Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
30.19%
Johnson Central
69.81%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 10/19
Wsip 98.9
That field goal is to JC fans the same as Christian Lattiner's shot to beat UK.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Do all of the Golden Eagle faithful get together every year before the Ashland game and cry about that field goal? I hate to break it to you,that field goal was wide right and it happened seven years ago. Some of you all are worse than the Lawrence County fans who like to bring up their teams back in the 90's all the time.

Yeah, it kinda sounds like those Ashland fans that talk about the good ol days too. Chapter IV in the history books.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:What's the name of the station that will be showing the game?

Geez, why would anybody ask something like that on a wednesday? Why would a die hard like you worry about the radio anyways?
This is a tough one to call. JC beat a solid Ironton, OH football team at home, by two tds. Ashland on the other hand, lost in a close game to the same Ironton by a count of 27-17, at Tank Memorial Stadium. Much like Putnam, Ironton's home field just about gives them a 2 td lead before the game even starts. Both allowed around 30 pts to Ironton, but JC was able to score twice as many points, if this game was at Putnam, I'd say Tomcats by 6. But since it's going to be at Johnson Central, I see it like this:

Johnson Central: 38
Ashland: 29
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This is a tough one to call. JC beat a solid Ironton, OH football team at home, by two tds. Ashland on the other hand, lost in a close game to the same Ironton by a count of 27-17, at Tank Memorial Stadium. Much like Putnam, Ironton's home field just about gives them a 2 td lead before the game even starts. Both allowed around 30 pts to Ironton, but JC was able to score twice as many points, if this game was at Putnam, I'd say Tomcats by 6. But since it's going to be at Johnson Central, I see it like this:

correction..."JC was able to score over twice the amount of points Ashland did on Ironton"
Bob Seger Wrote:Geez, why would anybody ask something like that on a wednesday? Why would a die hard like you worry about the radio anyways?

Who said anything about the radio? I quoted post number 111 and if you would pay attention to the thread Eagle football pride stated that the game will be on live tv. I then asked him what station would be showing the game. A radio station doesn't show a game and tv station does.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:This is a tough one to call. JC beat a solid Ironton, OH football team at home, by two tds. Ashland on the other hand, lost in a close game to the same Ironton by a count of 27-17, at Tank Memorial Stadium. Much like Putnam, Ironton's home field just about gives them a 2 td lead before the game even starts. Both allowed around 30 pts to Ironton, but JC was able to score twice as many points, if this game was at Putnam, I'd say Tomcats by 6. But since it's going to be at Johnson Central, I see it like this:

There's no way that Johnson Central will get 38 points on Ashland's defense. Like I stated before, Jude is gone and his replacements have no where near the talent that he had and won't be ready for the type of pounding that we will give to them. They run scared most of the time and they shy away from contact. Friday will be a great day to be a Tomcat.
Ashland 35
Johnson Central 16
Ashland 35

Johnson Central 28
Tomcat Pride Wrote:There's no way that Johnson Central will get 38 points on Ashland's defense. Like I stated before, Jude is gone and his replacements have no where near the talent that he had and won't be ready for the type of pounding that we will give to them. They run scared most of the time and they shy away from contact. Friday will be a great day to be a Tomcat.
Ashland 35
Johnson Central 16

By your attitude, I'd just about bet money your are either a Martin, a Payne, or a Chatfield....Confusednicker:
Will there be a live stream for this game?
Look here TP! I wish you had to be on the field Friday night so you could take what you got coming from these real men who actually play the game and not run there mouths you loud mouth punk. I promise you there is no one down here peeing there pants. So come on down and quit hiding behind a key board and let both teams do the talking on the field. Hell if you want you can sit with me and we can see how mouthy you are then. By the way TP usually means toilet paper, now go wipe your mouth.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Look here TP! I wish you had to be on the field Friday night so you could take what you got coming from these real men who actually play the game and not run there mouths you loud mouth punk. I promise you there is no one down here peeing there pants. So come on down and quit hiding behind a key board and let both teams do the talking on the field. Hell if you want you can sit with me and we can see how mouthy you are then. By the way TP usually means toilet paper, now go wipe your mouth.

Feel better? You JCC fans get so emotional.
Grown men (I'm assuming) arguing (not discussing) over high school sports....shameful, but kinda funny:argue:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Feel better? You JCC fans get so emotional.

It's not Johnson County Central......

It's Johnson Central. :Thumbs:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Where was these weapons last year? I'm not a Johnson Central fan but I'll tell you this Jude was their entire team last year. He was the only one that wasnt pissing in his pants in last years game. I've seen film on this years version and I can tell you this Johnson Central's backs are nowhere near the caliber of running back that Jude was. They run straight up and scared majority of the time. If you Johnson Central fans think your rb's are good wait to you get a chance to see Quentin Baker. I look for Baker and the tomcat o-line to completely control the game and bring home yet another district championship for the Tomcats.

Ashland has won 1 in the last 5 years. You sound as if JC has never beaten Ashland. lol. Is it Friday yet? Hell I want to hit someone!:pondering:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It's not Johnson County Central......

It's Johnson Central. :Thumbs:

He knows. They all know. They do this intentionally. It amuses them.

Bright, shiny things captivate this type of human.
Good luck tomcats!
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I expect Quentin to still have a big game even though he's coming off an injury. Even though he's a freshman, he's the best running back in our portion of the state and he will shine in the biggest game in our area Friday Night. I've got to give Malik some props also. He can single handily change a game anytime he has the ball in is hands and any one that has watched Johnson Central's pass defense know's it is atrocious. I look for Malik Massey and Logan Salow to have a monster game because of two things. The first is the accuracy of Aaron Elam and the second one is Johnson Central's pitiful pass defense. I know JC fans don't like any of my posts but I could care less. I look for Ashland to completely dominate this game just like they did last year. This is one of the most physical Ashland teams that I've watched in quite a while and they're out to prove a point Friday night.

Its official this post has became locker room material. Just saw on fb a bunch of JC seniors talking about it.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Its official this post has became locker room material. Just saw on fb a bunch of JC seniors talking about it.

Are they that desperate for motivation in the district championship game. I hate when people use bulletin board material for a game. If your not ready to play in this game on Friday then you are probably dead. This stuff means nothing these kids have been jacked for this game all year and whispers around both towns have been going in for quite some time I am sure. What some guy that noone on the JC team knows said isn't going to make a lick of difference in this game.
JCHSEAGLE Wrote:The game I have been waiting for all year. We were the better team last year but decided not to show up for some reason. That loss has stuck in our communities stomach since last year and it's time to pay the piper. You are going to see a good football game but I think we will be on a mission come friday night.

JC-35
Ashland-21

GO EAGLES!!!! Bring home the District!!! :1:
Uh better team last year? Sounds like bulletin board material for the tomcats.
cricketbed Wrote:Those backs were there. Coach didn't wan't to use them, for what ever reason!! Why does other teams have great fresh and soph backs all over the state and use them and JC didn't last year!! But welcome tomcat fans!! Come get some!!!!
Oh now they're saying we didn't beat them there bad coaching did. Discrediting our championship sounds like bulletin board material.

Fourty points scored on us. I'm calling coach hart. This is going on the bulletin board
JC on their home turf over the Tomcats yet again
28-14
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Are they that desperate for motivation in the district championship game. I hate when people use bulletin board material for a game. If your not ready to play in this game on Friday then you are probably dead. This stuff means nothing these kids have been jacked for this game all year and whispers around both towns have been going in for quite some time I am sure. What some guy that noone on the JC team knows said isn't going to make a lick of difference in this game.

You are right and wrong my friend. You are right that JC will be ready to go. You are wrong this will not fuel JC more. Your posts show that Ashland has no respect for JC and metions names and units of teams. These guys will have bulls eye on their back. Disrespect an Eagle and you pay, you will learn.

I will let my Eagles do the talking, we will see who has the respect of who after the game is over. You are a joke and an embarrasment to your school!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Its official this post has became locker room material. Just saw on fb a bunch of JC seniors talking about it.

I dont know which is more sad. Johnson Central needing additional motivation for this game or you being facebook friends with high school students.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I dont know which is more sad. Johnson Central needing additional motivation for this game or you being facebook friends with high school students.

:lmao: I graduated high school in 2010 nice try though.
MonsterMan Wrote:You are right and wrong my friend. You are right that JC will be ready to go. You are wrong this will not fuel JC more. Your posts show that Ashland has no respect for JC and metions names and units of teams. These guys will have bulls eye on their back. Disrespect an Eagle and you pay, you will learn.

I will let my Eagles do the talking, we will see who has the respect of who after the game is over. You are a joke and an embarrasment to your school!
Really show where I have been disrespectful to JC I even said most tomcat fans don't agree with tomcat pride's opinion and that JC has a lot of talent and there win over Ironton was impressive. You obviously didn't read any of my post about the two teams. Yes I sarcastically mocked how anything can be perceived as a slight and used for bulletin board material if it is spun right. And laughed at how some people think what is said on this message board will effect the game. But I have done nothing but praise the talents of the JC football team. I even said someone saying Ashland winning by 24 was just stupid. So to call anything I've said a joke and a embarrassment is just plain wrong.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Really show where I have been disrespectful to JC I even said most tomcat fans don't agree with tomcat pride's opinion and that JC has a lot of talent and there win over Ironton was impressive. You obviously didn't read any of my post about the two teams. Yes I sarcastically mocked how anything can be perceived as a slight and used for bulletin board material if it is spun right. And laughed at how some people think what is said on this message board will effect the game. But I have done nothing but praise the talents of the JC football team. I even said someone saying Ashland winning by 24 was just stupid. So to call anything I've said a joke and a embarrassment is just plain wrong.

no one said it would effect the game. i just thought it was funny that something on here got them riled up.
Should be a great game. I will Johnson Central by a touchdown. Home field advantage is the difference in this one.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next