Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
30.19%
Johnson Central
69.81%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10/19
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:no one said it would effect the game. i just thought it was funny that something on here got them riled up.

Now that I can agree with.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I dont know which is more sad. Johnson Central needing additional motivation for this game or you being facebook friends with high school students.

And then again, perhaps you are a Hornb.......kle!!!!Confusednicker:
I can tell you as a KNOX fan JC has a very good team I think they are better than Ashland. JC wins by 10
Should be a great game! I think the Tomcats will squeak it out!

Ashland - 38

Johnson Central - 35
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I'm glad that I'm not "that crazy poster" anymore.....

Cause when I started posting on a different site, I was saying some of the dumbest things possible. Now that I can look back and see other people post the way I used to, I'm surprised some JC fans still talk to me.
Ashland in a close game... 22-20
After getting to see both teams play twice, I have to say....

Johnson Central 33
Ashland 20
I hope that Ashland gets it handed to them. Ashlanders get on here and whine about Fairview running the score up on unworthy opponents but look what they done last week 56-8. I hope Johnson Central beats them by as much as possible. JC has better players, better coaches and Ashland is still trying to get to the center of tootsie pop. Wish they would grow some and play us in Westwood! Go Johnson Central. My prediction for the game: Pain, lots of pain.

Johnson Central: 34

Ashland Kittens: 12
Clint Westwood Wrote:I hope that Ashland gets it handed to them. Ashlanders get on here and whine about Fairview running the score up on unworthy opponents but look what they done last week 56-8. I hope Johnson Central beats them by as much as possible. JC has better players, better coaches and Ashland is still trying to get to the center of tootsie pop. Wish they would grow some and play us in Westwood! Go Johnson Central. My prediction for the game: Pain, lots of pain.

Can't be helped. They played JV from early in 2nd quarter an didn't bring freshman kinda hard to tell a kid that never plays to not run a 20 or 30 yard score or breakaway. If a team cant defend themself they shouldnt be in district contention. I believe the last time the kids tried to come playvwith the big boys it was something like that greenup score. I guess you boys are feeling froggy with your imported team, I got to say they are a good looking bunch. But the bigger problem for you is matching up with our line play the depth an just plain physical play of Ashland i would say they could hang for a short while but that o an d line would eat fairview Alive. I saw the raceland fairview game that tells the tale.
I picked Ironton to win over JC a couple weeks ago and they proved me wrong, big time. I honestly see this game as a toss up. I'll go with JC, in a close one.
Clint Westwood Wrote:I hope that Ashland gets it handed to them. Ashlanders get on here and whine about Fairview running the score up on unworthy opponents but look what they done last week 56-8. I hope Johnson Central beats them by as much as possible. JC has better players, better coaches and Ashland is still trying to get to the center of tootsie pop. Wish they would grow some and play us in Westwood! Go Johnson Central. My prediction for the game: Pain, lots of pain.

Greenup is a district game for Ashland it isn't for fairview. Also 9 starters didn't even play. Second we didn't run it up to 72 points cause they refused to give us Johnson Central tape like fairview did cause Greenup wouldn't give them tape of Raceland. So come on man don't even start that stuff. Point is if fairview an Raceland had enough seating to host Ashland then they would play them home and home. But those small schools cannot host the fan base of the larger schools and actually get a bugger check playing at Putnam.
Make no mistake if Ashland does not strap the pads tight on, and buckle the helmets very tight it’s going to be a long night. However, I do expect Ashland to come ready to play but not sure they have been hit like they going to get hit to night. Looking and expecting a great game.
Eagle84 Wrote:Make no mistake if Ashland does not strap the pads tight on, and buckle the helmets very tight it’s going to be a long night. However, I do expect Ashland to come ready to play but not sure they have been hit like they going to get hit to night. Looking and expecting a great game.

After playing Ironton on the road,GW on the road, and belfry at home the big game atmosphere won't bother these cats. They know what kind of game they're gonna get. I just hope your eagles are prepared to trade blows for four quarters cause they won't be the only ones doing the hitting.
I can't wait for tonight.......... The Nest will be rockin'!!!

This could be (could be) the biggest crowd our New stadium has ever saw. Depends on how many Ashland fans make the trip south on rt. 23.
Here is my prediction for tonight. If JC comes out and does not execute or turns the ball over, it will be a long night at the nest. Ashalnd is just too good to make mistakes with.

On the other side Jim Matney has been sucessful beating Ashland. Their is no coach in KY better that can break a team down and know how to beat them. Matney has not shown much in the last couple of district games. They do not have JJ this year, but have many more options. Matney will have something up his sleeve tonight and if JC executes it, I think JC will win by a couple of tds.

Time will tell.
JC by 14

Looking forward to a good game between these
teams and I hope both teams have an injury free
game.. :Thumbs:
You are probably right we have only had to play one full game against Knox County. Ironton had all they wanted on the physical play by halftime.

I think Clint has gone from "believing in the wood" to "smoking the weed"!! 2 things here Clint: 1) I dont believe Ashland would ever come to Westwood after the long string they have developed of playing Raceland only at Ashland. These two schools/staff obviously have a mutual respect toward each other that has allowed this to continue and be a positive for both programs (from reading comments on here and talking to folks from that area) and 2) I truly believe the eagles would be in for a very rude awakening should they end up on Ashland's schedule. If they really wanted a piece of the tomcats and really believed their program has risen to that level they would jump at the chance to play Ashland no matter where the game was played.
3 1/2 hours til kickoff........
Eagle84 Wrote:You are probably right we have only had to play one full game against Knox County. Ironton had all they wanted on the physical play by halftime.

You ain't lyin' there.....
JC 28
Ashland 21
JC 28

Ashland 14
Game can be seen @ http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Game can be seen @ http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home
Thanks I'll be sure to tune in while I'm listening to my Red Devils.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Thanks I'll be sure to tune in while I'm listening to my Red Devils.

I am watching this game, Mercer\Boyle, and Knox\Russell county while I work the Green\Clinton blowout @ the radio station! And I forgot, I have ESPN on the tube!

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am watching this game, Mercer\Boyle, and Knox\Russell county while I work the Green\Clinton blowout @ the radio station! And I forgot, I have ESPN on the tube!
Sounds like you are making the rounds.Confusednicker:
My kind of man. I have the flu cant be at the game but 2 computers and 2 radio stations.
Is the game live yet? I can't click the banner that says watch the Ashland vs Johnson Game live? I see it now.
I've just got a black screen for the stream. Is anyone else having trouble getting the stream to play?
Same here

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next