Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heather Dean
whats wrong with her now she hasnt done anything since she had a triple double against hazard :wtf1:
If she would have had a good coach in high school, she would have been a nice post player
even not scoring in the game against pburg where the team scored just 23 she still managed around 4 blocks and 17 rebs
she was the leading scorer in the p-burg game with 6 points. One basket and the rest foul shots.
I think she had 18 pts. and 12 rebounds against Phelps the other night in the All A but I'm not sure.
o well she is doing better
dean is a very good player give her some credit
Her coaches are of the worst quality. They are so bad at pbur their was 5. Who in the heck needs 5 coaches, its like their assigning 1 person to 1 aspect. Dribbling, Rebounding, 3pts,2pts and free throw. I mean find someone new next year or Sf isnt go anywhere a again. I love you girls but ur coaches dont know squat
I've been trying to tell people that for the lst month that T.Issacs is the worst thing that has ever happened to the girls basketball team and,if they had someone who knew how to coach all aspects of the game then heather dean,vanessa skeens,faith little,and trista damronand the rest of the team would be pretty good no better than good freakin awesome.
"BruteForce01" Wrote:Her coaches are of the worst quality. They are so bad at pbur their was 5. Who in the heck needs 5 coaches, its like their assigning 1 person to 1 aspect. Dribbling, Rebounding, 3pts,2pts and free throw. I mean find someone new next year or Sf isnt go anywhere a again. I love you girls but ur coaches dont know squat

I totally agree. SF can win if they had different coaches.:dump:
i agree
"BruteForce01" Wrote:Her coaches are of the worst quality. They are so bad at pbur their was 5. Who in the heck needs 5 coaches, its like their assigning 1 person to 1 aspect. Dribbling, Rebounding, 3pts,2pts and free throw. I mean find someone new next year or Sf isnt go anywhere a again. I love you girls but ur coaches dont know squat

the head coach dont know squat
"FranciScottKey" Wrote:I've been trying to tell people that for the lst month that T.Issacs is the worst thing that has ever happened to the girls basketball team and,if they had someone who knew how to coach all aspects of the game then heather dean,vanessa skeens,faith little,and trista damronand the rest of the team would be pretty good no better than good freakin awesome.

i agree totally they would be a totally different team.
The girls program at south floyd has never been given the chance it should to be good the admistrators could care less who coaches and so on as long as the boys are good.
Girls basketball has gone down in SF there is't many good ppl that play and the coaches are't to good there selfs so i would say they probly will never be where they were........
I am sorry to say it but it is not possible for someone to get points every game.. There is more things to do besides put in baskets.. Maybe Heather defense is making up for her offense.. Good luck Heather!!
dean is starting to do better
true but, how about fan support and fan turnout for their games,the last game i went to was the all "a" tourney and there was not near enuff people their showing support for the lady raiders and the hi hat crazzies should be ashamed they should show support for both teams their both from SF and should be treated equally and this ties back to the coaches that if they had coaches who knew how to coach then maybe their would be something for everyone to get up and go to the game but the problem is is that people stopped expecting the girls to win and expecting the girls to put on a good show and have fun because the coaches haven tled the team to victorys because just simply they dont know crap about how to teach a team.
"FranciScottKey" Wrote:true but, how about fan support and fan turnout for their games,the last game i went to was the all "a" tourney and there was not near enuff people their showing support for the lady raiders and the hi hat crazzies should be ashamed they should show support for both teams their both from SF and should be treated equally and this ties back to the coaches that if they had coaches who knew how to coach then maybe their would be something for everyone to get up and go to the game but the problem is is that people stopped expecting the girls to win and expecting the girls to put on a good show and have fun because the coaches haven tled the team to victorys because just simply they dont know crap about how to teach a team.

i love this statement b/c nothing but the truth is told there im at just about at all of the girls games even going on the road sometimes and only me and other parents r there hardly ever any my age there and we do need more crazies to help support the teams.
I try to make it to the games every now an then. I had a chance to watch them in the All A.