3 other PC players will be in double figures...

PC-86
Goffin-78
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:lol thats pertty funny, i guess u didnt watch MC play wat everyone says is the best team in the region friday night did ya??
this guy hates Magoffin he wouldnt pick them if they was playing the rest home he is a joke
"The Fan" Wrote:this guy hates Magoffin he wouldnt pick them if they was playing the rest home he is a joke

excuse me?? are you saying i hate magoffin?? lol, cause that is a joke
Until Magoffin County quits taking pride on close losses to Paintsville they won't be able to focus on an out-of-district opponent, but they do have the kind of team that is capable of winning. I'll take PCC in this one; it's hard to go there and come out with a W.
Magoffin is a solid team and if Arnett gets going and they hold Brad Lowe to 20 pts or less which is hard to do then Magoffin can win this one...

MC-75
PC -71
"The Fan" Wrote:this guy hates Magoffin he wouldnt pick them if they was playing the rest home he is a joke
you trying to say pal here frankee hates MC that my friend is the funniest dam thing i have ever heard in my life LOL! he is right there beside me at everygame with the bleachure creatures

but on topic i say magoffin bounces back from the devastating loss to paintville and win by 6
pike central by 5
mg by 31(in ot)
^^^ Magoffin gonna score 31 points in Overtime?
if a team wins by 31 and goes in an overtime its either one of 2 things its a varsity vs a JV cuz of foul outs or somebody was just holding back but in any case i dont see that happening OT is a great possibilty tho
If Magoffin wins this game I'll let the Magoffin Co. faithful choose a nice Magoffin avatar for me to use for a couple weeks...
"FrAnKeE" Wrote:excuse me?? are you saying i hate magoffin?? lol, cause that is a joke
no sorry frankee i was talking about alfus
i thought so fan, i jus wanted to make sure, my bad also
"The Fan" Wrote:no sorry frankee i was talking about alfus

alfus is a good guy lmao
"ACE" Wrote:alfus is a good guy lmao

yea hold your breath on that one