Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 37 Madison Southern 36
Final from Madison Southern. Pulaski with another great comeback. The Maroons move to 5-2 on the season and 3-0 in the district. The Eagles drop to 4-3 and 2-1 in the district.

I'd like to give a shoutout to the Pulaski players for wearing purple tape with the numbers of the injured Somerset players written on it. Tremendous show of support and a first class move. Congrats on the win.
Wow close game!
Comeback kids survive another tough district battle.
Congrats to the Maroons on the victory! Great come-back effort by Johnny Hines and company.
Went to this game. Both teams played with a lot of heart. Southern was up by 12 with 4 min to go. Great comeback by PC. I dont see why Madison southern don't give Harris kid the ball alot more. He was the fastest and probable strogest player out there tonight.
I guess my initial thought of PC winning that district is gonna come true. Madison Southern slipped up tonight. Seems that district is very even.
Like I have repeatedly said, the Maroons are taking huge strides every week in their progress! With this win, I can confidently say that Pulaski Co will win this district.

Congrats Maroons!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Went to this game. Both teams played with a lot of heart. Southern was up by 12 with 4 min to go. Great comeback by PC. I dont see why Madison southern don't give Harris kid the ball alot more. He was the fastest and probable strogest player out there tonight.

Not sure either.. Us Parents wondered the same thing. Still can be a great season for MS. Can still finish #2 and host a home playoff game. Congrats to PC, very classy bunch of kids and fans.
Another complete team effort by the Maroons. This team just never quits! Now time to get ready for South Laurel. Congrats on a huge win!
Big Win for PC. Cong: hope you win out.