Poll: Harlan Co @ Perry Co Central 10/19 who wins.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
84.44%
Perry County Central
15.56%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Perry Central 10/19
Harlan County Black Bears visits Perry County Central on Friday 10-19-2012. Who wins and by how much.
:biggrin::biggrin: Confusednicker:Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Well i hope PCC. Confusednicker:
Not going to happen....
^
Thats the same thing the Reds said when they were up 2-0 Confusednicker:
Would you care to make a friendly wager on that?
HC by 21!!

Go Black Bears!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Would you care to make a friendly wager on that?

Can i have a spread of 60??
I really like you RunItUpTheGut....you are so leveled headed and seem to have a lot of sense....I wish you and your Whitley Co. team the best of luck and I believe if we take care of buisness next week we will meet again...I just thank goodness we don't have to come to your place.
^
Thanks bud.

Im a realist and coming into this season i didnt expect to win some of the games we have.

I do think we will meet again in November, but if were going to make it a game, were going to have to get a lot better, especially on the line.

HC fans are some of the best on this site, and i enjoy our yearly banter.
HC big Perry Can't stop our running game. HC by 4 TD
HC by at least 3 touchdowns. They proved they are the bully in this district with their whipping of Whitley County.
Perry has a shot in this game only if they can keep Harlan Co from every touching the ball. But harlan will win this game by 3 tds.
Harlan Co.
Always hard to go into Perry and win cause the playing field is a little tilted, so you need to be 3 TD's better going into this game. HC has found the defense the past couple weeks and they just had 5 penalties against Whitley so with that done I take HC 48-14.
HC will clinch the district and play the next 4-5 at home on their new field in Baxter KY! They will make it as far as they ever have! I hope to see them play Franklin Co. That would be a great game. See you soon Whit! On a new field!
This game is all or nothing for HC....win, and we have home field advantage throughout playoffs....lose and if my math serves me right we end up third and on the road during the playoffs....wow....what a HUGE game for the Blackbears...I have faith that Larkey and his coaching staff will have them mentally and physically ready...we have to be ready coming into Perry's home turf.
The only way Perry Central gets a defensive stop in this game is if Harlan County takes a knee to run out the clock. Black bears 56-21.
Go Black Bears. And I agree with RunItUpTheGut, Harlan County fans are the best!
Is it true that this will be the last game ever played on Perry's football field?
This will be the last high school regular season game to be played on that field, they are asking all former M.C. Napier, PCC, Dilce Combs football players to come to the game.
The new fields will be behind East 80 Elementary on Highway 80 just past Wal-Mart.
If Perry can controll the ball for 5 to 6 minute drives it should be a good game, But if they score quick it could be a highscoring game.
HC scored on the third play against Whitley; and I do believe that was one of the primary factors that lead to the motivation, and certainly the momentum, that boosted the win.
GetChili Wrote:Go Black Bears. And I agree with RunItUpTheGut, Harlan County fans are the best!

Southwestern Warrior fans aren't so bad either!!
Harlan by 50
harlan county by 54:relaxing:
PCC with the upset on their Senior night. Look for Austin Pray to have over 400 all purpose yards as the Commodores send the Bears home without any honey!!!
Stardust Wrote:PCC with the upset on their Senior night. Look for Austin Pray to have over 400 all purpose yards as the Commodores send the Bears home without any honey!!!

If memory serves, you picked against the Bears in the Whitley game too Stardust...what gives, lol? :tongue:
Harlan County and Perry Central with new fields. Letcher Central has a great stadium. Whitley has a nice place to play. This district will be second to none in stadiums.