Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky Christian Holds UPike to -50 yards rushing
What is up with UPike football? They were pounded Saturday by Kentucky Christian, which admittedly has one of the top defenses in the NAIA. Upike did not seem to have an answer.
-50 Yards?!?!?!

And people believe Dudley will still be there next year Confusednicker:
Kid's just don't care anymore. Same thing happened last year, after the loss to Georgetown, they believe they have nothing else to play for.
I have heard Dudley's coaches show recently and he has sounded very discouraged. There are reports all over the high school part of the board that he is looking at one high school job or another. I guess the moral of the story is the grass is not always greener, if greener grass is what led you to leave.
^
Very rarely do you find coaches that can jump up a level and be successful.
As bad as the stats may indicate, this was not a runaway game by KCU.
Tica Wrote:I have heard Dudley's coaches show recently and he has sounded very discouraged. There are reports all over the high school part of the board that he is looking at one high school job or another. I guess the moral of the story is the grass is not always greener, if greener grass is what led you to leave.
From what I here he had about wore his welcome out with Bells admin.and John Dudley was graduating.He decided it was a good time to go. I've heard his name in more jobs than has been posted on here. I'm convinced he will be on a high school sideline next year if John Dudley transfers.
insideinfo Wrote:From what I here he had about wore his welcome out with Bells admin.and John Dudley was graduating.He decided it was a good time to go. I've heard his name in more jobs than has been posted on here. I'm convinced he will be on a high school sideline next year if John Dudley transfers.

maybe since hes already in Pikeville, he can take over at Pike Central, then Belfry will maybe have some one challenge them,because there coach they have there now cant do it. and i say the program would get alot more respect..
Uh wow. Didn't expect this....
cuppett777 Wrote:maybe since hes already in Pikeville, he can take over at Pike Central, then Belfry will maybe have some one challenge them,because there coach they have there now cant do it. and i say the program would get alot more respect..

You think Pike Central could come close to paying him what he was getting paid at Bell? No, he'll find some tradition rich school to coach at.