Poll: Harlan Co @ Perry Co Central 10/19 who wins.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
84.44%
Perry County Central
15.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Perry Central 10/19
Considering the amount of points PC has given up to weaker opponents than HC I dont see how they could expect to hold the Black Bears under 40? It could get ugly?

HC - 47 PC - 13
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Considering the amount of points PC has given up to weaker opponents than HC I dont see how they could expect to hold the Black Bears under 40? It could get ugly?

HC - 47 PC - 13

Are either of those sentences questions?
I honestly think Perry gets a quick lead and Harlan County can't catch up.
running_clock Wrote:I honestly think Perry gets a quick lead and Harlan County can't catch up.
Dream on Pal
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Dream on Pal

No prob!
Let me rephrase that so you can understand.

No prob?
Norm Peterson Wrote:Whitley County did win the district in 2008. However, your are incorrect about the districts being the same as they are now. In 2008 Harlan County was 2A. Also, District 7 had Mercer County, South Laurel, Southwestern and Pulaski County in it. District 8 had Clay County and North Laurel. The districts did not have the same makeup.

They were same with the addition of Harlan County in 2009 and 2010, then Clay dropped and North was moved to district 7.

So going by that is it 1-1 or 0-1?
Patriot Wrote:They were same with the addition of Harlan County in 2009 and 2010, then Clay dropped and North was moved to district 7.

It doesn't matter anyway. From the top-to-bottom the 8th District is consistently a better District.
Patriot Wrote:They were same with the addition of Harlan County in 2009 and 2010, then Clay dropped and North was moved to district 7.

So you're saying they are the same...just different ...riiight.
Norm Peterson Wrote:So you're saying they are the same...just different ...riiight.

It doesn't matter what he's saying! District 7 has ONE good team each year and this year I'm pretty confident that they have ZERO good teams.
I like how people make up stats on here. Since the redistricting before the last redistricting we are 2 and 1!!!! Who gives a rat's ass!!!!! Like the Harlan County fans the other day. They said to name one other team who has started off as good as they have after consolidation. To hell with that!!!!! I want to see who is better this year like the rest of the world.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Wow, I was going to post something but zaga said all the needs to be said, but just wow.

My apologies men....my post was out of line. There is just something about being told nobody can stand us, and we'll be lucky to get a play off that pushed me over the edge...

With the activities planned for this night I'm sure you will have a big crowd and come out fired up. Best of luck to you...
running_clock Wrote:I like how people make up stats on here. Since the redistricting before the last redistricting we are 2 and 1!!!! Who gives a rat's ass!!!!! Like the Harlan County fans the other day. They said to name one other team who has started off as good as they have after consolidation. To hell with that!!!!! I want to see who is better this year like the rest of the world.

Relax buddy! We'll all find out Friday.
Bear_Paw Wrote:My apologies men....my post was out of line. There is just something about being told nobody can stand us, and we'll be lucky to get a play off that pushed me over the edge...

With the activities planned for this night I'm sure you will have a big crowd and come out fired up. Best of luck to you...
No need to apologize, brother.

I can stand you, Bear Paw.
But not some of your buddies Smile

Those of us that have been on here long enough know that very few of us actually mean ill will to anyone.

It took me forever to write that post blasting Black Bear Nation because I was laughing the whole time.

:problem:
The Black Bears best pass defense it pressuring the Quarterback. Though the secondary is doing better about turning around and finding the ball.
Patriot Wrote:The Black Bears best pass defense it pressuring the Quarterback. Though the secondary is doing better about turning around and finding the ball.

This will be the key to Perry staying in this one or falling behind.

Perry will be in the shotgun most of the night and that will give them a little more time. The Black Bears will also have to stop the quick hitters to the speedsters. Perry will need to get the short passing game going early on and force HC to adjust. If they can't do that it will be 2010 all over again.
I tell ya what running clock...since you are so confident let's make a friendly bet...if HC wins you don't post for a week....if Perry wins I will keep my mouth for a week....how bout it?
bear claw Wrote:I tell ya what running clock...since you are so confident let's make a friendly bet...if HC wins you don't post for a week....if Perry wins I will keep my mouth for a week....how bout it?

That bet doesn't do me any good. I'm in the process of blocking all the cubbies on here anyway so in a few hours I'll never have to read anything you have to see to begin with.
so in other words...you are not that confident
I believe Harlan Co. could run the ball against Perry Central or anyone else in the region, even if they put 11 in the box against every set.
Harlan Co.- 50
Perry Central- 21
With all of that said, I believe Harlan Co, Whitley Co, and Perry Central are 3 or the top 4 teams in the region.
zaga_fan Wrote:This will be the key to Perry staying in this one or falling behind.

Perry will be in the shotgun most of the night and that will give them a little more time. The Black Bears will also have to stop the quick hitters to the speedsters. Perry will need to get the short passing game going early on and force HC to adjust. If they can't do that it will be 2010 all over again.

The Bears have been fooled by screen passes quite a few times, though the secondary is doing a good job of turning around and looking for the ball.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Whitley County did win the district in 2008. However, your are incorrect about the districts being the same as they are now. In 2008 Harlan County was 2A. Also, District 7 had Mercer County, South Laurel, Southwestern and Pulaski County in it. District 8 had Clay County and North Laurel. The districts did not have the same makeup.

Wrong again Harlan County was class 3A in 2008.... i took a snap shot from http://scoreboard.12dt.com..

Source - 2008 harlan county football schedule
http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../?id=29758
Harlan County 44

Perry County Central 21

ACTUALLY, he said since the realignment.
I was referring to when we went to 6 classes.
Since there have been six classes i was right.
There has been a Region 4, Districts 7 and 8 since 2008. The teams might have changed some, but the district are the same.
It's a 2-2 tie right now.
bear claw Wrote:so in other words...you are not that confident

I'm fine with it, but our silence will start on Monday afternoon and run through the next week. There's no way that I'm not gonna get in a few shots at you after we whoop that ass.
Perry will play close the first half and then HarlanCent will make adjustments at the half and the final 55-24. Larkey is a great coach, and so is Haddix but Perry has a hard time tackling sometimes.
Perry has done better than I thought they would and give Haddix credit, But the Bears will be very physical friday.
running_clock Wrote:It doesn't matter what he's saying! District 7 has ONE good team each year and this year I'm pretty confident that they have ZERO good teams.
Comments like that are why no one respects your opinion.
meat loaf Wrote:Comments like that are why no one respects your opinion.

I didn't realize you were the spokesperson for everyone on this board. I'll make sure to keep that in mind moving forward.
How many does Tom want to win by?????? That is how many they beat PCC