Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
90.24%
Pike Central
9.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry 10/19
District championship and home field advantage is on the line at the CAM. Predictions and thoughts.
Although they are banged up right now, Belfry is way too strong up front. Pirates roll 42-14.
Will a moderator add a poll to the thread? Thanks!!!
Belfry by 35
Roasted chicken hawks for the tailgate after the game Friday LOL. Pirates roll big in this one.
Think this one will be closer than everyone thinks. Especially with the speed of Justin Johnson not in the game. PC defense looks better.
Belfry will roll by 21.
PCHS76 Wrote:Think this one will be closer than everyone thinks. Especially with the speed of Justin Johnson not in the game. PC defense looks better.

A team that only beat Greenup by 8 cannot and will not hang with belfry. This one is over by halftime.
Belfry with a running clock in the third quatrter.
PC hangs close for three quarters . Belfry by 14.
Belfry 164 - Pike Central 21

14 against the jv
Belfry=48
Pike C=8

Go Big Red
Belfry by 20
There used to be a lot of PC fans comment on BGR. Where are they? How are the Hawks this year? Good enough to keep it close or win?
56-14 Pirates........Then Hopefully hands will be shook.....
Belfry misses JJ and Hatfield. I like Belfry 35-14.
belfry by 34:Thumbs::wieghts:
skully03 Wrote:Roasted chicken hawks for the tailgate after the game Friday LOL. Pirates roll big in this one.

That should be the fare.
Belfry by 34
[Image:

]
I think PC should be able to hang in there until halftime. Coach Chapman usually has a pretty good gameplan to give PC a fighting chance.. But the depth of Belfry's line has killed PC in the past couple years. They just know how to wear you down.

Emotional game, and as a PC fan I hate to say thins with every fiber of my being but...

Belfry 48
PC 28
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
If I'm wrong then I will take my crow medium well thank you
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Belfry fans that I am friends with said that they think belfry will not pull any punches in this one. From what they say the game last year really pissed alot of the Pirate faithful off.
Two defenses with the speed of a slug.
Belfry by as much as they want.
Belfry-41
Pike Central-14
BHS 121 - pc 21

It really could be like that if Haywood let Chapman know how it feels.
This game may be closer than some think.
belfry
This game will not be close. Pike Central's defense is abysmal, the 83 points they gave up to Prestonsburg shows that.

Belfry 54
PC 6
I bet Belfry does'nt turn the ligths off before everyone is able to leave.